Couldn’t ask for better service

Completely satisfied with the service of everyone at Stratton Finance, I was given all information clearly and forever kept up to date with any important information. I would and already have recommending to friends and family

Highly recommended.

This is my forth car lease with Stratton and as always customer service was friendly and helpful and all of the costs were advised prior to getting lease. Highly recommended.

Great Service

I had a good experience with Stratton Finance. Matthew was great.
Everything was clearly communicated and all possible options were provided.
I received frequent updates for the loan application.
I am happy with the rate I have received.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

100% Recommend 100% Service 100% Satisfy

I just want to write the review about my experience with Tali Stewart.

The experience is just fantastic! Tali's hardworking on my car finance let me get the car within a week. I still can not believed that I just used one week and got my new car, My wife and I both are so happy about that.

Tali is happy to talk about my finance plan with me and give details about the documents you should prepare for them. No hiding fees, they gave me the clear quote at the beginning and mention about all the fees.

I actually compare many finance services, but their plan is most compatible and their service is the best. Happy to take the phone calls and quick respond to email. They are even happy to call you after normal after work hours. (Tali even called me 9pm on Friday to tell me that my loan got approval and I can get my car on Saturday!)

Absolutely FIVE STARS service!!!

Am an advocate now

I was a little apprehensive at first being a first time user of a broker but Steve Duha was really really helpful and gave great guidance throughout the process. I was really happy with my experience

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Easy process using a broker

Process easy from start to finish.
No extra costs that were not discussed upfront.
Would highly recommend using a broker as I did not have to chase anything up and got the best deal.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

I definitely use Statton as all the hard work was done by the broker.

Customer service was 100%, I paid a deposit yes just a small amount as it was a difficult situation. Tim Cummins was exceptional during this time. The rate was fair considering my situation.
I am very satisfied and greatful.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Amazing customer service, so patient and helpful

I was having so much trouble getting a loan for a car through banks and had honestly given up until one of my friends recommended Stratton. They used them to get a loan for their car and said they were amazing and to be honest I was a bit skeptical.
As soon as I got a call back from my enquiry Sam Manfield was SO helpful through the whole process. He answered all my questions and not once made me feel bad or stupid for asking so many. He was always available to take my call or answer my texts, just all around a great guy.

Couldnt recommend these guys enough really. Great job!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Dealing with stratton’s was a pleasure thanks to the great service I received from peter best and his team . I’ll be using stratton’s again in the future to help expand my company.

Great to deal with

Dealing with Matt Seale and James De Ruiter was an absolute pleasure. Both very patient and understood what I was after. Very competitive rates. I have no hesitation in recommending their service.

amazing

I would recommend them to any one and every one amazing really easy to deal with and fast I would definitely go back to them for help if I need it

Application Process

If you need finance just use these guys

I have been using Stratton for around 10 years and just purchased my 4th vehicle through them and could not be happier with their service. Its easy and quick the staff are top notch and rates are better than you will get from any dealer or bank finance. Example for my last vehicle dealer finance was $200 per month more expensive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

What a way to go!Stratton is the best out there

Stratton is quick and easy and very affordable thank you guys for helping me out again would recommend your to any one who looking to purchase any loan in the future

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Good outcome from a difficult place

David Humble provided navigation and general guidance through the finance process, together with understandings of the vagaries and peculiarities, not to mention endless paperwork which has to be completed, to the letter and in what seems to be unnecessary detail, to ensure a successful conclusion. Patience and understanding together with what is a relatively good deal, particularly in Oz and in light of recent revelations about the banking and finance industries, made this experience a good one. Thanks David.

If you are looking to purchase a new car don't go past Jess. My family and friends have dealt with Jess at least 8 times so far and she has never let us down. Super efficient, reliable and extremely honest.

Excellent Service, Product & Professionalisms

Once again Peter and team sorted all the hurdles. Positive result in no more than a week time to sort old one out and new car keys in hand. Highly Recommend Stratton finance.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Fantastic service, quick, easy and cheapest again.

I've used Stratton 3 times now and ive always been happy with there quick and easy services and prompted responses. They always have the cheapest fees and lowest rates. Will definitely use Stratton finance again

Car Loan

Don was very helpful, kept us up to date throughout the whole process. it only took 48 hours from the time we submitted our application to driving our new car.

Easy online . Friendly service

Customer service was friendly and helpful. All of the costs were advised prior to getting loan.
I was happy with rate for loan although hoped for shorter term.

Above and beyond professional prompt service

Abdul Alkozai worked hard to get me the best possible rate for my van and exciding my expectations cause having some past issues .No hidden costs and surprises every detail was emailed to me to review . Very satisfied with rate and highly recommend .

Is there any fees
HI Alex, sorry about the slow response. Great question, there are fees involved. However the fees are wrapped up into the monthly repayments, and they are disclosed upfront so there won't be any nasty surprises. If you want to compare quotes, you just need to make sure the terms of the quote are the same (same balloon and term), and focus on the repayments. This is because the repayments are reflective of the rate you get, and it encapsulates any fees charged. If you have any further enquiries im more than happy for you to contact me directly on my email. Tim.chen@stratton.com.au Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Team Leader

I have had a loan for a motorcycle to commute on for $10,000 pre approved by another broker and I do have a poor credit rating but have $0 debt the interest rate they have come back with is 26% this seems a bit high, is this my only option? I have been told by them not to apply with anyone else as this can affect my chances of obtaining a loan.
Hi Michael. Really sorry about the late reply. 26% is on the higher side, but it could be justified depending on the circumstances around your credit rating. As for not applying with anyone else because it will affect your credit rating. It is true that having multiple applications over a short period of time can affect your chances, however it sounds a bit like a scare tactic to me. We can definitely give you a quote to see if we can get a better deal for you, and no application will be made against your credit file unless you're happy and wish to proceed! Is this something you're still in the market for? Please feel free to contact me on my direct email Tim.chen@stratton.com.au and i will endeavor to assist you further. Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer loyalty team leader

Straight up, what is the interest rate on loan taken as part of a novated lease?
7 percentThanks for that - seems many novated lease companies are a bit cagey about this important piece of information. I expect that would vary depending on credit scores, etc.