• Loan TypeFixed Rate (153) · Variable Rate (7) · Line of Credit (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.892 years (116)

Flexibility is important when managing your finances

Easy process, fast turn around
Professional service
Experienced and knowledgeable
Good communication - via email, online or telephone
A lot of flexible options - terms, payments, etc.
Great follow up, they stay in touch throughout the process.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jordan, thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear you found the service and dealing with our team positive! : )

jamie c.

jamie c.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

Was dealing with David Humble for this Loan was quick and informative, had no issues with the fees, as they are a business as well and have to make money. very Painless and professional

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Jamie, this is great to hear, we're pleased to hear your experience with us was excellent! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to David:-)

faridalfonse

faridalfonseSydney, NSW

Honest, get you loan quick, helpful specially Elias from Stratton finance. Recommended to family and friends.

Excellent service, helpful and honest give you many options very good experience. Not like ather finance brokers. Send them all document they need second day you got the loan ready for you.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi faridalfonse, thank you for the great 5-star review! We're really pleased to hear you had a great experience. : )

Painless and Professional

Had the pleasure of dealing with David of Stratton Finance Sunshine Coast. Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Possibly the best brokers in Australia today. Will be using them again.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Luke, thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that your experience was so positive and we look forward to helping you again whenever you would like. We will be sure to pass on your thanks to Daniel : )

MathuinQueensland

Unimpressed so far

Has been weeks so far and have received a small handfull of emails leading me nowhere, with not much interest shown on the behalf of the consultant to even respond.

Told me that even though I have near 30k in savings, no debt and put away 500 per week that i apparently don't have the capacity to pay a 100 dollar weekly loan repayment.

Will update further if I get anywhere. So far it's been rubbish.

Emailed.

Professional, fast, great communication

Great customer service, my loan manger was professional, fast, great communication.
Loan was as per expected.
Very satisfied with rate and I was given a lot of options to suit mu situation.
Recommend

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Steve, thank you for the great review and that you will recommend us is the highest praise! We are happy that your experience was so satisfactory and thank you once again. : )

jules

julesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect prompt friendly service as always

Prompt efficient service always available always able to answer questions
Easy to transfer the necessary documents
It’s because of Andrews service I’ve remained remained with Stratton over the years having moved to melbourne originally from sydney

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Jules! Appreciate the 5-star review! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Andrew : )

Tim

TimDarling Downs, QLD

Best finance deal ever

Dealing with Stratton was no stress. Facts were very clear, with options stated clearly for easy decision process. I would highly recommend Stratton without hesitation, and will repeat dealing with Stratton on future finance requirements.

Doug W.

Doug W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No fuss professional individual service

I had a fair idea of the questions having delt with Stratton 10yrs previously. I was delighted to talk with Broker Chris H - Stratton obviously value their good staff. So for me & this new deal it was like dealing with family - they care, they are factual, you know exactly what it costs. Stratton are the consummate professionals - but they cate about their people & their clients.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Doug, thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear you found the service and dealing with our team positive! We'll pass on this feedback to Chris too, cheers : )

Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service excellence

Jim went above and beyond to ensure a seamless transaction took place. Would recommend the Stratton team to everyone. Thanks for the experience. I will be in contact in the future.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Troy, this is great to hear! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Jim :-)

Jo H.

Jo H.Perth, WA

Customer Service Above & Beyond.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jo, thank you for the great 5-star review! We're pleased to hear your experience with us was excellent and we hope you're enjoying the new car! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Erin : )

Allan B.

Allan B.Central, SA

I was very happy with the service

I was extremely happy with Zac,s service from Stratton. I will definitely recommend Stratton and use Zac again in the near future. Zac gave us the best news for Christmas.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Allan, thanks for the great review! Pleased to hear you found the service and dealing with our team positive! We will be sure to pass this feedback on to Zac : )

Gerry

GerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Satisfied

Had no issues with Criss helpful informative always remembered Who I was were we were at no negatives to say think rates ok think its better than most 10 out of ten thanks Criss

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Gerry, this is great to hear! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Criss :-)

3 P's Professional, Prompt Punctual

My situation was unique and through the dedicated efforts of Julien I was able to assist my son in purchasing his new car. Julien made an extremely difficult task, due to my son's situation extremely easy. Julien took all the hassles of securing the finance, insurance and the vehicle. I was thoroughly impressed with his professional approach.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Ron, this is great to hear! We're happy that we were able to make a difficult situation easy for you. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Chris :-)

Well Done

Customer service was brilliant, will use Stratton Finance if need arises in future, very informative in explaining terms and conditions. There was issues or extra cost on this loan. Am really satisfied with this loan. Thanks.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Rakesh, thank you for the great review! We look forward to helping you again in the future when you need it : )

Another example of customer service and efficiency.

I have dealt with Stratton for many years and specifically with Andrew. The service is fantastic, the rates are very good and the efficiency in getting it done is very pleasing. It is so easy to get things done and collect the car. Keep up the good work

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brodloch, thank you for the great 5-star review! We're really pleased to hear you had a great experience! : )

Harry

HarryVictoria

Fantastic rates and service

Jackson gave top-level service the whole way through the process and went out of his way to keep me in the loop.

Everything was explained clearly so there were no unexpected costs.

5/5 - would recommend to anyone.

Dave Ward

Dave WardPerth, WA

Im in Perth - Luke is the man really helped me find the solution to my loan problem. Even did my insurance for me.

Totally proffesional service and friendly customer relations . Even did my car insurance. I would like to recommend Luke and his team
In Perth for a big thumbs up for his team

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Stratton is the best and fastest in the business.

Sean Weany is a pro!!! Super efficient and thorough, he helped us every step of the way.
The rate is competitive and the fees weren't to bad.
Id definitely use them again A+

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Louis, thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's immensely pleasing to hear of your experience and we'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Sean : )

Fast finance at a great competitive rate

Scott Woolford from Stratton finance has been amazing. He got the deal done in no time with a very little involvement from me. Absolutely love their service. Will be back next time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Andrew, thank you for the great review! Glad to help you out and we'll be sure to pass this feedback to Scott

Shaye

Shayeasked

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Hi Ray, great question.
We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Thanks,
Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Dave41
Dave41

Yeah, they like screwing anyone over.

Gary K.

Gary K.asked

What do I need for a low doc loan as I'm self employed had my ABN for 17 years have a small mortgage, and a deposit looking at a motorcycle thanks

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the late reply, but excellent question. The Criteria for Low doc loans vary from lender to lender, and because we have quite a few lenders on our panel the answer can vary greatly.
I think the best course of action would be for you to speak with one of our finance consultants, as they will be able to walk you through the best options available, and provide you with a no obligation tailored quote.
If you would like to progress further you can either call us directly on 1300 787 288, or you can email me your contact details and I will organise a finance consultant to get in touch.

My email: Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au

I'm sorry i couldn't be of more assistance, but i hope that helps.

Thanks,