Alastair L.

Alastair L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Julian is the MAN!

Julian assisted me in getting my car loan and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Julian was quick to get everything done and I felt he got me the best deal out there. I would highly recommend using Julian if you need to get finance for your car!

Car ModelFord Mustang
Quentin

QuentinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, very easy to use

This is the third time I have used Stratton finance and the second time dealing with Peter in the Brisbane office. Each time I have used Stratton I have found that the service is exceptional, all forms are submitted very quickly and via email making it very fast and simple to fill and return. Peter is very quick to reply to emails and also to serve documents.

Car ModelNissan Navara
Eric Pickersgill

Eric PickersgillNorth West, QLD

Caravan Finance

Once the initial deal was verbally agreed to with the caravan dealership, Zac from Stratton Finance was contacted. After talking to Zac the process from there was so simple and stress free. Zac kept us informed from along the way from start of application until finalisation of new contract. Definitely recommend Stratton Finance.

Marg

MargCentral West, NSW

Efficient and Professional Service

Stratton Finance have been easy and efficient to deal with each time we've required their services. Elijah Swift is extremely helpful and friendly, listens to your requirements and makes suggestions to ensure your satisfied with your loan and terms. Highly recommend, the company we keep coming back to.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Car ModelMercedes-Benz SLK-Class Roadster R171 (2004-2011)
Ali

AliThe Mallee, VIC

Thank you Sally absolutely amazing work!

Sally really went above and beyond to help us out! Really appreciate everything you done for us! Customer service was great!
Always honest and done everything in her power to get us approved. Would not go anywhere else!

Car ModelJeep Grand Cherokee WK SRT

Kevin made the process of buying my new car simple. Kurt handled the procurement process.

All went so smoothly. The guys got me a great rate. Kevin was very responsive to my enquiries and always courteous. It really was a genuine 10/10 experience. Easy processes and all on line.

Car ModelKia Picanto JA GT
Ben Johnston

Ben JohnstonMid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service recommend them highly to others.

I found Matt to be very professional and made the process very easy. I was able to get my product well before I was originally told I could have it. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them in the future. Also a really good rate

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ben, It's great to hear that Matt was able to provide you with such great service. I'll definitely pass on your feedback to him.

Car loan

- Lani was very patient and understanding and a pleasure to deal with. I have recon there to others
- No unexpected extra cost. Lani had informed me of all costs
- The rate was good

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for your positive feedback, we love to hear how our team have been able to help our customers. We'll be sure to pass on your great review to Lani.

Tushar

TusharGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Car Loan

Tom worked diligently on my case and got my car loan approved .The whole process was very well managed by him and made it so smooth for me.He sounded very confident from the beginning and showed the same spirit throughout ..

Car ModelAudi Q5

Steven

StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Nathan was excellent throughout the whole process. Started the process on Thursday, found the car Saturday and had the car in my garage on the Tuesday following. Was a very easy and organised process and will definitely recommend to others.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Steven, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and we're so glad that we could assist you to get your new car so quickly. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Nathan. Enjoy your car!

Poor Customer Service

When inquiring for a credit application my lender was very slow with replies, vague and didn’t want much to do with the application. During the process they just stopped responding without any heads up or explanation why. Very disappointed and have now gone elsewhere with my application.

Amazing from the start!

About 3 years ago I took out my very first loan through Stratton. Tom (Finance Consultant) made everything so easy and stress free. Today I called him in regards to loan and he was straight onto it. I cant recommend Stratton Finance enough and in particular, Tom. Thank you for the constant great service and for making every request seem easy. 100%

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Georgia, thank you for leaving us a positive review. Thank you for getting back i contact with us and for the kind words about our service.

GaryThornley

GaryThornleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and responsive service yet again

Happy with the service from start to finish, good rate and very quick turnaround. Would highly recommend for a no hassle loan. Ben is very good at what he does and keeps you in the loop

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gary, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Ben.

Greta

Greta Sydney, NSW

Stratton 10 out of 10

Strattons team, Arrel, Yul & Meagan were absolutely amazing. I can't thank them enough for making the whole process of rolling out of a more expensive loan arrangement into a much for cost effective Stratton one. Will recommend to all my friend's and family.

Car ModelBMW 2 Series Coupe F22
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Greta, thank you for giving our service a 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Arrel, Yul and Meagan.

Chris W

Chris WSydney, NSW

Best customer Service - highly advised.

Best customer experience I have had in a very long time. Kept me updated and made the entire experience a pleasure. Would highly recommend . Everything went smoothly and he was always contactable (even on Sundays )

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Chris, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to hear that we delivered on all your expectation.

Find out how Stratton Finance compares to other Loans

Streamlined, friendly, and easy to work with

Our experience with both Luke and Stratton was stress free, and everything was explained well. No hidden surprises, and fast responses to any questions. Would recommend Stratton to anyone needing finance. They saved us money and stress

Car ModelMazda CX-8 Sport
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Matt, thank you for taking the time to review our service. All the best for your new car.

Leah

Leah North Western Region, NSW

Anthony was a superstar -

Our consultant was a superstar - working hard to get our loan through before Xmas ! We secured a caravan with only 3 days before Xmas and our intended holiday and we got it all processed in 2 days !!!!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Leah, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Wishing you an amazing holiday with your new caravan.

Ace

AceCanberra 2600, ACT

Quick and easy, very helpful highly recommended

Very happy with the prompt service. Started off wanting a car loan ended up with a jet ski! Our consultant Katrina was great finding the right loan. Really helpful and followed up with everything. Quick and easy loan process no issues, low interest rate and no hidden costs. Highly recommend

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ace, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Enjoy the new boat!

Richard Pasop

Richard PasopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Novated Lease

The customer service was good,this is my second contract with you. David Long outlined all the cost prior in the quote that I received. I am very satisfied with rate I received so much so I have save 100.00 a pay.

Car ModelKia Seltos GT-Line
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Richard, thank you for giving our service a 5 star review. We're glad to hear to that everything went smoothly!

Mike T.

Mike T.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service plus!!!

Katrina has the most amazing service and communication. Achieving a great result for her customers and ensuring clear concise communication at every point is absolutely paramount to her.
Highly recommend Katrina and Stratton!!!

Car ModelToyota HiLux
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mike, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate your recommendation.