Stratton Finance
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stratton Finance

DARREN
DARRENFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Service. A very easy and transparent loan process

The whole loan process was very easy from start to finish. I applied on the Thursday and all was finalised by Monday. The process was very transparent and I had an excellent loan service consultant, Vijay who made it all hassle free!
I would have no hesitation in recommending Stratton Finance.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Darren, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Natalie
NatalieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Quick service and settlement

WOW, applied for my loan on Saturday and settlement was complete by Tuesday.
the loan application was very simple and hassle free and the service and rate were very competitive.
I will be using Stratton Finance again and will be recommending them to all of my friends and family.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Natalie, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're so glad that you were impressed with our process.

Stephen was amazing, could not fault the service one bit and worth the expense in my opinion.

Stephen listened, called me back when promised to and a very respectful member of your team who you should be looking after. Hope to deal with him
again whenever I change my car

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Steve, thanks for sharing your review with us. We highly appreciate your feedback.

Excellent and live

The service provided was above expectations. Timely, informative and at the right interest rate you couldn't ask for more. Now we can add another dimension to our travell and life in retirement.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Peter, thank you for sharing your experience with our service!

Lisa R
Lisa RWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dave was Fantastic to deal with, absolutely recommend him

It was simple and straightforward, I would definitely recommend David and it was such an easy process with signing everything on line, I’m so happy with the great Customer service which is rare these days

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our service. All the best with your new car

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

Great customer service! Fast response, would recommend to family and friends. We’re able to get me a good rate and received the funds quickly. Happy I went with Stratton finance.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sam, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Exceptional

Romanie was our contact, she communicated perfectly and made the whole process easy and stress free.
Everything was made simple during these hard COVID times. No pressure, just help

Thank you!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Rayne, we're glad to hear that we made the process stress free for you. Congratulations on your new car.a

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Nissan patrol finance

This is my fifth car with Stratton finance,
All through Tim Wilson,
Always a pleasure to deal with,
Nothings too hard,
Couldn’t recommend him and Stratton finance, enough and Stratton’s partner car connect.

Thanks guys

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ben, thank you for the continuous support. We appreciate your feedback.a

Fast and Easy

Efficient, Honest, reliable and competitive.
As Damien would say Nothing to hide.
The whole experience was Smooth and easy i would highly recommend to friends and family no presure at your own pace

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nelson, thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. All the best with your new car.a

Ivan
IvanMelbourne

Fantastic experience and excellent customer service

The customer service is excellent along with the professional loan information addressed.
The transaction of loan is very clear without any hidden cost of loan.
I rated 10 of 10 for it.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ivan, thank you for your kind words. We highly appreciate your feedback.a

Above and beyond the call

Always helpful and contactable at any time of the day and night during these trying times of lockdowns. Customer service was 5 star. No unexpected costs. The rate was reasonable.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for your kind review.a

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

The exact result I was after

Great customer service

The whole experience was easy and hassle-free.

The rate and loan structure was exactly what I asked for!

Can't fault the team and their effort in meeting my requirments.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dan, thank you for this lovely review!

Chelsea G
Chelsea GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely ripper service!

First time going through Stratton and what can I say, 11/10. Simon Ghaleb got me approved for finance within just shy of 48 hours, incredible. He worked hard and ensured I got approved for finance no matter what. Amazing customer service, easy to deal with and hassle free. Simon worked his butt off, even after hours and found a ripper interest rate and great loan repayments. Simon was transparent, honest and just so kind. I know where I will be going again in the future and recommending my family and friends to go through Stratton. How good!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Chelsea, we greatly appreciate your detailed review! Thank you for sharing your experience with our service.

Bryan
BryanFar North Queensland, QLD

Jane was amazing

The service I received was world class. Nobody could do more and Jane was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The communication throughout was concise and informative and I can't recommend tge Tamworth team enough.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Bryan, thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your feedback greatly.

South01
South01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great finance broker

Had Rhys look after me, stratton got me the best rate and we're very patient as the car took 60 days for delivery, they looked after me, commicated well.
The interest rate was the most competitive.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your feedback.

Prad
Prad

Very patient and kind, informative

Carole is very patient, gives various options to suit my needs, she is very helpful and flexible. Great asset to the stratton finance. I will. Definitely recommend to friends and

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Prad, thank you for the positive review. We highly value your feedback.

Jesse Egan
Jesse Egan Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Jessica was extremely professional and helpful with finding the best loan possible.
Was happy to answer any questions and always pleasant to deal with.
Would highly recommend Stratton Finance to anyone.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jesse, thank you for the glowing review and recommendation. We appreciate it greatly.

Carmen

Stay away from this company

As soon as my loan was settled I had to chase my vehicle and still haven’t received it. Worse experience I’ve had would never ever use again. My husband will not go ahead with Stratton now.
I’m actually getting advice of what to do with this disgusting experience which is far from over.

Carmen

It wad supposed to have been escalated but nothing ever happens
Even my finance documents were amended and I was told it was a signature dispute
That was a total lie
I just want people to be aware

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Carmen, can we please ask what name the car is under through the purchase? This way we can reach out to explain the issue being discussed. We'd like to provide a solution for you.

A great experience

A great experience, all questions answered quickly,lots of support.Kevin was always available, loan was approved quickly and the follow up from the car company in conjunction was brilliant.I will use this service again

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Andrew, thank you for the lovely review. We appreciate your feedback.

Easy Peasy!

Wow easy experience from beginning to end! Anthony was friendly and available quickly for any questions that we had. A majority of the application was online> Very happy with the whole process and would recommend to family and friends. Thank You!

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Karyn, thank you for your kind feedback. We're happy to hear that you were impressed with our service.

Michele J.
Michele J.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, smooth, Quick and fast finance

From my first contact with Shane it was so quick and easy. We explained what we wanted due to us being self employed, we discussed figures and Shane made it happen. When he found the right finance he advised us of our repayments, emailed all the documentation and we signed the dotted line and done. New caravan ready to go .Thank you i will be recommending you to anyone who needs help with finance.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Michele, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our service. We wish you all the best with your new caravan.

jennifer-bray08
jennifer-bray08Western Australia

Great Advice

Sound financial advice from Eric for me and my student daughter. Explored our options for credit that benefits us and will save me money in the future Brilliant prompt call back service.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jennifer, we're delighted to hear that we met all the needs of you and your loan. Thank you for the recommendation.

Holly
HollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

The customer service was amazing and the turn around/processing time was quick. Everything was explained thoroughly and any questions were answered without complaint. I got a great rate especially considering it was my first loan.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Holly, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it greatly.

Nicole A.
Nicole A.South East Queensland, QLD

Julien was Amazing

Stratton was impeccable
Julien helped me out so much, he kept me in the loop the whole time
There was not one day I had to personally follow anything up, Julien’s communication was absolutely perfect
Julien put me onto Car Connect too, who got me a good deal on my new car
I couldn’t recommend Stratton/Julien enough, I 100% will be recommending them and using them in the future

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nicole, we're so happy to hear about your amazing experience with our service!

Adam
Adam Illawarra, NSW

Amazing

The customer service from Hayley was above and beyond. She made it effortless and helped me with all the little things you forget overall very happy with the service and will recommend her to a lot more people

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Adam, this is amazing to hear! Thank you for sharing your feedback.