Perfect couldnt be without it

Very quick and was very happy with my customer service and the experience was amazing, and did not experience any extra unexpected costs and was highly satisfied with the rate I received.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jordan, we're glad we could assist you!

Lucy

LucySydney, NSW

Always top service with James at Stratton

This is our third finance with James at Stratton and he is always professional and makes the process very easy. I highly recommend Stratton for personal and business finance. Great customer service. Friendly and easy to deal with.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks for the great feedback Lucy. I'll pass the feedback in to James!

Mal

MalPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Very quick and helpful! Made the whole process easy, not much paperwork on our side. Plus very understanding when dealing with an incorrect assumption made by the client (me). Thank you very much.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mal, thanks for the great feedback! We're happy to assist!

Mike

MikeMid West, WA

Very happy with service

I cannot give higher praise for the service provided by David Cook and Meagan French in helping me secure finance for a private via sale vehicle. To make matters interesting, I was away from home and often out of network range for the entire week during which everything was getting done. David's communications were always prompt, honest and reliable, making the whole process very easy and comfortable.
There were no hidden costs, all costs were clearly stated from the outset and the interest rate was very competitive.
I'll be recommending Stratton to anyone who asks.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mike, thanks for the great review. I'll be sure to pass the feedback through to David and Meagan.

Easy as. Very helpful

Ian was great couldnt have asked for a better sales person. He was helpful, polite and very informative. Would very highly recommend him and this finance company. Quick turn around too.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jess, Thanks for the great review!

CheesusCries

CheesusCriesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stratton Finance is crap!

So I got a problem with my loan. Stratton's agent "William" transferred the money to the seller. Unfortunately the seller didnt give the car. So I called back to Stratton and they wont even help me about the case. They wont update you anything. So I recommend you guys to find another loan company as this company is crap. If you got problems with them you're gonna handle it on your own. They are just good when you are loaning but after that they don't care about you.

Smiddy212

Smiddy212Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute Professionals!

I have had well over 10 Personal loans and car finances in my life. Stratton Finance has been the absolute pinnacle of them all. I have never had such a great experience in all my time. Courtney Toon was a step in front all of the way. She got an unheard of interest rate, and an approval faster than i could have ever imagined. You have set the bar so high for all of my future loans and I wont be going anywhere else. Will recomend your services to all of my staff and family and friends. Thanks Courtney!!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Smiddy, thanks for the stellar review! I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to Courtney!

Peter H.

Peter H.Goldfields, WA

Simple straightforward Luke levisohn was very helpful

Very easy to deal with Happy with rates that I got from Stratton Finance all cost were explained in an easy to understand manner customer service was excellent overall pleasent experience

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks for the great review Peter!

Rob

RobSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to deal with

Very easy to deal with, and took all the hassle out of applying for a loan. Kept in contact throughout the process - thanks again Jess and Stratton for your help!

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Rob, we're glad to hear you had a great experience. I'll pass the feedback on to Jess!

Anthony

Anthony

A pleasure to deal with.

Great informative and absolutly no pressure customer service. A pleasure dealing with your team. When my situation changed you easily changed with me and kept me informed of better options available to me.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Anthony, thanks for the great feedback!

Easy process and successful result

I received regular communication and replies from David! Any questions about the process were answered fully. I got a great rate for the loan I wanted, better than going direct with the car company. The payments were settled in great time and I found the process stress free

Car ModelHyundai i30
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

That's awesome to hear Rebecca, we hope you enjoy your car! I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to David.

Denise

Denise

Easy hassle free finance

Top work David (Humble). Made everything easy from my end and had the loan approved and deal settled very quickly. Email, phone and text communications were very clear. Highly recommended.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Great to hear Denise, I'll pass the feedback through to David :)

Seemless customer experience

Considering how many parties were involved in this process (Stratton, CarConnect, dealer) i was so impressed at how seamless this was. Called me and kept me informed every step of the way.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Great to hear Leonard, glad we could assist!

Great support! Keep it up!

The service was fantastic. Able to provide timely feedback and questions were answered in details which are easy to understand. Good rate on the loan. Overall experience is excellent. Good to share with others.

