Marlene

MarleneIllawarra, NSW

Our dream caravan

The service was excellent did not have any issues .There was no extra cost for this loan.I thought the rate would have been low.I would highly recommend Stratton finance to friends

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Marlene, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your review and recommendation.

Paul Lam

Paul LamSydney, NSW

They turned a bad experience into a great positive one

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're happy to hear that everything went smoothly with your loan.

Nigel C.

Nigel C.Sydney, NSW

Stratton & Tiahn Levinge

Car ModelPorsche Macan 95B GTS
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nigel, thanks so much for leaving us this detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this onto Tiahn.

Jonathan

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, personal service yet again

For the third or fourth time in a row I've used Hamish and his team at Stratton and yet again the service has been of the highest quality and tailored to my specific needs.

Loan rate was more competitive than dealing direct with the big banks.

Car ModelAudi Q7 4M
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jonathan, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're happy to hear that you've been continually impressed with us! Thank you for the support.

Mircea Stanciu

Mircea StanciuSydney, NSW

Pretty smooth

The communication was smooth and elegant.
Luke was very professional in showing me all the options for my loan, despite the fact I had a few ‘restrictions’ like duration and interest rates.

Car ModelLexus
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mircea, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We'll be sure to pass along your review to Luke.

Josh Willetts

Josh Willetts Far North Queensland, QLD

Great help

Bass was great, helpful and easy to talk to. Wish I used Stratton before using other brokers that have stained my credit score. I am very happy with my loan.

Car ModelToyota Fortuner GUN156R
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Josh, thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your feedback. We're happy to hear that Bass made the loan process easy and simple for you.

Shelley

ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

From start to finish. Jordan made the process so easy on our end. A few basic emails from me and she dealt with the rest. Will highly recommend your company

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shelley, thank you for your recommendation! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Jordan.

Darren

DarrenQueensland

Extremely happy

Extremely happy with the service provided by David and the team at Stratton from the very first phone call made until receiving my caravan attention to detail on every level

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass this on to David.

Leanne

LeannePerth, WA

Exceptional Experience

Fast, Efficient and the most professional Team to organize finance that we have used in our many years of business Highly recommended and have past on referrals as I type

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Leanne, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your recommendations!

Jo n Tom

Jo n TomHunter Region, NSW

No fuss

Great customer service. No hidden costs. Got a good interest rate. Very professional. Communication great. Would recommend to anyone after a hassle free loan. Will definitely use again. Friendly staff.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jo, thank you for taking the time to review our service and provide your feedback. We wish you all the best with your new caravan!

Fantastic Service

My recent dealings with Stratton Finance and Jackson were excellent from applying for the loan to searching for the Ute we wished to purchase, nothing was a problem. Stratton did everything which left us more time to run our business
I would definitely use Stratton again

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Denise, thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass along your kind words to Jackson.

Michelle M.

Michelle M.South East Queensland, QLD

The process couldn't of been better.

Tim made it easy for me, and a better interest rate than I was offered from other finance companies. If I would of gone with Stratton Finance from the start I would of picked up my car earlier.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Michelle, Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best with your new car.

Exceptional customer service

Exceptional customer service and Kevin made the whole experience so easy.
Will be recommending him to all our friends and family. We will be using Kevin for future loans as we were very happy with his professionalism.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Amy, thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and for recommending us to your family and friends.

Ralph Knudsen

Ralph KnudsenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally satisfied

We asked for advise, on options we needed for our car loan/finances and were totally satisfied as all our needs were met. Couldn’t be more happier with our broker Stephen too.

Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ralph, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Stephen.

Longle

LongleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Fantastic service and support from Stratton team. Simplified process made the vehicle purchase very easy and stress free. Communication and engagement was brilliant from the team, ensuring customer satisfaction and comfort throughout the process.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Longle, thank you for taking the time to review our service. Enjoy your new car!

Tim Skarratt

Tim SkarrattSydney, NSW

The quickest car loan and amazing service!!

Chris Stafford, was excellent, he provided all the relevant information for me to make an informed decision. The process was quick, easy and most importantly he found me the most competitive rate for both my loan and car insurance.
He also took the time to understand my requirements, and kept me up to date and informed along the way.
Would highly recommend Chris and the team at Stratton Finance.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tim, thank you for your detailed review. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Chris.

Athant

Athant

Car loan

Don was professional and helpful during the whole process. Everything was explained well and he kept me updated. He looked for the best possible deal that suited my personal situation.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Athant, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We will pass this review on to Don.

Zac

ZacSouth East Queensland, QLD

The quickest and best service in the country

Chris had phenomenal product knowledge & was unbelievably quick in getting back to you - This is the third time I have done business with Chris and I am always extremely impressed. Great service - 10 out of 10

Car ModelAudi Q3 8U TDI Sport
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Zac, thank you for your continuous support. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our service.

Marius

Marius North Queensland, QLD

Best support and customer service

Excellent service and personal support from Haifa. He kept the time limit with clear instructions. Sharing the documents for approval was an easy process and Haifa arranged a very good interest rate for me.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Marius, thank you for leaving a review and sharing your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Haifa.

Daniel B.

Daniel B.Southwest, VIC

Excellent and professional

Matthew Wiseman is an asset to this company. He worked hard to get this application completed in time and was up front and honest about an area I didn’t have great knowledge of. He was professional and easily contactable throughout this application. Thank you for your assistance.

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Daniel, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass on your review to Matthew.