Stratton Finance

Stratton Finance (page 2)

Verifiedstrattonfinance.com.au🏆 2024 Award

2,253 reviews · Statistics

95% · 2,15099 · 4%
Loan TypeFixed Rate (1,206), Variable Rate (112), Line of Credit (17) and Split (2)
Loan Term5.445 years
4.8 (1,547)
4.9 (1,651)
4.8 (1,601)
4.8 (1,595)
Best Car Loans
See the Best Car Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stratton Finance2,253 reviews
Jan S.
Jan S.NSWSydney, NSW

Ben Ly is a LEGEND!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Ben to get a commercial loan for my BMW. Ben was always contactable at all hours of the day and night and helped answer any questions and always kept me in the loop of what to expect. He also helped me get a great deal on insurance as well and saved me a lot of time, money and stress. He is a true asset to your company and I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends in need of finance! Thanks again Ben, you are a superstar mate! Show reply
Brock Simpson
Brock SimpsonNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  Car & Ute Loans

Ute and debt consolidation loan

Ben Ly Helped me with my loan Process and had it settled in my account in less then a week, he’s an absolute legend, outstanding service, even when I worked away and late hours he was still happy to help and sort paperwork at late hours of the night! Highly recommend, Great Service and easy to talk to
Thankyou again Ben!! Show reply
Lorraine
Lorraine

Fantastic!

We recently obtained finance through Stratton Finance- can’t recommend them enough. The whole process was so easy - no stress and the loan was completed within 2 days. A plus service Show details ·  1
Damien
DamienNSWCentral West, NSW
  Car & Ute Loans

Excellent customer service and loan options

This is my second Stratton finance. This thing that is a win for me is you are always dealing with one representative. You tell them what you want and they will find best option to suit your needs. This time round I wanted to purchase a car to avoid wait and resettle the loan once I sold my existing cars. They found a loan perfect to do this. The interest for me was 0.25% greater for me for the option I want v’s the dealership. Had I not gone this option my interest was 0.75% better than the dealerships. I will defiantly be using Stratton finance for any other purchases in the future Show details ·  1
Guy Roberts
Guy Roberts

Outstanding service

My broker, Damien was excellent! Found the perfect loan for my needs and was very pleasant to deal with. Show reply
heavymechanicalsolutions
heavymechanicalsolutionsNSWHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Service

Jess from Stratton has looked after all our business assest's without a problem. We highly reccomend Show details ·  1
JJM
JJM

Great Customer Service

Very satisfied with the help received and the amount of behind the scenes work and attention to detail to ensure the best possible outcome. Show details ·  1
Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.VICGippsland, VIC2 posts

Awesome service yet again

This is the 4th time using stratton finance and they yet again exceeded my expectations. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Show details ·  1
H Baiquni
H BaiquniQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Car & Ute Loans

A fast and efficient service!

It was an efficient process of applying for a loan and getting the result quickly, over the phone contacts and through email exchanges. Thank you Stratton Finance! Show details ·  1
Kris
Kris

Courtney has outdone herself

Working with Courtney as my finance consultant was an absolute pleasure. Her responsiveness was impressive, ensuring all my queries were addressed promptly. Courtney's excellent communication skills and personal touch added a unique and comforting element to the experience. I highly recommend her for anyone seeking financial guidance. Five stars for Courtney's outstanding service! Show details ·  1
Roth
Roth

Excellent service

Liam is great, he worked with me the whole way through the process. He got me a great finance deal, I am extremely happy Show details ·  1
Leanne
Leanne

Efficient Service!

David always efficient, we have worked with him over several vehicles. We wouldn't use any other broker. Show details ·  1
brendan
brendanVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Car & Ute Loans

Excellent work. Great service. Made application very easy to process, highly recommended them. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterNSWSydney, NSW

so fast and easy

Sally at Stratton finance made this proccess so easy. she followed up at every stage and achieved the outcome i was looking for. I can not recomend Sally and Stratton enough. Show details ·  1
Troy McMahon
Troy McMahon

Totally awesome

From the first time I made contact I have been given the best service possible and Vassi has been absolutely amazing right throughout the process and I highly recommend him and your team to anyone who is looking at taking out finance Show details ·  1
conor
conorNSWSydney, NSW

Always amazing service from Katrina Lee

We've been working with Katrina Lee at Stratton Finance for the last 3 years to finance most, if not all of our business related purchases. She's been such an invaluable asset over the years, offering the best advice and guidance. She truly cares and always goes above and beyond to help us.

We're currently in the middle of financing our fifth business vehicle with Katrina, who is likely working her magic to get everything across the line for us. She's more than just a financial consultant, she's our financial fairy godmother and our business wouldn't be where it is today without her.

Katrina, you are amazing at what you do and we are so grateful to have you on our team. Thank you for everything!

Conor & Denise
Urban Prints Show reply

Sean
Sean

Great service and communication

Rhys was easy to deal with, no fuss and not like a salesman. Found ways to make it work and communicated clearly the whole time. Would recommend highly. Thanks again Show reply
Kayce
Kayce
  Car & Ute Loans

Lee from Stratton finance was fantastic

Lee was very transparent and determined to assist me. He was helpful and informative during the whole process. Everything went smoothly and was done within good timing, highly recommend Lee. Show details ·  1
Sang T.
Sang T.WAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Car & Ute Loans

Very good service

I am happy with my loan Angecy, he is a good person. Show reply
Stevie
StevieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Verified Car & Ute Loans

Amazing!!!

Vassi was on it from the word go even when I didn't have a car picked out. His attention to detail gave us more options with lenders, and the follow-up was simply the best. Vassi kept me informed through the whole process so I knew what was happening. Just amazing customer service and one extremely satisfied customer. Will add a photo after I pick it up. Show details ·  1
norm Y.
norm Y.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Car & Ute Loans

You need a battler, ask for Lillian

From the 1st phone call, to the last, and every one in between. Lillian was prepared to find us the best possible loan. Not only did she secure us a loan she did it at a rate where my wife and I were more than satisfied with. And with my abysmal credit score, messy bank accounts and average income, it was not an easy task. But she went to war with the lenders and won. She was very transparent, with fees, and costs so we were happy the finders fee. Now we pick up our new 2023 Staria in 2 days. Show details ·  1
Tammy
TammyNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  Car & Ute Loans

Best customer service ever. Sandro is amazing

The best customer service I have ever had. Well done Sandro, you made the process so comfortable for us. Thanks for going above and beyond. Other companies could learn alot from you.
Thank you so much we really appreciate it. Show details ·  1
Michael R.
Michael R.NSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Outstanding Service

I have been using James and Stratton for more than 20 years, every time I have been very satisfied with the service and level of professionalism that are second to none. Show reply
Jay
JayVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easiest Process Yet!

I approached Trevor through my accountant. From the word Hello, Trev made my life easier every step of the way. If you are looking for professionalism, trustworthiness, approachability and a broker who addresses your specific needs, I would look no further than Stratton Finance. Will definitely be going back with any future prospects. No hidden fees or costs, no hassles or pressure to sign with Stratton and everything presented in black and white with the customers best interests at the center. Show details ·  1
Jade E.
Jade E.

Marco - Stratton Finance A+++++++

Marco went above and beyond for me! When the first car purchase fell through due to issues with the car dealer, Marco found me the car I wanted in a newer model and made the deal happen even getting the price down. I didn't have time to be disappointed. Marco was kind and so knowledgeable and more than helpful. I struggle to find time with my work to get things done so he took a huge weight off my shoulders finding the new car and making the deal happen. Show details ·  1
Evalyn
Evalyn

Excellent service

Gurkan is the most helpful and courteous financial person I have ever dealt with. He always returned my calls quicklu and was very helpful. He was very happy to answer all my questions about different loan options. I can not be any happier with the service that I received. I very highly recommend the customer service. Show details ·  1

Kris hunter
Kris hunterQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Quick and easy

Ben Ly made the whole process a breeze he kept me up to date with where the application was at and what I should expect to happen next I would recommend him to anyone Show details ·  1
Penny Martin
Penny MartinWASouth West, WA

Matthew Williams: customer service

I have been looked after by Matthew from start to finish, and he is just amazing.!! I have been in customer service for approx 32 years i also like to make the customer feel important and helped any way possible. But I must admit, Matt has been over and above from the word go,!! From getting the best rates to dealing with any enquiry we had. He has kept me informed with EVERY detail, and even called the seller to confirm loan approval so we could collect over the weekend. I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you, thankyou, thankyou!!!! I believe in karma, and i promise matt something good will come your way!!!!!!! Show details ·  1
Pete
PeteQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Stratton Finance

Business Loan

This is 3rd time I have worked with Lewis. Has always presented a product and achieved a result that matches the outcome I have been looking for whilst managing my own expectations within logical reason. Has always managed expectations with all products presented. My business loan product matched my short notice needs and short turn around. Would highly recommend using Lewis and he has by far been the best support I have found with access to more flexible arrangements than any broker to my current knowledge Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaWAPerth, WA
  Personal Loans

Amazing service and great outcome!

Lee was amazing to work with. His clear communication and prompt responses made the process of getting a personal loan very fast and smooth. Show reply
Luis Del Rosario
Luis Del Rosario
  Car & Ute Loans

The consultant was amazing and very helpful

I needed a car loan and the consultant did her job very well even when the seller was very difficult to deal with. Show details ·  1
Michael H.
Michael H.

Impressive!

I worked with Chris Doyle after being recommended to him from my accountant. It was such a smooth and easy process from the initial call to having the funds in my account same day of approval. Certainly recommend to everyone I know! Show reply
Matthew M
Matthew M

Excellent Service

I have been contacted by “Bill Koikas”. He helped me get my car loan fast and easy. Show reply
Matt H.
Matt H.WAPerth, WA

Good service

I was looked after by the team with great communication from start to finish. The process was professional and stress free. Show details ·  1
Ahmed
Ahmed

Went above and beyond!

Not everything was in my favor to get the things approved but they tried the hardest and made sure that i get the best deal out there for me. Show details ·  1
Billy P.
Billy P.

Excellent servies

I dealt with Rhiannon Burns and it was smooth sailing from start to finish. Could not be happier with Rhiannon's services Show reply

ProTrade G.
ProTrade G.2 posts

Very helpful

Protective Trade Group (protradegroup.com.au) has been using Stratton finance to purchase our fleet for many years now, simply because they do an amazing job! I can highly recommend them Show details ·  1
Morgen S.
Morgen S.

Easy to do Business with

I chose Stratton because they provided me with valuable information and did not bombard me with useless, generic information.

I received assistance from Jason at Stratton, he was helpful, professional and very proficient. His perseverance and knowledge allowed me to make an educated decision. I am so happy with my decision and I can not thank Jason enough for making this process as easy as possible. Show details ·  1

Sonnleys
SonnleysSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect car loan

Im really happy with the services from Stratton finance, especially all the help Harry Longley gave me to get my car loan so I’m very satisfied and happy Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate

Kevin is the best!

Best in the business. Wouldn't go anywhere else! Kevin is the ultimate professional and makes the process a breeze. Show details ·  1

Extra Information