Leanne

LeannePerth, WA

Exceptional Experience

Fast, Efficient and the most professional Team to organize finance that we have used in our many years of business Highly recommended and have past on referrals as I type

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Leanne, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your recommendations!

Jo n Tom

Jo n TomHunter Region, NSW

No fuss

Great customer service. No hidden costs. Got a good interest rate. Very professional. Communication great. Would recommend to anyone after a hassle free loan. Will definitely use again. Friendly staff.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jo, thank you for taking the time to review our service and provide your feedback. We wish you all the best with your new caravan!

Fantastic Service

My recent dealings with Stratton Finance and Jackson were excellent from applying for the loan to searching for the Ute we wished to purchase, nothing was a problem. Stratton did everything which left us more time to run our business
I would definitely use Stratton again

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Denise, thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass along your kind words to Jackson.

Michelle M.

Michelle M.South East Queensland, QLD

The process couldn't of been better.

Tim made it easy for me, and a better interest rate than I was offered from other finance companies. If I would of gone with Stratton Finance from the start I would of picked up my car earlier.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Michelle, Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best with your new car.

Exceptional customer service

Exceptional customer service and Kevin made the whole experience so easy.
Will be recommending him to all our friends and family. We will be using Kevin for future loans as we were very happy with his professionalism.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Amy, thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and for recommending us to your family and friends.

Jason

Jason Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what I was after

Thanks so much to Liam and ash they couldn’t have been more helpful and made the hole experience so easy and answered any questions that I may have had thanks guys

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jason, thank you for taking the time to review our service and provide your feedback. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Liam and Ash.

Craig

Craig

What i needed

Customer service was great. I was unaware of the sourcing fee that Stratton imposed. The loan was a little more than i wanted but less than other loans i had quotes for

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Craig, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We'd like to investigate why the fee was not clear to you as transparency is highly valued at our business. Please email your full name and mobile number to compliance@stratton.com.au

Brownie

Brownie

Finance for New Caravan

from the moment we contacted Zac regarding finance for a new Caravan we felt made at ease, Zac explained the process and what was required, then walked us through the process. We couldn't have had a better experience.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for taking the time to review our service and provide your feedback. We appreciate the 5 star rating and will be sure to pass this on to Zac.

Ralph Knudsen

Ralph KnudsenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally satisfied

We asked for advise, on options we needed for our car loan/finances and were totally satisfied as all our needs were met. Couldn’t be more happier with our broker Stephen too.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ralph, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Stephen.

Longle

LongleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Fantastic service and support from Stratton team. Simplified process made the vehicle purchase very easy and stress free. Communication and engagement was brilliant from the team, ensuring customer satisfaction and comfort throughout the process.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Longle, thank you for taking the time to review our service. Enjoy your new car!

Yul Kim was great and made it easier to sort out my finance for the new car.

Great experience for a first time customer for salary sacrifice. Very satisfied with the service I received from Stratton Finance. Paperwork was easy to follow and understand. Made it easy for me to get the car I wanted.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Simon, thanks for giving us a 5 star review! Enjoy your new wheels!

Tim Skarratt

Tim SkarrattSydney, NSW

The quickest car loan and amazing service!!

Chris Stafford, was excellent, he provided all the relevant information for me to make an informed decision. The process was quick, easy and most importantly he found me the most competitive rate for both my loan and car insurance.
He also took the time to understand my requirements, and kept me up to date and informed along the way.
Would highly recommend Chris and the team at Stratton Finance.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tim, thank you for your detailed review. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Chris.

Athant

Athant

Car loan

Don was professional and helpful during the whole process. Everything was explained well and he kept me updated. He looked for the best possible deal that suited my personal situation.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Athant, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We will pass this review on to Don.

Zac

ZacSouth East Queensland, QLD

The quickest and best service in the country

Chris had phenomenal product knowledge & was unbelievably quick in getting back to you - This is the third time I have done business with Chris and I am always extremely impressed. Great service - 10 out of 10

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Zac, thank you for your continuous support. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our service.

Marius

Marius North Queensland, QLD

Best support and customer service

Excellent service and personal support from Haifa. He kept the time limit with clear instructions. Sharing the documents for approval was an easy process and Haifa arranged a very good interest rate for me.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Marius, thank you for leaving a review and sharing your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Haifa.

Daniel B.

Daniel B.Southwest, VIC

Excellent and professional

Matthew Wiseman is an asset to this company. He worked hard to get this application completed in time and was up front and honest about an area I didn’t have great knowledge of. He was professional and easily contactable throughout this application. Thank you for your assistance.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Daniel, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass on your review to Matthew.

Paul

PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Stratton was easy to deal with and very helpful

Anthony was very helpful and guided us through the journey with a high degree of professionalism. He took our calls everything and was able to resolve our query quickly. We got a good rate also

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Paul, thank you for writing us a review. We would love to know how we could improve on our service and your reasons for the 4 star rating as opposed to 5.

Fast, quick and effective. The rate was great too. Big thanks to James for getting through it in 2 days!

Perfect. James was great, kept me informed and got me a great rate. He worked around my availability and answered all my questions. Could not have had a better experience!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Aaliah, thank you taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass along your kind words to James.

Cheese-It

Cheese-ItGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service!

I can't thank Kevin enough; he was so informative and helpful. Went out of his way to assist and made the process so easy for someone with little time on their hands. In a matter of a few days, had finance approved, vehicle purchased and paid; now just waiting on delivery of it.

Thank you Kevin for all your help, you've made me happy and stress free!!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Kevin.

Craig D.

Craig D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from Stratton

My experience with Stratton Finance was great. Phoebe gave good advice, was very helpful and even found a better interest rate than expected. I am extremely happy with the service.

2eestunes

2eestunesasked

Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.

Yes Stratton will

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Compare all 4 Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans
  • Award Winner 2021

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Compare all 4 Stratton Finance