Car loan

- Lani was very patient and understanding and a pleasure to deal with. I have recon there to others
- No unexpected extra cost. Lani had informed me of all costs
- The rate was good

Tushar

TusharGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Car Loan

Tom worked diligently on my case and got my car loan approved .The whole process was very well managed by him and made it so smooth for me.He sounded very confident from the beginning and showed the same spirit throughout ..

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Car ModelAudi Q5
Steven

StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Nathan was excellent throughout the whole process. Started the process on Thursday, found the car Saturday and had the car in my garage on the Tuesday following. Was a very easy and organised process and will definitely recommend to others.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Steven, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and we're so glad that we could assist you to get your new car so quickly. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Nathan. Enjoy your car!

Poor Customer Service

When inquiring for a credit application my lender was very slow with replies, vague and didn’t want much to do with the application. During the process they just stopped responding without any heads up or explanation why. Very disappointed and have now gone elsewhere with my application.

Amazing from the start!

About 3 years ago I took out my very first loan through Stratton. Tom (Finance Consultant) made everything so easy and stress free. Today I called him in regards to loan and he was straight onto it. I cant recommend Stratton Finance enough and in particular, Tom. Thank you for the constant great service and for making every request seem easy. 100%

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Georgia, thank you for leaving us a positive review. Thank you for getting back i contact with us and for the kind words about our service.

GaryThornley

GaryThornleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and responsive service yet again

Happy with the service from start to finish, good rate and very quick turnaround. Would highly recommend for a no hassle loan. Ben is very good at what he does and keeps you in the loop

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gary, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Ben.

Greta

Greta Sydney, NSW

Stratton 10 out of 10

Strattons team, Arrel, Yul & Meagan were absolutely amazing. I can't thank them enough for making the whole process of rolling out of a more expensive loan arrangement into a much for cost effective Stratton one. Will recommend to all my friend's and family.

Car ModelBMW 2 Series Coupe F22
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Greta, thank you for giving our service a 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Arrel, Yul and Meagan.

Chris W

Chris WSydney, NSW

Best customer Service - highly advised.

Best customer experience I have had in a very long time. Kept me updated and made the entire experience a pleasure. Would highly recommend . Everything went smoothly and he was always contactable (even on Sundays )

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Chris, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to hear that we delivered on all your expectation.

Streamlined, friendly, and easy to work with

Our experience with both Luke and Stratton was stress free, and everything was explained well. No hidden surprises, and fast responses to any questions. Would recommend Stratton to anyone needing finance. They saved us money and stress

Car ModelMazda CX-8 Sport
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Matt, thank you for taking the time to review our service. All the best for your new car.

Leah

Leah North Western Region, NSW

Anthony was a superstar -

Our consultant was a superstar - working hard to get our loan through before Xmas ! We secured a caravan with only 3 days before Xmas and our intended holiday and we got it all processed in 2 days !!!!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Leah, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Wishing you an amazing holiday with your new caravan.

Ace

AceCanberra 2600, ACT

Quick and easy, very helpful highly recommended

Very happy with the prompt service. Started off wanting a car loan ended up with a jet ski! Our consultant Katrina was great finding the right loan. Really helpful and followed up with everything. Quick and easy loan process no issues, low interest rate and no hidden costs. Highly recommend

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ace, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Enjoy the new boat!

Richard Pasop

Richard PasopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Novated Lease

The customer service was good,this is my second contract with you. David Long outlined all the cost prior in the quote that I received. I am very satisfied with rate I received so much so I have save 100.00 a pay.

Car ModelKia Seltos GT-Line
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Richard, thank you for giving our service a 5 star review. We're glad to hear to that everything went smoothly!

Mike T.

Mike T.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service plus!!!

Katrina has the most amazing service and communication. Achieving a great result for her customers and ensuring clear concise communication at every point is absolutely paramount to her.
Highly recommend Katrina and Stratton!!!

Car ModelToyota HiLux
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mike, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate your recommendation.

Marlene

MarleneIllawarra, NSW

Our dream caravan

The service was excellent did not have any issues .There was no extra cost for this loan.I thought the rate would have been low.I would highly recommend Stratton finance to friends

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Marlene, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your review and recommendation.

Paul Lam

Paul LamSydney, NSW

They turned a bad experience into a great positive one

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're happy to hear that everything went smoothly with your loan.

Nigel C.

Nigel C.Sydney, NSW

Stratton & Tiahn Levinge

Car ModelPorsche Macan 95B GTS
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nigel, thanks so much for leaving us this detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this onto Tiahn.

Jonathan

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, personal service yet again

For the third or fourth time in a row I've used Hamish and his team at Stratton and yet again the service has been of the highest quality and tailored to my specific needs.

Loan rate was more competitive than dealing direct with the big banks.

Car ModelAudi Q7 4M
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jonathan, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're happy to hear that you've been continually impressed with us! Thank you for the support.

Mircea Stanciu

Mircea StanciuSydney, NSW

Pretty smooth

The communication was smooth and elegant.
Luke was very professional in showing me all the options for my loan, despite the fact I had a few ‘restrictions’ like duration and interest rates.

Car ModelLexus
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mircea, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We'll be sure to pass along your review to Luke.

Josh Willetts

Josh Willetts Far North Queensland, QLD

Great help

Bass was great, helpful and easy to talk to. Wish I used Stratton before using other brokers that have stained my credit score. I am very happy with my loan.

Car ModelToyota Fortuner GUN156R
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Josh, thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your feedback. We're happy to hear that Bass made the loan process easy and simple for you.

Shelley

ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

From start to finish. Jordan made the process so easy on our end. A few basic emails from me and she dealt with the rest. Will highly recommend your company

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shelley, thank you for your recommendation! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Jordan.