• Loan TypeFixed Rate (301) · Variable Rate (18) · Line of Credit (3) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.898 years (211)

Repeat Customer

I have dealt with Phoebe and her team twice now and they are so efficient, nothing is too much trouble and the team are excellent at communicating quickly and clearly. Would highly recommend them.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Kat, thank you for the 5 star review. We're happy to hear that you were happy with our service the second time around.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

So much clearer than the last finance I got

Everything was laid out and all costs shown to us beforehand there was no surprises unlike the last finance where there were a lot of hidden costs. The application process was quick and easy.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nicole, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're happy that you enjoyed the process from start to finish.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamless and responsive

I contacted Stratton to help finance my new car. I was impressed with Mitchell’s responsiveness and ease of application and the competitive offer I received. I was kept updated regularly on the status of my application

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Greg, thank you for the positive review! We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Mitchell.

Find out how Stratton Finance compares to other Loans

The service and friendly courteous manner i was given cldnt ask for better

Highly satisfied was well looked after
This kind of service is rare
Cant praise them high enough justin went out of hos way during the pAndemic all i can say great work

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nathan, thank you for the 5 star review! We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Justin.

Sarah

SarahHobart, TAS

Fantastic service.

Beau went out of his way to ensure that this was a simple and quick transaction. He was able to answer all of my questions promptly and clearly. I highly recommend his services.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sarah, we're glad to hear everything went smoothly with your loan. Thank you for recommending us!

Nick K.

Nick K.Western District, VIC

Loving my new ute! Couldn’t be happier!

My customer service was first class. He was very approachable and nothing was a hassle. All my costs were expected and the pricing were reasonable. I was very satisfied with the interest rate that I received.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nick, thank you for leaving us a review. We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Kayla

KaylaHunter Region, NSW

Fast and efficient! Excellent service

Customer service was amazing I can’t fault a thing! I couldn’t believe how fast the process was.
I will be recommending Stratton to any friends and family who are looking into loans.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Kayla, thank you for the kind words about our service. We're happy you had a fast and easy loan process with us.

Damien D.

Damien D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service in challenging times

David, as always, was quick & solution focussed. Has never failed in getting my deals done with a minimum of fuss. Just wish home loans with banks would be this good...

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Damian, we're glad to hear that you had a smooth loan process with us. We will be sure to pass on this feedback to David.

Andrea

AndreaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Despite not having all of our finance documents lined up and ready to go, Mitchell was able to secure car finance for us in a short time and we were happy with the chattel mortgage he arranged for us. As this was the first business loan we had arranged we weren't sure of the process but Mitchell guided us through from start to finish. Very pleased with the service and happy to recommend.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Andrea, thank for for the 5 star review. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Top notch service

my experience with stratton was a breeze
Out of all the providers I spoke to tom from stratton was Heads and shoulders above the rest he was polite, helpful and very easy to deal with

I would highly recommend these guys to anyone

Thanks again tom and stratton

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass on this review to Tom.

Rams

RamsSydney

Terrible service, high interest rate and application process exhausting

I contacted Stratton for the purpose of financing a new business vehicle. The process was terribly disappointing; few updates were provided through the process, the interest rates communicated changed as the application progressed and the Consultant I was allocated was arrogant. Fast forward 4.5 weeks - still no outcome!

I took the liberty of engaging another broker at that point and within 5 days achieved approval. I can only attribute the difference in outcome to a lack of market, regulatory and industry knowledge on the part of Stratton. Their interest rates are expensive while their application fees are significantly higher than other providers. Service wise - extremely poor.

Laura

LauraThe Mallee, VIC

Fast Service

After contact Stratton finance I had very prompt reply from Simon whom got the job done very quickly for me nothing was any trouble as all and it all went very smoothly highly recommended.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Laura, thank you for providing feedback on our service. We're glad to hear that everything went smoothly for you.

chris

chrisSydney, NSW

this perfect

I would like to pay compliment to James. He has provided exceptional customer service. He was very polite and quick to respond making the loan application process very straight forward. He is a great asset to the team

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Chris, thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to James.

Very responsive

Financed my first car from these guys and my finance agent, Daniel Hull was one of the best, extremely quick and went out of his work hours to give me a hand on the right car, right price and even helped me with insurance. Super helpful and super quick thanks guys.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Noel, thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with Daniel.

paul79

paul79

Sean Waeny will get you a great rate

I would like to pay compliment to Sean Waeny. He has provided exceptional customer service. He was very polite and quick to respond making the loan application process very straight forward. He is a great asset to the team

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Paul, thanks so much for leaving us a 5 star review! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Sean.

mathew f.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

They sent emails and called and txt me twice a day asking for business then as soon as they got my personal details they ghosted me ignored all my emails txt and calls i question their agenda to aquire my personal details

mathew f.

Motu faalavaau has my application. From m.fairchild

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Mathew for your patience, I have asked our Sales Manager to review and ensure you are contacted today.
Regards
Sue Leydon

Ryan was exceptional!

Ryan was very helpful throughout the whole process of my loan. He always updated me and went the extra mile to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase. Would highly recommend him, and would use their services again.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Vanida, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Ryan.

Tolga

TolgaSydney, NSW

Justin Justin Justin!

Justin is very professional and knowledgeable. Whatever he promised, he delivered it He even went extra mile to ensure that the deal was finalised within a short span of time

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tolga, thanks for taking the time out to review our service. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Justin.

Maurice

MauriceCentral Desert, NT

Perfect customer service and support

Customer service spot on
No false promises
Straight to the point
There were no extras
Couldn't asked for anything better I was kept in the loop at all times I was very impressed

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Maurice, thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We're thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience with our service. Enjoy your new car!

Trusted service with a smile

I have come to Stratton for the last 14 years for all my car finance. The reason I keep coming back is that I trust that I am always going to get the best deal and it will be easy. James is awesome to deal with. Communication is fast and at all hours. He makes you feel confident with the process and makes suggestions as to the best way to get you up and running. He also has a great sense of humour and that makes the transaction even better. I have double checked their rates over time and I know that I am always getting the best rate with Stratton. Highly recommend them for your next car.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Glen, thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We're so happy to hear that you've had an enjoyable loan process with us for the last 14 years. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto James.

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

Car & Ute Loans

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Hi Ray, great question.
We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Thanks,