4.9

Ella

EllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy with prompt, transparent, hassle free finance!

Extremely happy with Stratton. Quick response, fully transparent, personable, honest details and advice. Made the whole process of buying a new car simple and stress free.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking at financing their next vehicle, steering clear of dealership finance tricks.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ella, thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time out to provide your feedback.

Building lots of memories with the granddaughter

Karan was fantastic very helpful and easy to get a long with Nothing was too much trouble for him. Definitely will use Karan again. Good work Karan thanks for everything

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Valeta, thanks for sharing your experience with our service. Enjoy exploring with your new caravan.

Joseph H.

Joseph H.Sydney, NSW

Top Notch Service. Almost Perfect

Great service, Hassle free from loan arrangement to car selection through Carconnect. One area that could possibly be improved upon would be in terms of communication and being updated as to progress. Darren continues to get the job done (this is the second time I've used his services, the first being apprx. 8-10 years ago).

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to express your feedback. We'll be sure to pass this on to Darren.

Professional and Prompt Service

I have had the pleasure of working with Trevor for 3 loans with stratton to date, Bike, boat and now bike. each time he has been prompt and efficient with his service, an absolute pleasure to deal with. He hasn't tried to sell me something i wasn't comfortable with and provided me with good sound advice.

Thankyou Trevor and Stratton

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Lachlan, thank you for your continued support! We'll be sure to let Trevor know about your positive review.

Jim T

Jim TIllawarra, NSW

Finance made easy

I have financed with Stratton a number of times, dealing with Anthony is easy, his communication is clear and concise. I will continue using them in the future, thank you.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jim, thank you for the 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Anthony. Enjoy the new boat.

HDemi

HDemiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another quality experience with Stratton

Dealing with Ella was nothing less than a pleasure.
She was clear and concise and made me feel informed and comfortable through the whole process.
Offering me numerous choices based on what I required was great, rather than being influenced towards the one lender.
I will look forward to dealing with Stratton and Ella the next time I need a finance solution that Stratton can provide.

Car ModelLand Rover Range Rover Sport L494 HSE Dynamic
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi HDemi, thank you for taking the time to express your feedback with us. We'll be sure to pass your glowing review on to Ella.

The service was fantastic

Took less than a day to get my finance approved and the money was in the bank the following day.
All of the information was upfront with no unpleasant surprises.
I did not have to follow up anything on my end and they did all the work.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Aymen, were thrilled to hear that you rate our service so highly.

Justin

JustinSydney

Fast and Efficient

Stratton have assisted me a number of times with my business equipment finance and have not let me down. With great communication, super fast, hassle free and great service ongoing there is no need to shop around.

Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II / PX.III 4x2 3.2L Turbo Diesel XLT
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Justin, thank you for the continuous support. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and experience with us.

Dion Dodd

Dion DoddSydney, NSW

Great customer service.

Extremely helpful. When ever I had questions about the loan or anything that need sorting, Eli was all over it and getting back to me with everything that I need to know. Streamlined all paperwork and very efficient and patient, given I was working away at the time. Top notch service from a top bloke!

Car ModelToyota 86 ZN6 GTS Manual
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dion, thank you for taking the time out to express your thoughts about our service. We're thrilled to hear about how smooth the process was for you. We'll be sure to pass this review on to Eli.

Bobby

BobbySouth East Queensland, QLD

David & Alicia

First class professional service, could not have got the deal i did without David's help.
David managed to navigate any challenges for me and found me a very good rate.
No hidden costs and all costs explained completely

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX RC.II 4x2 SX High Ride
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Bobby, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're glad to hear that you were impressed with the loan process.

Jenn

JennCasey 2913, ACT

Professional | Efficient | Effective

I submitted an online enquiry regarding some car finance and was contacted the following day to discuss further details. Nate wasn't at all pushy but super relatable and we built some pretty great rapport straight off the bat. Throughout the process he continued to provide assistance or follow up on things for me. I would recommend him to anyone going through this type of process.

Car ModelHyundai Tucson TL Active X 2WD, 2.0L Petrol, Automatic
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jenn, were glad to hear about your experience. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Nate.

Diane

DianeVictoria

Amazing Service

The service provided was amazing and all staff went out of their way to steamline
the process in what are very trying times we are currently living in
Would highly recommend Stratton :-)

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Diane, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We pleased to hear that you were very impressed and would recommend us.

Michael

MichaelVictoria

Amazing group

Those people are great. For ten years They have been Helping me in finance and refinance and even this rough time they recently approved my new car loan when few turned down. Very professional and respectful. Stratton finance. I recommend Stratton finance .

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Michael, we are very thankful for your continuous support. We appreciate you taking the time out to review our service.

Nate was excellent. Thankyou.

Nate was extremely good to deal with. Contacted promptly and was very helpful. I would recommend him to help with any car finance deals that you are interested in. Thankyou Nate for making it easy.

Car ModelToyota Prado J150 GXL 4 Cylinder, 2.8 Litre Automatic
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Reb, thank you for the 5 star review! We'll be sure to pass on this feedback to Nate.

Review collected in partnership with Stratton Finance

Daniel clark

Daniel clarkPeel, WA

great service.

these guys are so great, i was declined credit from another lender and these guys were able to get me a reasonable loan without any issues. would definitely recommend to my friends.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Daniel, thanks for giving us 5 stars and thanks for the recommendation. We're glad to hear that you were impressed with our service.

Darren

DarrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Personal, professional service.

I have dealt with Stratton Finance for my last three vehicle loans.

There process has always bee very professional and streamless. even when dealing with the Covid crisis and staff working out of office, I always had calls returned and quetions answered. I have no hesitation in recommending Stratton.
The rate I received was and is very competitive.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Car ModelVolvo S60
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Darren, thank you for the continued support and taking the time out to review our service. Enjoy your new car!

It was an amazing experience with these guys

My experience with these guys amazing, no hidden cost.
The team makes it very easy especially with my first time experience.
Rates are competitive and I found Startton financw to be the cheapest in the market.

Loan Start DateJuly 2017
Car ModelToyota RAV4 XA40 AWD 2.5L Petrol
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shane, thank you for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear that you were impressed with our service.

Dushy Milo

Dushy Milo

Excellent Service

This is my 3rd lease through Stratton Finance, within a few minutes of lodging my details online I received a call and got the ball rolling. Kasia was relentless in assuring I got the deal I needed to the the car across the line. I could not be more grateful. I would recommend her services to anyone that needs finance. Thank you kinldy

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dushy, thank you for your continued support! We appreciate you taking the time out to provide your feedback.

JanetS

JanetSSouth East Queensland, QLD

They were very responsive

Great customer service from David & the team. The paperwork from the car yard themselves was the only time we had an issue. Nothing through Stratton or the lender.
There was information that we had to get at the last minute which was rushed but we got there in the end.

Car ModelLand Rover Range Rover Sport L320
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Janet, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Enjoy your new car!

A. Rahman

A. Rahman

Just perfect!

This is my third time using Stratton finance. Cannot be happier. Even during this pandemic, Courtney has gone above and beyond and sorted our finance in a very timely manner.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your continued support and you taking the time out to review our service.