Easy process and successful result

I received regular communication and replies from David! Any questions about the process were answered fully. I got a great rate for the loan I wanted, better than going direct with the car company. The payments were settled in great time and I found the process stress free

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

That's awesome to hear Rebecca, we hope you enjoy your car! I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to David.

Denise

Denise

Easy hassle free finance

Top work David (Humble). Made everything easy from my end and had the loan approved and deal settled very quickly. Email, phone and text communications were very clear. Highly recommended.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Great to hear Denise, I'll pass the feedback through to David :)

Seemless customer experience

Considering how many parties were involved in this process (Stratton, CarConnect, dealer) i was so impressed at how seamless this was. Called me and kept me informed every step of the way.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Great to hear Leonard, glad we could assist!

Great support! Keep it up!

The service was fantastic. Able to provide timely feedback and questions were answered in details which are easy to understand. Good rate on the loan. Overall experience is excellent. Good to share with others.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

That's what we want to hear Michael! Thanks for the great feedback.

Adam

AdamSouthern and Hills, SA

Pretty disappointing experience.

Pretty disappointing experience. Jumped through all the hoops and provided all the requested documentation. I was also clear about the loan purpose. I even work full time and am able to meet the loan payment requirements. I’m looking to start a business on top of what I’m already doing. I was just looking to purchase a vehicle rather than go down the road of renting. Now it’s got to a point where the broker won’t even reply to emails. I’m not sure if he is further exploring options or just figures he is wasting his time. Perhaps he could be reminded that he has also wasted mine.

Bruce S

Bruce SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thanks Stratton

Would definitely recommend Stratton for car finance. Courtney was fantastic to deal with & made it pain free, save yourself the grief don't use the banks this was much quicker & easier!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Bruce, really glad to hear you had a great experience! I'll be sure to pass on the feedback.

LewisKirst

LewisKirstPerth, WA

Stratton Finance Rockingham "Making the process simple, easy and stress free"

Used the Rockingham Branch on numerous occasions, appreciate there values and transparency. Most of all they make the process simple and easy. Would not hesitate to recommend the team at Rockingham!!!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Lewis, that's really good to hear, I'm glad we could assist!
I'll pass on the feedback through to the staff at Rockingham,

Steve and Kerri

Steve and KerriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Living the dream in comfort thanks to the Stratton team

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Steve and Kerri! Really glad to hear you had a great experience, I'll be sure to pass on the feedback.

Kieran

KieranSydney, NSW

Novated leasing - Simplified and easy process

Yul from Stratton Finance was a pleasure to deal with. Kept communication open and frequent, answered any questions I had with easy to understand response. This was my first time doing a novated lease through salary sacrifice and it can seem a little daunting with all the details and options, however Stratton simplified my whole experience and got me the car I wanted at a better price (with options) then what i could negotiate personally, saves going from dealer to dealer and negotiating your way down to the price you want, Stratton used CarConnect to handle that side of things and it was a great experience. Thanks heaps, highly recommended.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Kieran. It's great to hear that you had such a good experience with us, we love helping customers get great deals!
I'll be sure to pass the feedback through to Yul!

Pete B.

Pete B.South West, WA

Large car loan at excellent interest rate

David was a pleasure to deal with, very punctual and friendly, helped us get an amazing interest rate on a large amount of money which when hunting personally no one was prepared to lend to me. Everything was explained very well and all questions were answered fully leaving no doubt.

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the great feedback, i'll let David know!

Ezy raider

Ezy raiderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Effort less,quick finance

Helpful staaf, little explanation needed, almost they're knew what I wanted. Ezy communication, fast service.Car inspection and settlement happened in the same day, very happy with the outcome, got a beautiful dream car in a week.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you very much for such a lovely review! That's our goal to make the process smooth and fast for our customers. Hope you enjoy your car!

Matthew F.

