Bec Caruana

Bec CaruanaSydney, NSW

Shane from Stratton finance was amazing highly recommend

Shane from Stratton finance was outstanding he went above and beyond to help me with my finance for a loan.
Ive never experienced customer service like it well done Shane definitely made the process easy.

LORRAINE L.

LORRAINE L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

I must be just one of the unlucky ones, I went for these guys after seeing all the good reviews, however I found their services not only unprofessional but lacked communication

Great Customer Service

There is a reason why I keep going back to Stratton Finance; Great customer service, friendly people, no hidden costs, and competitive rates. I would recommend Stratton Finance for personal or Commercial financing solutions.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz M-Class W166 ML 250
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jeanette, thanks for the great review. Helping people with their finance is what we do best!

Fast and efficient

We chose to go with Stratton and couldn't be happier with the results.
My husband was in a car accident and our car was written off. Having a young family, we needed a new car quickly. With barely enough time in the day to do anything anymore, I was relieved to be dealing with Jason Diab throughout the whole process. He helped me with the details, the paperwork, answered any questions I had and arranged everything for us. He got us an initial rate which we were happy with, but he insisted he could do better and we ended up with a great rate. He was very helpful throughout the whole process.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mary, thank you for the wonderful review. We're really happy to hear that Jason went the extra mile to secure you a great deal. I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to him.

Gholam

GholamSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Fast and quick approval. Steve Dahu great loan consultant his very efficient and follow up the loan process and provide good advice. I would recommend Stratton before going to any loan broker. Great experience make the car loan easy to buy car with a pre-approval finance loan.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gholam, thanks for the great feedback! If you do end up referring anyone to us, keep in mind we have a referral program. We'll give you a $100 gift card for every customer you refer, that settles a deal with us!

Tonya

TonyaPerth, WA

The most honest and helpful advice I have ever recieved

I am very satisfied with the customer service I received from Eric Burnett. He gave me the advice I needed and went out of his way to make sure that I made the right decision about a loan. Thank you Eric!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tonya, thanks for the great feedback, i'll pass this on to Eric and let him know you were happy with our service!

Great service.

Great service, my car loan consultant Tom was fantastic! Easy to talk to and answered all my questions in an easy to understand manner. I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a car loan.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brett, We're happy we could assist! I'll pass on the great feedback to Tom.

Michelle p

Michelle pNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Never got back to me

I rang and spoke with Beau at Stratton a few weeks ago and gave all my personal details to try and get finance for the new car and I was promised a return call. I am still waiting. Very disappointed. Have now gone elsewhere :(

Absolutely fantastic

Could not have asked for a better person to assist us with our loan, Erin was fantastic she assisted us in every step. When you need help Erin is the one to talk too. Highly recommended AAA++

Car ModelToyota Camry ASV50R / AVV50R
Andrew B.

Andrew B.Sydney, NSW

Always a great experience

I've just bought my 3rd car through Stratton and uses the car connect service for the second time. It's been a great experience and that's why I keep coming back

Car ModelKia Stinger CK GT

Ben C

Ben CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finance as it should be.

This is my second or third vehicle finance with Stratton. Every time they deliver with competitive rates but more importantly, fast, stress free turnaround. Will be coming back again next time for sure. Couldn't be happier.

Car ModelBMW X1 F48 xDrive25i

April Dumbleton

April DumbletonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Service throughout the whole process

I could not of asked for better or more personalised service. Nothing was an issue. I would certainly recommend and use Stratton again for a personal or vehicle loan. I love my little Kia, she is the bomb.

Car ModelKia Picanto JA GT-Line

Dylan hatton

Dylan hattonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience and would highly recommend

James was great and very proactive he took care of everything taking the time to contact your fleet service division to find me an awesome deal that no dealership that I contacted personally could beat

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton

Caution: they will ruin your credit score

They did not do my application properly, they just wanted to keep making inquiries on my credit score and now it looks like I will be denied any credit for the next 6 to 12 months, thanks for ruining my credit score and not asking me for all the information before submitting my application.

They just care about their commissions and once you’re denied, they don’t care !!!

Jenna
Jenna

Doug

Doug

Helpful and easy to talk to about the loan

The assistance given was one of the best revived, this helped get the right finance to suit my needs in a timely manner with fully understanding of my situation, and assisted with additional help.

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX
Gem

GemBanks 2906, ACT

Great experience

Process was really simple. I was able to do all communication in brief phone calls and emails without much hassle. I felt like the broker really cared about getting me a good deal. I would definitely use Stratton finance again

Paul

Paul

Stratton Finance & Tim Wilson

Stratton Finance and dealing with Tim Wilson was a pleasure, he offered me several leasing options, he recommended the best one and deal done in a couple of days. Very attractive interest rate and terms.

If leasing a car in Sydney contact Stratton Finance and talk to Tim Wilson.

Highly Recommended.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

HI Paul, thanks for the amazing review. I'll be sure to let Tim know the feedback!

Marcia

MarciaPerth, WA

Amazing

Erin Crofton is absolutely amazing highly recommend Stratton finance!

Everything went very smoothly. From phone calls to emails and paperwork getting completed.

Was very hesitant due to bad credit from my younger days but was reassureed through the process by Erin that everything would be ok and guess what!! It was! I am now organising to pick up me new beauty of a car! Couldn't have done it without Erin and her amazing personable personality to make the process all that more fun!

If you are looking to finance a vehicle Stratton finance is definitely the way to go!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Marcia, what a great review! We're so happy we could help you with your new car dream! I'll be sure to pass the feedback onto Erin!

JamesT

JamesTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above and Beyond

Car ModelFord Mustang FM
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

HI James, thanks for the great review! We're really happy we exceeded all your expectations! I'll pass on your feedback to Rhiannon

Quick and easy

James was an absolute legend! He really looked after my needs and he did my car finance with no sweat and very quick just in time for my birthday. No dramas and excellent customer service.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Kamille, thanks for the review. We hope you had a great birthday and are still loving your car!

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Hi Ray, great question.
We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Dave41
Dave41

Yeah, they like screwing anyone over.

Gary K.

Gary K.asked

What do I need for a low doc loan as I'm self employed had my ABN for 17 years have a small mortgage, and a deposit looking at a motorcycle thanks

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the late reply, but excellent question. The Criteria for Low doc loans vary from lender to lender, and because we have quite a few lenders on our panel the answer can vary greatly.
I think the best course of action would be for you to speak with one of our finance consultants, as they will be able to walk you through the best options available, and provide you with a no obligation tailored quote.
If you would like to progress further you can either call us directly on 1300 787 288, or you can email me your contact details and I will organise a finance consultant to get in touch.

My email: Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au

I'm sorry i couldn't be of more assistance, but i hope that helps.

Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Leiasked

Hi there,
Just wondering if there is a need for deposit if getting a car loan? I am looking in getting a used car as my first car! Thank you.

Hi Lei,

Usually you don't need a deposit when purchasing a car. However, it can depend on your profile, and there are some instances where a deposit will greatly increase your chances of approval.
We would love to assist you with your search for a car! We have over 20 lenders on our panel, and are very competitive. It would be best if you spoke with one of our finance consultants in order to get a good idea of what we can offer you.

You can contact me directly on Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au

Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Manager

Hi Tim,
Thank you so much! Yes, will be in touch soon. Thank you again!

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives