• Loan TypeFixed Rate (191) · Variable Rate (12) · Line of Credit (3) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.899 years (144)

Excellent experience

As a returning customer to Stratton we could not have been happier with the ease of financing our new car. all the paperwork (which was minimal) was handled quickly and pre approval was fast. thanks stratton

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Thomas, we're glad you had a great experience once again!

Blake Morgan

Blake MorganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Most easiest and smoothest Loan approval ever done.

Damien Ardzejewski was exceptional is getting the loan Application done correct and extremely Quickly. He went above and beyond in exactly what we needed to do and gave us awesome rates for the new car purchase. He was quick to take phone calls and call when things needed to be done or to notify of important information passed via email to speed up the process but to make it as quick and smooth as possible. 100 percent would recommend any day of the week, and will be using him again in the future for sure. Thanks Damien, you sir are a legend.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Car ModelHolden Ute VF (2013-Present)
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Blake, thanks for the great review! We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Damien.

John P.

John P.South East Queensland, QLD

In a nut shell ... 100% Excellent Service from Stratton !!!

I could not be more happier with the rate on this loan .. Motu worked hard to make it happen !!
The Customer Service that I received from Stratton was amazing. They kept me up to date as we progressed from start right to settlement.
10 out of 10 Stratton !!!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi John, thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear you found the service and dealing with our team positive!

Find out how Stratton Finance compares to other Loans

Great people to deal with

Excellent experience, couldn't be happier. No hidden costs. 10 out of 10. IF your looking for a professional company to take care of your finance Stratton is by far the best I have dealt with.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dean, thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear you found the service and dealing with our team positive!

Lu08

Lu08Dollspoint

Excellent service thankyou

Tony was very helpful and efficient in obtaining a loan. He was transparent with different options and costs and felt very comfortable to use Stratton services through him. Thank you

Very professional

Very helpful and professional couldn’t ask for better service went through all the details with me kept me up to date what was happening great outcome will definitely use Paul Peppas again

Car ModelHSV Senator Signature
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Vincent, thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear your purchase with Paul was pleasurable. Enjoy the new Senator! : )

Peter Gammie

Dealt with Peter Gammie, he was fantastic from start to finish. Went over and above to help me out and answer any questions I had. He offered great service and made the process very easy. I will definitely be recommending to family and friends.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Josh, this is great to hear! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Peter :-)

Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service

Anthony provided a professional and friendly service. Stratton finance and Anthony went above and beyond my expectations throughout the entire process. All matters were explained thoroughly and concisely. All costs were clearly explained. Highly recommended.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Graeme, this is great to hear! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Anthony :-)

Leigh W.

Leigh W.South East Queensland, QLD

The Only Way to Go !!!

Matthew was a great person to deal with and went above and beyond to make it happen in a timely manor.
This is my 4th vehicle through Stratton and I will be back again for a no stress procedure.
No hidden engenders, full transparency 10 out of 10 in my book.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Leigh, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear we could help with your new car! We'll be sure to let Matthew know you were happy with the service. All the best :)

Mitchell

MitchellSydney, NSW

great no issues

I had No issues signing up
No extras in the contracts everything was discussed by a person on the phone
i would highly recommended
it was great customer service.
very very happy

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Mitchell! Appreciate the 5-star review. : )

Keziah W.

Keziah W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service and slow process.

We dealt with Andrew. He took a very long time to come up with paperwork. Very slow process and not succinct at all. Actually emailed wrong information to car seller.

duesseldorf67

duesseldorf67Sydney, NSW

Outstanding as expected

I have dealt with James De Ruiter in Sydney's Hills /Northwest for years. He has financed 4 vehicles for my Small Business and the communication, rate, no-nonsense explanations whenever I have a question and timely manner in which everything is arranged is outstanding. I have even had other brokers approach me to say "Hey, I can do better", I seriously doubt it. James and Stratton: My highest possible recommendation, especially if you are a business owner.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Highly recommended

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ron, thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's immensely pleasing to hear of your experience. All the best. : )

Steve Power

Steve PowerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend Stratton Finance

James was referred to me by a friend from the first call to the end of the transaction James could not have been more friendly and helpful. James search’s our the most suitable loan at the best rates. I would highly recommend Stratton Finance

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi there, thank you for the great 5-star review! We're pleased to hear your experience with us was excellent. Look forward to seeing you next time. : )

Dillon D.

Dillon D.South East Queensland, QLD

Andrew Ruyl was absolutely amazing kept me updated the entire process and had me in my new Ute Quickly

Amazing experience great and friendly service will definitely be referring to anyone in need of a finance broker and will definitely use Stratton’s services again any time I need finance

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dillon, thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's immensely pleasing to hear of your experience and we'd welcome you back in the future when you're in the market again to upgrade. All the best. : )

Great service.

No hidden cost everything explained 2 3 times so i understood. Very satisfied. Damian was wounderful very patient with me. Will recommend stratton fiance to other friends and family. 100% happy.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Car ModelFord Ranger PX.I (2011-2015)
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Anthony, this is great to hear! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Damian :-)

jblegal

jblegalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class

Thanks to Johnny in the Melbourne office for his first class assistance in purchasing my HSV. Highly recommend Stratton Finance and in particularly Johnny for his patience during this process.

Car ModelHSV GTS Gen-F2

Car Loan

I was very happy with Kevin's service he explained everything clearly to me so I understood loan application everything went very smoothly kept me up to date with what was happening & where we were at at all times.
I was very happy with service I received from Kevin.

Car ModelJaguar XJ LWB Portfolio
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gary, Great review - thank you! Will be sure to pass your praises onto Kevin here.

Would like to thank Stephen for his help with my car loan
This is the second time i've used him and would have to say that the service is great
Always kept in the loop about whats happenimg in a timely and professional manner

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Russel, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear we could help with your new car! We'll be sure to let Stephen know you were happy with the service. All the best : )

Skoda

SkodaPerth, WA

Service worth returning for

Efficient and friendly service throughout the entire process. The application and fund release was very quick. Staff always willing to assist with any queries.
Loan costs were discussed early and as expected.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi, thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear your experience with us was pleasurable. Regards, Stratton

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

Car & Ute Loans

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Hi Ray, great question.
We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Thanks,