Very happy with my new car

This is the 3rd time Sam has help with a car loan. I am very pleased with service he provided, he is very professional, friendly and was able to help us swiftly without any problems or delays.

Just Brilliant

What an efficient process. Ryan made everything easy. When you are time poor, and in dire need of a work vehicle, this is fantastic. Clear, honest communication. Incredibly fast process. All of my questions answered, even the dumb ones.

Great broker, helped from the start to finish

Great service, financed in less then two days, happy to help through the process. Would recommend anyone looking for car finance

Great experience!!!

Right from the start Tiahn and the team at Stratton Finance were amazing to deal with. They were friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to car finance and the best approach to save me money and time. I couldn't believe how easy it was and I'm actually paying less per month for a new car. I couldn't recommend them more.

Incredible customer service

Dealing with Stratton Finance was so easy. Customer service I received was amazing, and the whole process was made stress free and communication I received along the way was wonderful! I will definitely use them again.

Helpful and understanding

Michelle is extremely professional and helpful. Nothing was too hard for her. I actually did very little. Thank you Michelle.

I don’t have time to mess about

When we need to buy a new Work Ute or piece of Machinery, it only takes one phone call to Scott Woolford at Stratton Finance. Scott handles everything for us. I don’t have time to be running around trying to organise finance. I trust Scott and have dealt with Scott for many years now. It’s as easy as 1 2 3.

Very transparent, quick and took all the stress out of buying a new car!

Awesome service from Michelle in the QLD offfice! Could not recommend anyone more! Made my new car purchase hassle free!

Interest rate is about average. The guys at Stratton were patciant with my low level tech skills and helped me lots. Great service thoroughly recommend.

Awesome experience would recommend Stratton Finance to everyone considering a loan

Being a business owner , time is important to me and I found Stratton Finance through the car sales network.
David Humble was a pleasure to deal with and made everything easy with my busy schedule.
They take all the ground work out for you to find you the best deal without being pushy when you need time to make the right decisions for yourself. Would highly recommend.

amazing

Very satisfied Burnet worked with me and what I could pay and found one to suit me. Very happy customer would highly recommend

Wish I hadn't made that first initial inquiry with Stratton

Look i can't fault Strattons subtle approach to customer service , it was quite smooth .
The operator wanted to get things moving for me which was great no pressure.
Over a period of several weeks we got all the paperwok done and signed but i could never get the guy to send an email stating concrete numbers re costs and repayments.His vague references to the monthly payments were it's around this and trust me we're a trusted company.He would ring and ask my progress in finding a vehicle from either private or dealer.
Found a vehicle , great , he could org discounted mech inspection and the do the finance.I Have been approved ! and he arranges inspection and he'll tell me when to book my flight to pick it up 800 miles away.!
So i requested some form of confirmation re figures etc. cause his figures didn't add up.
An hour later he rings and say finance not now available unless i purchase from a dealer not a private sale.
All finished . Pity the poor vendor i had convinced to take it off the market four days earlier because Stratton had definitely approved the go ahead !
Very Annoyed

Hi Andhugmas - it is disappointing to hear we did not meet your expectations. The satisfaction of our customers is of utmost importance to us. Would you please contact me at Tim.chen@stratton.com.au or provide me your mobile number so I can look into this and review what happened and get back to you? Regards Timothy Chen Customer Loyalty Team LeaderHave already sent you the details etc as I got your contact details from one of your other responses to a dissatisfied customer of Stratton finance .No problems at all. If you weren't satisfied with the outcome, or had any further questions please feel free to contact me directly and i'll see what i can do to assist you. Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Team Leader

Customer Review

The finance control staff member that responded to my query for financing and subsequently is the same person who handle my finance solution to its successful completion was courteous,caring, patient and very informative from beginning to end.

I was totally satisfied with Stratton Finance and their staff and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Very Efficient and very helpful - nothing was too hard

We had a great experience with Stratton - very quick turn around times with great results. Will be using their service in future. A+

Group of Wonderful People

I bought my Toyota Kluger 2018 through Stratton Finance process was really smooth and their products really works for self employed professional interest rate I was offered was not too bad however I paid deposit towards my purchase that helped me get the approval in no time.

A great and hassle free experience!

I have had a really great experience dealing with Stratton and in particular, Michelle Aguirre, who was very patient with me. I would recommend her to anyone out there who is looking to raise finance.

I received great service from Stratton Finance - very easy to deal with and they kept me informed throughout the process.

Stress free car buying

My new job required me to provide my own car, with the company paying an allowance. Previously I had company cars. I was concerned about securing finance based on minimal history and I didn't have time to chase a car deal while training with my new employer. Carol from Stratton Finance took care of everything. The team secured me the car I wanted for an amazing price from an interstate dealer, had it transported locally and kept me up to date through the process. I cannot fault the process and can only praise the service experience. Highly recommended.

Service second to none

The representative for Stratton Finance at JV Marine was very professional and the service provided was second to none. They went above an beyond to ensure that my finance application process was smooth and trouble free, as well as even following up on the sale of goods I was purchasing, ensuring that I was looked after throught out my purchase. To say I am exceptionally happy with there service I could not express in words how happy I am. Thanks Stratton, your team members at JV are awesome folks.

Good service

Yes very good service will tell my friends and family about it, that the service was easy to follow it.

Straight up, what is the interest rate on loan taken as part of a novated lease?
7 percentThanks for that - seems many novated lease companies are a bit cagey about this important piece of information. I expect that would vary depending on credit scores, etc.

Do you loan to Self Employed?
Hi Julie, yes we can do a loan for you if you are self employed. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have. Tim Chen Customer Loyalty Team Leader Stratton Finance

Hi im been looking at getting a new used car is the interest rates fixed or variable? thanks
Hi Des - the interest rate on secured loans for cars is generally fixed, which is great as it means the rate you get now is locked in for the duration of the term of the loan. What are you looking to buy and how much are you looking to finance? I can get one of our Senior Finance Consultants to give you a quick quote. Regards Sue Leydon Customer Loyalty Manager Stratton Finance