Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple and Fast

I've used Stratton Finance before and just like last time, they came through with a great finance deal fast and efficiently. In business it really pays to deal with professionals - like Stratton

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Graham, thank you for taking the time to review our service and for the 5 star review.

Greg Smith

Greg SmithSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Everything we had wished for

Dave at Stratton finance could not have been more helpful,the whole application process was easy and explained thoroughly he even organised an inspection of the van we where about to purchase,it was everything that we had wanted,

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Greg, thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We're happy to hear that we created a stress free loan process for you.

Ben Hitchcock

The service and loan I received was seamless every step of the way. Ben Hitchcock is the best broker I have ever worked with will definitely be using again! Absolutely outstanding

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Julz, thank you for the 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Ben!

Floss

FlossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb Service! Incredibly efficient customer service!

I was blown away by the professional and efficient service provided by Stratton Finance. I couldn't fault them. They responded to my every query quickly and soundly. The funds were transferred "live" which meant I could pick up my vehicle the very same day finance was approved. I can't recommend them highly enough. This is the second time we've opted to seek finance with Stratton Finance and I wouldn't hesitate to go with them again in the future! 5 stars.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Floss, thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We're grateful for your ongoing support and wish you all the best with your new car.

rahul M.

rahul M.

Best team for Finance

Team at Stratton Finance is amazing. They handled everything for me from start to finish. Very approachable and polite. Excellent customer service. Zenia and connie thanks for your help. You are amazing!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Rahul, thanks for leaving us a review and sharing your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Zenia and Connie.

anonymous

anonymousAU

Easy process and quick to respond

The process for obtaining car finance was very easy and straight forward.
The rate secured for the loan was average, but still better than some other places that originally quoted.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Damian, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you were pleased with the service.

10/10 business.

Highly recommend Ryan Wearne and the team at Stratton. I was provided with prompt and concise service, and even made a new friend in the process. Amazing help with all my issues and questions. Did not experience any unexpected costs or issues; everything was clear and precise. I wasn't left second guessing anything. Extremely satisfied with the rate I received for this loan. Cheers Ryan.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ryan, thanks you for the 5 star review and positive feedback on our service. Enjoy your new car!

Stratton always go above and beyond

Alex and Kevin both were incredibly helpful and resourceful in securing my classic car . Being on historic register posed some unique challenges but those boys found a way through all the headaches . Private valuations and inspections . Nothing was to hard . I have used Stratton for over 20 years and will never leave them . Thanks boys ! Thanks so much

J

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Johnnie, we appreciate you taking the time to review our service. Thank you for your continuous support and enjoy your new classic!

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Next level customer service and communication

I have used Stratton a couple of times now and every time has been a positive experience from end to end. Jason Donney got us an excellent interest rate, was super quick to respond to my many questions and nothing was an issue. I highly recommend reaching out if you're wanting competitive finance and excellent customer service.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mark, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We'll be sure to pass your positive feedback onto Jason.

MLB92

MLB92Sydney, NSW

Great service and easy to deal with!

Our loan manager was fantastic, ensured timely delivery of all documents and was helpful and receptive through the whole process. Also an amazing help with pushing the dealer to speed up delivery of my vehicle. Would definitely recommend and will certainly use again!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We're glad we made the loan process easy and stress free for you. Enjoy your new car!

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Personal car loan

My personal experience with this company was very good, I would definitely return again when buying my next car. I would also recommend Stratton finance to other people when buying their car

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jason, we appreciate you taking the time to review our service. We also thank you for your recommendation.

Duncan

DuncanPerth, WA

Fast and friendly service

Steve Kerr was great to deal with. He was always happy to answer any questions about the process and what's involved while I was still researching everything, and then once I was ready the loan was submitted and approved in a matter of days. Very happy with the service and I'd have no hesitation to use them again.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Duncan, thanks for providing your feedback on our service. We're happy to hear that you had a stress free experience.

Terrible service - Took me nearly 2 weeks just to have the application submitted

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dave - I am sorry to hear of your recent experience. It is frustrating for us too as we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Our NSW Sales Manager will be in contact with you today.
Regards
Sue Leydon

Max S

Max SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Successful car loan

Kevin Yin is the man. He was patient and always happy to help/answer any phone calls and questions. I would most definitely recommend a Kevin and the Stratton team to anyone. Thanks heaps again Kevin!

Amazing service, extremely professional!

Kevin Yin was absolutely amazing from the start. He answered any questions I had and responded to my emails, texts and calls very fast. He made me feel comfortable about a big purchase and gave me all of my options and helped me make the right choice. Thank you for keeping me informed throughout and constantly updating me. I can't thank you enough for all of your help Kevin! I highly recommend Stratton Finance to anyone considering.

Markus

MarkusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very quick, quite professional!

This is the second time that I have used Stratton for finance. Stephen was quick in his response, professional in his approach. All in all a very good experience. Could not fault them

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Markus, we're pleased to hear that you had an amazing experience with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Stephen.

Damien

Can I say that Damien was exceptional
He is a through professional and his service was fantastic
A great rate also with the loan
I would recommend Stratton to anyone looking for a great deal

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Phil, thank you for your positive review and recommendation. We'll be sure to pass this along to Damien.

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Reat to deal with.

Excellent service with a hassle free experience with a very competitive rate.
Pleasure to deal with with the easy access to advice and help when required with the contracts. They stayed in contact with the progress from start to finish. I would not hesitate in referring them to my friends and family or using them again.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Scott, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our service. We are glad we delivered on all your expectations and are very grateful for your recommendation.

bondy

bondySouth East Queensland, QLD

great customer service

excellent customer service, the rate is great and all round was a good experience if there was 1 down side was the time it took to finalise but all in all good

C.O.

C.O.White rock

3rd time I've used Stratton

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We appreciate your continuous support and are humbled by your kind words regarding our team and service. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Reilly and Tom.

2eestunes

2eestunesasked

Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.

Yes Stratton will

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Compare all 4 Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans
  • Award Winner 2021

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Compare all 4 Stratton Finance