• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1)
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3 years
HAPPY DRIVER

HAPPY DRIVERSydney, NSW

Professional and fast service

Our car loan was handled in a efficient manner.
Very happy with service. Would highly recommend
Will definitely use this company going forward.
No additional costs were charged.
Would rate this is three star service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Car ModelToyota Camry ASV50R / AVV50R Altise
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Happy Driver, thank you for the detailed 3-star review! It's immensely pleasing to hear of your experience and we'd welcome you back in the future when you're in the market again to upgrade. All the best. : )

Not bad, could use some improvement

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jess, we appreciate the feedback and have passed this onto our management team. Thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new car.

Tunc s

Tunc sSydney, NSW

Customer consultant useless

Customer service totally useless because I'm trying to make my payment plans as a fortnightly but I couldn't reach them about a month finally I went to Stratton office to talk to them but still they gave me all wrong information about my car loan. Customer consultant and one of the manager told me they have no more fortnightly payments anymore but when I called the lender they told me can still do fortnightly payments. Customer consultant (Stratton) don't care after got the loan with them.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tunc, this is disappointing to hear, please accept our apologies for the frustration caused and be assured this feedback has been passed on for appropriate training to improve our service.

Loans

Find out how Stratton Finance compares to other Loans

2eestunes

2eestunesasked

Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.

Yes Stratton will

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Compare all 4 Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans
  • Award Winner 2021

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Compare all 4 Stratton Finance