See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stratton Finance

jennifer-bray08
jennifer-bray08Western Australia

Great Advice

Sound financial advice from Eric for me and my student daughter. Explored our options for credit that benefits us and will save me money in the future Brilliant prompt call back service.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jennifer, we're delighted to hear that we met all the needs of you and your loan. Thank you for the recommendation.

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Amazing and responsive service. Very fast turnaround from application to approvals.

I was hesitant at first to use a broker as I have always organised car finance with the dealership but I would start with Stratton next time. Volkswagen Finance were so expensive and the dealership couldn't get the finance to my budget. Stratton saved me over $100 per month in repayments and also got me Comprehensive Insurance with Suncorp for less than direct and with a better cover! They were also great at issue resolution as the first finance they secured (ANZ) wouldn't do 40% balloon so they secured one that could and I got an even better deal with Macquarie.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dave, we appreciate you taking the time to provide a detailed review. We're happy to hear that you were impressed with our service. Enjoy the new car.

Car Loan with ease

The customer service was fantastic and the information that he gave was instrumental in me securing a car loan.
The loan was straight forward with all costs outlined clearly.
I am very happy with the rate of my loan.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Car ModelHyundai i30
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Danielle, thank you for your lovely feedback on our service.

Ann Gintner
Ann GintnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car loan quick & easy

Great customer service. Answered all my questions and replied to emails quickly. Andrew was very proactive and helpful to find me the best deal for my car loan. Also answered the phone everytime I called. Thank you Andrew for looking after me

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Car ModelMazda 2
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ann, we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Thank you for your kind words.

Loans

Find out how Stratton Finance compares to other Loans

Don Stewart
Don StewartSydney, NSW

Happy days car lease

The customer service provided by Stratton Finance was second to none. Nothing was too difficult and the response time to queries raised was very prompt. There where nil extra costs and everything went like clockwork right through to the execution of the lease. The car broking section of Stratton was also excellent. They advised me of anew model car coming out something that the dealer failed to do. Of course i waited for the new model and couldn't be happier. Thank you Carole and Anthony. I'll be sure to call you again next motor vehicle purchase.

Car ModelKia Stinger CK GT
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Don, thank your for the 5 star review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mandy
MandyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Unbelievable experience

Jessica Desmond is the lady’s name who looked after me for finance. Called me in morning, said this is easy, emailed me application form, by 5 pm I was approved. I couldn’t believe how stress free it was. What an amazing lady. Thankyou Jessica. Will be telling everyone about Stratton Finance

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mandy, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Jess

This was awesome

Daniel has always done the leg work and hasn't failed me yet.it was stress free and got me a great deal,will always use Daniel for future loans,they kept in contact and was always contactable.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi R.J.M, thanks for the 5 star review. We're thankful for your continuous support.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Joe T
Joe TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome I will be dealing with again

This is the second time i have done business with peter for a car loan and it has always gone very well. I just told him what i wanted and he sorted out the rest.

Car ModelToyota HiLux
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Joe! Appreciate the 5-star review, we'll pass on this feedback to Peter. Enjoy the new wheels : )

Tim
TimDarling Downs, QLD

Best finance deal ever

Dealing with Stratton was no stress. Facts were very clear, with options stated clearly for easy decision process. I would highly recommend Stratton without hesitation, and will repeat dealing with Stratton on future finance requirements.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Car ModelHyundai iLoad TQ-V (2008-Present)
Loans

Find out how Stratton Finance compares to other Loans

Liam F.
Liam F.

You won't be disappointed.

These guys especially Benjamin are second to none. What I thought was going to be a long drawn out process like previous dealings with brokers, turned out to be one of the most pleasant experiences I have had. Constant communication, very friendly phone chat and emails, and most importantly the speed of getting the deal done. I actually wasn't prepared for settlement as I expected it to be waiting a lot longer than I was. Give these guys a go folks, you won't be sorry.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Nao Raka
Nao Rakaasked
Stratton Finance

My credit score with Illions is a 613 rating (Good) in August 2021 and ClearScore has rated me 700 as my stable score in July 2021. I am currently a casual employee and working with the same company for over 12 months and I have lived at my current address for over 4 years. After all my expenses I have about $400 extra every fortnight, but I do not have 20 percent to deposit for a $40,000 vehicle. Do you think I should save 20 percent first before applying for a loan with Stratton Finance?

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nao, thanks for reaching out to us. We'd be happy to help you with a quote and answer any questions you have about the application process. Please submit your details through this enquiry form here: https://www.strattonfinance.com.au/contact-us and we'll be in touch with you. Alternatively please give us a call on 1300 787 288 to have a chat with a member of our team.

Lauren
Lauren asked

Hey,

We currently have a boat financed but it’s 10% we want to get it down. The hull is 2004 but it’s a new motor, is this an issue if refinancing? Boat is worth 150k and we owe 83k are you able to help?

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Lauren, we can assist you. Please give our friendly team a call on 1300 955 600.

2eestunes
2eestunesasked
Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.

Yes Stratton will

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Compare all 4 Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans
  • Award Winner 2021

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Pros
  • Loans processed in timely manner

• Excellent customer service

• Competitive rates

CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Compare all 4 Stratton Finance