Matthew F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible customer service

After going back and forth applying for a car finance loan. Im assuming i didn't get approved as the employee i was talking to just stopped replying all together. I had sent 3 other messages enquiring to what was going on but all went unheard. Awful cuatom service in my opinion.
His Name is Beau Johnson

Just ask for David S

No fuss, no b.s... just a good rate, good conditions, yes they have a fee but unlike others in this game, it's not hidden. You won't be disappointed thanks David

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you, Craig! We'll make sure David will see this review :)

Phil

PhilCentral West, NSW

This has been a wonderful experience so far.

I have had a much better experience with Stratton then my previous lease company. The details of my agreement have been very clear and as expected. I am very satisfied at this point.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you, Phil! We fight for transparency in this market. We'll make sure you won't be disappointed with our service.

Efficient and Seamless Finance

I recently organised finance through Stratton Finance - this is the second time going through the broker. I cannot recommend Matthew Nicol highly enough for his amazing speed, turnaround and professionalism in producing us the best outcome. There's nothing more I love than an instant response from someone - and Matt delivered! You can't go past Stratton and Matthew as your broker next time you need a car loan. Ask for Matthew Nicol and tell him Jolene Anderson recommended you! :)

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Jolene, thank you very much! We'll send your review to Matthew :) Happy to be a broker company of your choice!

Tony and Di

Tony and DiCentral Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service!

We have used Stratton Finance several times over the past 6 years and will continue to use them. We always call Liam Nunn as he makes applying for finance easy and hassle free, every time! We won't go anywhere else. Very professional and stream lined process with Liam. We will never go anywhere else as long as we can work with Liam.

Mick

MickIllawarra, NSW

Don from Stratton was awesome

Don from Stratton Finance was awesome, throughout my financing process he was super helpful,always kept me updated. Even contacted me outside hours to speed up the process. Thank you again!!

Fiona

FionaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant

Extremely pleased with the way Courtney handled my finance. I’m happy with the results, the finance, the rate and I believe you pay for her and a friend to take a weekend cruise away. That’s how much she deserves it after her friendly and yet professional service. Felt like I’d known her and dealt with the company for years. Thankyou.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

James is the best

I have been dealing with James for a number of years and in that time he has always been professional and efficient at how he handles my loans. Nothing is a drama for him. He is an asset to Stratton.

Jerry

Jerrysydney

looking for easy hassle free finance don’t go past Matt Sealle from Stratton Finance !!!!

Been dealing with Matt Sealle for over 10 years and I cannot fault him nor the team at Stratton. Would not go anywhere else. I have referred lots of family and friends to him and they all say the same, they are all so pleased with the service from Matt and Stratton finance.He is always on the ball and always gets back to you when he say he will , unlike most lenders. He also keeps you in the loop from the beginning of the application right up until the end and is always up front about everything you need to know including the fees and charges.

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Hi Ray, great question.
We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Dave41
Dave41

Yeah, they like screwing anyone over.

Gary K.

Gary K.asked

What do I need for a low doc loan as I'm self employed had my ABN for 17 years have a small mortgage, and a deposit looking at a motorcycle thanks

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the late reply, but excellent question. The Criteria for Low doc loans vary from lender to lender, and because we have quite a few lenders on our panel the answer can vary greatly.
I think the best course of action would be for you to speak with one of our finance consultants, as they will be able to walk you through the best options available, and provide you with a no obligation tailored quote.
If you would like to progress further you can either call us directly on 1300 787 288, or you can email me your contact details and I will organise a finance consultant to get in touch.

My email: Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au

I'm sorry i couldn't be of more assistance, but i hope that helps.

Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Leiasked

Hi there,
Just wondering if there is a need for deposit if getting a car loan? I am looking in getting a used car as my first car! Thank you.

Hi Lei,

Usually you don't need a deposit when purchasing a car. However, it can depend on your profile, and there are some instances where a deposit will greatly increase your chances of approval.
We would love to assist you with your search for a car! We have over 20 lenders on our panel, and are very competitive. It would be best if you spoke with one of our finance consultants in order to get a good idea of what we can offer you.

You can contact me directly on Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au

Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Manager

Hi Tim,
Thank you so much! Yes, will be in touch soon. Thank you again!

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives