Cheese-It

Cheese-ItGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service!

I can't thank Kevin enough; he was so informative and helpful. Went out of his way to assist and made the process so easy for someone with little time on their hands. In a matter of a few days, had finance approved, vehicle purchased and paid; now just waiting on delivery of it.

Thank you Kevin for all your help, you've made me happy and stress free!!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Kevin.

Craig D.

Craig D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from Stratton

My experience with Stratton Finance was great. Phoebe gave good advice, was very helpful and even found a better interest rate than expected. I am extremely happy with the service.

Ben

BenHobart, TAS

Efficient, clear and concise

Very smooth, seamless and efficient process, Adrian is highly recommended, he explained everything in detail and clearly and was happy to answer any questions I had, he also provided several options.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ben, thank you for providing your feedback. We'll be sure to pass this information on to Adrian.

Jarrod

JarrodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy as 1,2,3

The experience was seamless. Ally was attentive and able to get through the whole process with little fuss. There were no hidden costs that I was unaware of. Very happy with the service.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jarrod, we're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Chloe

ChloeHunter Region, NSW

Very Competitive Rates, Excellent Customer Service!

Excellent customer service. Would recommend Stratton Finance to anyone 110%. Quick and easy approval , no hidden fees. All the hard work was done by them. Love my new car! A+++

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Chloe, thank you for the recommendation and glowing review.

Praveen Nair

Praveen NairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and smooth

Had my car financed twice by Stratton and both processed by Arreh. Never had any issues or delays. Awesome experience and been a pleasure. Will go back to them in future for sure. Thanks Arreh.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Praveen, thank for your continuous support. We'l be sure to pass along your kind words to Arreh.

Easy and professional

Very easy and quick process. Anthony was professional and knew his stuff. Set out process. Kept in contact throughout process. And keeps in contact. Will use again as easy to deal with.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Joseph, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you were happy with everything we delivered. Enjoy the new car.

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and Great Experience

Ben from Stratton Finance was a great consultant, experienced and know how to deal with my car finance, I got the car through private sale and finalized all the documents for me in no time and ready to pick up the car in few days. I recommended to everyone to use him with his good customer service experience. Thanks a lot, Ben. You will be remembered.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Eric, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto Ben.

Susan Bennett

Susan BennettCentral West, NSW

Forget Banks-Use Stratton Finance!

I couldn't be happier by using Stratton finance.
No running around, searching for documents or wasting time going over details numerous times and a great rate of interest on loan too.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Susan, thank you for taking the time to review our service! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience.

Excellent service

Andrew was prompt and knowledgeable, he answered all my questions and made the process a breeze. Would highly recommend Stratton Finance for all your loan needs. Thanks guys, couldn’t have done it without you :)

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sam, thanks for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Andrew.

Excellent experience from start to finish

Zac is the best broker I've every had the pleasure of working with. From start to finish he made sure I understood every step of the process and worked quickly to turn things around. I got great rates I'm really happy with and it was easy. First time I've ever thought that when going through loan applications!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for taking the time to review our service and share your experience. We'll be sure to let Zac know about your positive feedback.

If you want a great experience use Stratton Finance

Cant be anymore pleased with the service from David and his team exceptional. Very competitive rates and most of all easy ro deal with and contact when required. If you want no fuss use Stratton Finance, Liam

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Liam, thank you for sharing your experience with our service. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to David.

Dave

DaveHunter Region, NSW

Great service and rate

Stephen from Stratton was great to deal with. He kept me informed throughout the process and sourced the best deal for me. Would certainly use Stratton again and would happily recommend them to others.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're delighted to hear that you will be recommending us!

Nick

NickFar North Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be more helpful

I couldn't have received more help from the team at stratton finance. They were always very quick to return emails and calls and explained everything that I had questions for. The rate I was given was head and shoulders above anyone else.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nick, thank you for the glowing review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback to the team.

This perfect

Tom done very well helping me secure a car very impressed it was a journey trying to find the right vehicle but we got there in the end thanks again Tom

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ciaran, thanks for sharing your experience with us and giving our service 5 stars. Enjoy the new car!

Donna

DonnaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All aspects were great from the service, the speed at which it was processed and rate. The loan was explaind in depth and in easy to understand terms. I would definitley reccomend

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Donna, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best with your new car.

Richy

RichyPerth, WA

Great hassle free finance

Customer service with Stratton is excellent, I have used them many times for finance and always got the deal I wanted. Everything explained upfront, very satisfied, would highly recommend Stratton finance.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Richy, thanks for taking the time to review our service and giving us 5 stars. All the best for your new car!

Brent

BrentHobart, TAS

Excellent service.

The whole process was quick and easy. Adrian was super helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Stratton finance to anyone looking to finance their vehicle.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brent, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Adrian.

Abhi

AbhiMelbourne

Exemplary customer service and streamlined loan process

We dealt with Reilly and his subject matter expertise along with CX skills and full transparency around rates are commendable. They know their business and were very quick to map my needs to the suitable lenders at the most competitive rates. From initial application to disbursement in 3 business days leads to great customer satisfaction. Even our dealer was surprised on how quickly he received the funds and had to rush things from his end to deliver the car for us. Great job guys ! Keep it up.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Abhi, thanks for reaching out and providing your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that we delivered on your requirements and you were impressed with our service.

James is awesome!!!

James was awesome! I'm a first timer getting a loan and James was very patient and helpful on answering all my inquiries. Easy to deal with and give some ideas that enlighten me . The approval was very quick!!!! Good job James

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ricky, thanks for leaving us a review. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto James.

2eestunes

2eestunesasked

Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.

Yes Stratton will

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Compare all 4 Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans
  • Award Winner 2021

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Compare all 4 Stratton Finance