• Application Process
  • Timeliness
Jamison D.

Jamison D.Sydney, NSW

Friendly service, bad follow up.

My experience with talking to customer service over the phone was quite excellent and very engaging. The person who spoke to me was enthusiastic in communicating his willingness to help me get my loan approved, answered all my questions and maintained an approachable flow. However once I submitted all that was specifically required I received no follow up or update regarding my application being successful or not. It has been 2 weeks since hearing anything despite sending through multiple requests for updates via text and email. A simple message indicating if I was successful or not would have been appreciated. Not looking to the put the service down, just disappointed.

Application Process
Madeline C.

Madeline C.Sydney, NSW

No response - limited communication

I had a bad experience with Stratton initially in August 2019 where I just received a text message after lodging my details online to say 'Macquarie Leasing can't provide you with finance'.
I then got in contact with a member of the team in October 2019 and all was great, they advised that my credit history was ok and should be a good outcome.
It's now been over a week since I last heard from them, after emailing and calling on multiple occasions.
I just wanted to find out my outcome, good or bad so I can know my next steps.
For a service like Stratton, I chose them to reduce the impacts on my credit score, which has only come to worsen now because of this.
Wish I steered clear of Stratton to begin with and went elsewhere.

Application Process

AndhugmasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wish I hadn't made that first initial inquiry with Stratton

Andhugmas

Have already sent you the details etc as I got your contact details from one of your other responses to a dissatisfied customer of Stratton finance .

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

No problems at all. If you weren't satisfied with the outcome, or had any further questions please feel free to contact me directly and i'll see what i can do to assist you.
Thanks,
Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Team Leader

Loans

Find out how Stratton Finance compares to other Loans

Try elsewhere

Started off promising with complete transparency on our side and lots of false hope on theirs. Took 2 weeks of time wasted with just one lender to say no! Poor communication, emails unanswered etc. if it’s going to be a no just say no. Don’t tell us every day “tomorrow for sure” “I’ll have a confirmation tomorrow”.

Annie O

Annie OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never Again

My interaction with Stratton started out great! After getting me to sign on the dotted line for a new car, the car yard delivered a demo model to my house, with 320kms on it and a messed up interior with missing floor mat etc. Very disappointed. After speaking to Stratton the next day I was basically told I'll have to take the car as its now under contract. There was no help whatsoever, just the sales manager pretending to do a fantastic deal with the car yard by getting me $1000 back. (It turned out to be $2000 after I rejected the first offer). It's a demo model, I should've got a lot more. Very unhappy and will never suggest them to anyone.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Cherie, we're disappointed to hear about this experience. Can you please email your contact details to social@stratton.com.au so we can investigate further?

DaveMrn

DaveMrnAdelaide

Reasonable finance but Car Connect a waste of time

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dave, thank you so much for alerting us to this.
We sincerely apologise for your experience with carconnect. Are you able to email us on social@stratton.com.au so we can get some more details?
Regards, stratton.

Not sure if they are a scam company

Went to website then got contacted. Filled out forms and got an email saying that they have submitted application, then nothing .... wondering if this is a scam to gain personal information. Sent an email asking how application was going and still have received no response. Be weary of this company.

2eestunes

2eestunesasked

Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.

Yes Stratton will

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Compare all 4 Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans
  • Award Winner 2021

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Compare all 4 Stratton Finance