• Loan TypeFixed Rate (348) · Variable Rate (19) · Line of Credit (4) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.97 years (246)

Excellent!

Simon went above and beyond got me a loan for Pre approval with the amount I was aiming for. When I found a car I was happy with he organised everything from contacting seller and organising sellers finance owing on car to be paid out. Within a few days car was ready to be picked up signed over and now enjoying every bit of it. Highly recommend and will be going through Stratton again when I upgrade.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz CLA-Class
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Anthony, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We'll be sure to pass this on to Simon.

amanda

amandaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very Impressive

Scott Woolford was very professional and I couldn’t be happier with the process from start to finish. He went above and beyond to to assist me and gave the impression nothing was too much trouble. He always replied straight away including on weekends and made the process so easy. I would not hesitate to recommend Stratton to all my family and friends.

Car ModelSuzuki Swift AZ Sport Automatic
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Amanda, we loved reading through this review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Scott.

Tali K.

Tali K.Sydney, NSW

Fast Easy Pre Approved Loan!!! Worth it!!

Customer service was awesome, kept me updated with everything from getting a quote to getting a pre approval to getting my actual car and awesome low rates!! Well recommended!!!! Thank you Stratton Finance!!!

Car ModelFord Ranger
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tali, thanks for writing us a review and detailing your experience with us.

Hoppy

HoppyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rapid, professional and great value service

With a 24 hour turnaround, they were fast and responsive. This is the reason I have been dealing with Stratton for nearly 10 years now and keep going back. Highly recommended and can be relied upon to find what is best for you and not themselves.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for your continuous support and writing this review for us.

Hein

HeinNorth Queensland, QLD

Great experience from start to finish.

I would like to thank Stratton Finance and specifically Justin Vollmost for helping us obtain finance for our ute. It was my second time dealing with Justin. The first time, when he could've put me up with a very high-interest loan, he advised me to work on my credit score as I could get a better interest rate that way. Come the second time I did not hesitate to go back to him. This time all went through and we are the happy owners of a Mazda BT50. Better yet, my credit score is pretty much intact.

Thank you, Justin. You will be our go-to person every time we want to purchase a vehicle.

Car ModelMazda BT-50
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Hein, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. Enjoy your new Mazda BT50!

Rhen

Rhen

Great service and savings

Regular follow up until my car was delivered. Saving me 2% on interest compared to what the broker at the dealer could offer. Also saving me on insurance compared to my previous insurance and what I could find online.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Rhen, we're happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Enjoy your new car!

Ricky

RickyKatherine, NT

Perfect service

Didn’t know what loans was best for me but Natasha made it easy for me. Guided me in the right direction and gave me a few options and I felt no pressure to oblige at all. She was very patient with me and as soon as I’ve made up my mind, I got my funds the next day. Natasha was very friendly and professional. You won’t be disappointed

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ricky, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Natasha.

Rick P.

Rick P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

This was my first experience with Stratton Finance but it won't be my last.
Daniels communication was perfect throughout, so i always knew where i stood.
The product is possibly the best for this type of deal i've ever had, so have no hesitation in recommending to everyone.

Car ModelJeep Grand Cherokee WK
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Rick, thank you for choosing Stratton Finance! We're delighted to hear about your positive experience.

When it comes to car loans Stratto knows what they are doing.

The customer service consultant i had was beyond excellent. He found me the best deal at 3.8%. I won't hesitate in recommending Stratton for a car loan. Stratton has become my goto for car loans.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mike, thank you for the 5 star review. Enjoy your new car!

Natarajan S.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service

Daniel McMahon was very transparent and effective in his communications with me, he almost immediately responded to all my queries and got the settlement done pretty quickly. I couldn't be happier.

Car ModelHyundai Elantra AD Active
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Natarajan, thanks for sharing your positive experience with us. We'll be sure to pass on this feedback to Daniel.

Review collected in partnership with Stratton Finance

Absolutely Fantastic

David Humble was absolutely fantastic to engage with. I have just started a new business and my old forklift died. One phone call to Dave and he had an approval in a day, secured the new forklift for me, and in three days it was being delivered. Dave's knowledge, ability, and speed at which he approached this for me was outstanding and I certainly will have no hesitation to give Dave a call for all my future financing needs. Many thanks Whiskey Alpha Marine

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with your business loan. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto David.

KLC

KLCHunter Region, NSW

Quick & Easy

Was pleasantly surprised with how easy & quickly this process was, Jackson was amazing with every part of the process, stress free ordeal, I will definitely be recommending to family & friends!

Car ModelFord Everest UA II Trend 4WD 3.2L
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi KLC, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're delighted to hear that you were impressed with our service and will be recommending us.

Janette and marcus

Janette and marcusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

I highly recommend Zac he made our dreams come true we have been after a caravan for 6 years and Zac was so easy to deal with and just amazing polite funny and easy going . Very professional and we will definitely use him again in the future thank you very much
Janette and Marcus

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Janette & Marcus, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We'll be sure to pass your review onto Zac, he'd be delighted to hear about your feedback.

Shane I.

Shane I.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't wait to do business with you

not sure as yet because I haven't started my business with them. I'm actually very excited to begin my relationship with them as they come very highly recommended and looking forward to their involvement with the new life I'm embarking on

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shane, thanks for sharing your excitement in working with us. We can't wait to assist you with your finance.

Jason Lucas

Jason LucasSydney Surrounds, NSW

Getting finance made easy

This was my 1st experience dealing with Stratton Fianance in which Everything about the experience was perfect Dave was a great help & highly recommended his Services.
No unexpected extra costs or issues were experienced during the process of the loan.

Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II / PX.III 4x2
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jason, thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Dave.

Amazing service, highly recommend

Alex is amazing. She made the whole process easy and hassle free. I will be continue to use her in the future and will be recommending her to my friends!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jess, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Alex.

Adam C.

Adam C.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Quick and easy!

We are Very satisfied.
Quick and contactless making our purchase easy.
Great competitive rates making our purchase of a new vehicle enjoyable.
Highly recommend and will definitely be using Stratton finance again.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200 Mark I 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Adam, we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. Thanks for leaving a review.

Anita May

Anita MayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Needed new boat motors, done thanks Stratton

Team was great to deal with, and within no time had very good interest rate and approval to order my new motors for my Charter Vessel WELL DONE Stratton Finance

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Anita, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad to hear that you found the loan process fast and easy with us.

Buying a car made easy

I’ve brought many a new car before but this was by far the easiest and most stress free experience I’ve had. Every question answered Quickly and best price by far.

Car ModelMazda CX-8 Asaki
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jodie, thank you for giving our service 5 stars! We wish you all the best with your new car.

Mark S.

Mark S.Far North Queensland, QLD

A whole new buying experience

My first experience with Stratton and Carconnect and I am left in awe of their professionalism and efficiency in pulling my deal together. Great team, great rates, great outcome - thanks

Car ModelFPV BF GT
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're so glad to hear that we impressed you and we hope you enjoy your new car.