Highly recommended

In securing a Novated lease in a tight lending environment, Yul was fantastic: professional, efficient and effective with excellent communication. I’ve been dealing with Stratton for over 10 years now.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ash, we're glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our service. We'll be sure to pass along these kind words to Yul.

We found the whole process with David from application to finalising very easy and stress free. He was very efficient and professional and a pleasure to work with. He explained all costs and fees and any questions we had were addressed very quicky.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sean, thank you for taking the time to review our service! We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto David.

Mandy

MandyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Unbelievable experience

Jessica Desmond is the lady’s name who looked after me for finance. Called me in morning, said this is easy, emailed me application form, by 5 pm I was approved. I couldn’t believe how stress free it was. What an amazing lady. Thankyou Jessica. Will be telling everyone about Stratton Finance

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mandy, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Jess

Great service!

Bill is definitely one of those go getter/ make it happen kind of guys! He went out of his way to get me on the road with my new car as quickly and effortlessly as possible.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Danny, we're so happy to hear about your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Bill.

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Great to deal with

From start to finish David was amazing to deal with and will recommend to any friends or family. We got a good rate and he dealt directly with out car dealer saving us time and money

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Alex, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto David.

Caitlin M.

Caitlin M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing work

I would just like to say that Elias Elagha is truely strattons biggest asset employee I had such a different and difficult situation to work with to secure fiancé and after working with me and the finance company extremely hard he got the approval and he kept me updated throughout the whole process and was even able to get the purchasing car yard to get the invoice to him faster so it was less waiting for me truely a blessing and I hope he is still with you at Stratton the next time I want finance as I would gladly liaison with him again He just goes above and beyond to make sure everything is done correctly as fast as possible and the ongoing support has been fantastic

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Caitlin, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Elias.

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Great thank you

Personal Loan was arranged with no fuss, was very quick, with good communication. I was very happy with service.
Slightly disappointed in higher rate of interest. Was expecting around 8-9%. Thanks to David.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sharon, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're pleased to hear that you found the loan process stress free and we'll be sure to pass this feedback onto David.

Very Happy with service

We found Jordan Etto very helpful, friendly and attentive. Very happy with the rate for the loan and no hidden fees, everything made very clear. Would be happy to use Stratton again and would recommend to others.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We'll be sure to pass on this feedback to Jordan.

Awesome service!

Thanks Beau for amazing service. We are so happy with the outcome and how prompt you were from the very start! We will recommend Beau to all our friends and family.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Adam, thank you for your recommendations to your friends and family. We'll be sure to pass this on to Beau.

Dani

Dani

Perfect from beginning to end.

Everything was as promised and fast. James was personable, professional and provided excellent advice.
Rates were as stated and extremely low for car finance. I can highly recommend Stratton to anyone looking for car finance.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dani, we loved reading this review. Thanks for your kind words.

Jaswinder L.

Jaswinder L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome customer service

I got two truck financed from stratton. Chris is really a fabulous guys, got my finance approved in just two days. Really appreciate his customer service. I really recommend everyone these guys.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jaswinder, thanks for leaving us a review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Chris.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service from the beginning right through to the End

Not only did Jordan from Stratton Finance provide the best customer service I've experienced, he also recommended other parties that could help in other areas to which I also used. Everyone that was involved with my finance were not only helpful but kept the communication open and was informative in every step of the way. THANK YOU STRATTON & TEAM

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Helen, thanks for leaving us a lovely review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Jordan.

Sarah

SarahPerth

Very professional service

My car loan was recently processed by Steve Kerr, the entire process was smooth, quick and efficient. Steve was able to lock in a very low interest rate for me and I couldn't be happier with how quickly everything was finalised. I don't often give loan companies 5 star but I've used Steve twice now and will keep doing so into the future.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sarah, we're delighted to hear about your experience with us. Enjoy your new car!

Erin was a star! What a great experience! Highly recommend!

Erin was an absolute gem! She made our new business car loan easy, stressfree and worth it! She was so professional and friendly. Going above and beyond. I would highly recommend Erin to all my friends who wish to seek finance for such areas. The slightly higher rate than the banks was worth it with her service! I hope it gets transferred to her! Thanks Erin! You're a star and deserve a medal!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for leaving us a review about your business loan. We'll be sure to pass this amazing feedback onto Erin.

Very happy customer

The service I received from Kevin was outstanding. He talked me through every step of the process and kept my up the date throughout the whole time. Very happy and thank for .

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nicole, thanks for leaving us a positive review. We'll be sure to pass this onto Kevin.

Excellent service

From start to finish Everything was easy.. no hassles. I appreciated all the explanations
Excellent communication and to the point. The rate was competitive. The final purchase was handled professionally

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Michael, thanks for the positive review. Enjoy your new car!

2nd time happy customer!

This is our 2nd time using Sam at Stratton and once again we cannot fault anything. Sam is thorough, fast communication and generally a pleasure to deal with! Thanks Sam & Stratton!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Emma, we loved reading this review. Thank you for the kind words!

Mitra

MitraSydney

Great experience

Tony was very quick in responding to my enquiries,he made the whole process easier and got me great results. I did not need to worry about anything and it was all sorted in a timely manner and very professionally

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mitra, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Tony will be delighted to hear this.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Super easy and quick!

Super happy with Damien from Stratton finance! Made it super easy and a fast process! Would definitely recommend to others! Damien never got sick of my annoying questions while I was impatiently waiting for everything to be approved! Super happy with my interest rate and repayment pricing! Would definitely recommend Stratton to others :) thanks again Damien!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sam, thanks for leaving us a positive review! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Damien.

John Z.

John Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional service as usual

from start to finish the process was handled by Trevor Wright very well and kept me updated with every detail regularly. Transaction was very quick and wrapped up in a few days. In the end very happy buyer and seller. Highly recommended company.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Trevor.

2eestunes

2eestunesasked

Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.

Yes Stratton will

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Stratton Finance Caravan & RV Loans

Stratton Finance Boat Loans

Stratton Finance Boat Loans

4.5
CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Contact Number 1300 787 288