Don Stewart

Don StewartSydney, NSW

Happy days car lease

The customer service provided by Stratton Finance was second to none. Nothing was too difficult and the response time to queries raised was very prompt. There where nil extra costs and everything went like clockwork right through to the execution of the lease. The car broking section of Stratton was also excellent. They advised me of anew model car coming out something that the dealer failed to do. Of course i waited for the new model and couldn't be happier. Thank you Carole and Anthony. I'll be sure to call you again next motor vehicle purchase.

Car ModelKia Stinger CK GT
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Don, thank your for the 5 star review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mandy

MandyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Unbelievable experience

Jessica Desmond is the lady’s name who looked after me for finance. Called me in morning, said this is easy, emailed me application form, by 5 pm I was approved. I couldn’t believe how stress free it was. What an amazing lady. Thankyou Jessica. Will be telling everyone about Stratton Finance

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mandy, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Jess

This was awesome

Daniel has always done the leg work and hasn't failed me yet.it was stress free and got me a great deal,will always use Daniel for future loans,they kept in contact and was always contactable.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi R.J.M, thanks for the 5 star review. We're thankful for your continuous support.

Loans

Find out how Stratton Finance compares to other Loans

Minimal Fuss - Efficient Customer Service

Excellent company to deal with. Very efficient with their email and phone follow up. They understand the industry well enough to cut out the nonsense and provide a great level of customer service. Recommended.,

Loan TypeSplit
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for the great review and we're happy you had a great experience with us.

Joe T

Joe TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome I will be dealing with again

This is the second time i have done business with peter for a car loan and it has always gone very well. I just told him what i wanted and he sorted out the rest.

Car ModelToyota HiLux
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Joe! Appreciate the 5-star review, we'll pass on this feedback to Peter. Enjoy the new wheels : )

Tim

TimDarling Downs, QLD

Best finance deal ever

Dealing with Stratton was no stress. Facts were very clear, with options stated clearly for easy decision process. I would highly recommend Stratton without hesitation, and will repeat dealing with Stratton on future finance requirements.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Car ModelHyundai iLoad TQ-V (2008-Present)
Liam F.

Liam F.

You won't be disappointed.

These guys especially Benjamin are second to none. What I thought was going to be a long drawn out process like previous dealings with brokers, turned out to be one of the most pleasant experiences I have had. Constant communication, very friendly phone chat and emails, and most importantly the speed of getting the deal done. I actually wasn't prepared for settlement as I expected it to be waiting a lot longer than I was. Give these guys a go folks, you won't be sorry.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

2eestunes

2eestunesasked

Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.

Yes Stratton will

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Compare all 4 Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans
  • Award Winner 2021

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Compare all 4 Stratton Finance