Car ModelBMW X3 F25 xDrive20i
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

That's what we want to hear Michael! Thanks for the great feedback.

Adam

AdamSouthern and Hills, SA

Pretty disappointing experience.

Pretty disappointing experience. Jumped through all the hoops and provided all the requested documentation. I was also clear about the loan purpose. I even work full time and am able to meet the loan payment requirements. I’m looking to start a business on top of what I’m already doing. I was just looking to purchase a vehicle rather than go down the road of renting. Now it’s got to a point where the broker won’t even reply to emails. I’m not sure if he is further exploring options or just figures he is wasting his time. Perhaps he could be reminded that he has also wasted mine.

Bruce S

Bruce SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thanks Stratton

Would definitely recommend Stratton for car finance. Courtney was fantastic to deal with & made it pain free, save yourself the grief don't use the banks this was much quicker & easier!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Bruce, really glad to hear you had a great experience! I'll be sure to pass on the feedback.

LewisKirst

LewisKirstPerth, WA

Stratton Finance Rockingham "Making the process simple, easy and stress free"

Used the Rockingham Branch on numerous occasions, appreciate there values and transparency. Most of all they make the process simple and easy. Would not hesitate to recommend the team at Rockingham!!!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Lewis, that's really good to hear, I'm glad we could assist!
I'll pass on the feedback through to the staff at Rockingham,

Steve and Kerri

Steve and KerriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Living the dream in comfort thanks to the Stratton team

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Steve and Kerri! Really glad to hear you had a great experience, I'll be sure to pass on the feedback.

Kieran

KieranSydney, NSW

Novated leasing - Simplified and easy process

Yul from Stratton Finance was a pleasure to deal with. Kept communication open and frequent, answered any questions I had with easy to understand response. This was my first time doing a novated lease through salary sacrifice and it can seem a little daunting with all the details and options, however Stratton simplified my whole experience and got me the car I wanted at a better price (with options) then what i could negotiate personally, saves going from dealer to dealer and negotiating your way down to the price you want, Stratton used CarConnect to handle that side of things and it was a great experience. Thanks heaps, highly recommended.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Kieran. It's great to hear that you had such a good experience with us, we love helping customers get great deals!
I'll be sure to pass the feedback through to Yul!

Pete B.

Pete B.South West, WA

Large car loan at excellent interest rate

David was a pleasure to deal with, very punctual and friendly, helped us get an amazing interest rate on a large amount of money which when hunting personally no one was prepared to lend to me. Everything was explained very well and all questions were answered fully leaving no doubt.

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the great feedback, i'll let David know!

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

Car & Ute Loans

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Hi Ray, great question.
We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Dave41
Dave41

Yeah, they like screwing anyone over.

Gary K.

Gary K.asked

What do I need for a low doc loan as I'm self employed had my ABN for 17 years have a small mortgage, and a deposit looking at a motorcycle thanks

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the late reply, but excellent question. The Criteria for Low doc loans vary from lender to lender, and because we have quite a few lenders on our panel the answer can vary greatly.
I think the best course of action would be for you to speak with one of our finance consultants, as they will be able to walk you through the best options available, and provide you with a no obligation tailored quote.
If you would like to progress further you can either call us directly on 1300 787 288, or you can email me your contact details and I will organise a finance consultant to get in touch.

My email: Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au

I'm sorry i couldn't be of more assistance, but i hope that helps.

Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Leiasked

Hi there,
Just wondering if there is a need for deposit if getting a car loan? I am looking in getting a used car as my first car! Thank you.

Hi Lei,

Usually you don't need a deposit when purchasing a car. However, it can depend on your profile, and there are some instances where a deposit will greatly increase your chances of approval.
We would love to assist you with your search for a car! We have over 20 lenders on our panel, and are very competitive. It would be best if you spoke with one of our finance consultants in order to get a good idea of what we can offer you.

You can contact me directly on Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au

Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Manager

Hi Tim,
Thank you so much! Yes, will be in touch soon. Thank you again!

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

1.0
Stratton Finance Commercial Equipment Loans

Stratton Finance Commercial Equipment Loans

4.4
CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Contact Number 1300 787 288