• Loan TypeFixed Rate (15)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.1 years
Paul

PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Stratton was easy to deal with and very helpful

Anthony was very helpful and guided us through the journey with a high degree of professionalism. He took our calls everything and was able to resolve our query quickly. We got a good rate also

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Paul, thank you for writing us a review. We would love to know how we could improve on our service and your reasons for the 4 star rating as opposed to 5.

anonymous

anonymousAU

Easy process and quick to respond

The process for obtaining car finance was very easy and straight forward.
The rate secured for the loan was average, but still better than some other places that originally quoted.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Damian, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you were pleased with the service.

Efficient Service

Very good customer service
Efficient In preparing the paperwork for the loan thus having minimal impact on my time. All documents required were specified in emails.
The loan rate while not exceptional is competitive

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Stephen, thanks for taking the time to review our service. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience.

Rayan M.

Rayan M.North Queensland, QLD

Helped me get my cat

I contacted Stratton finance after seeing their add on carsales which was where I found my new car. They were relatively easy to deal with and replied extremely fast (this would be to reduce any last minute changes of mind to finance your car) they were somewhat vague when it came to certain repayment details and charges. Overall no finance company is completely transparent and I haven’t been hit with any questionable fees or charges. Would I use them again? Most likely not but that’s because I’d never finance a car that is out of my budget ever again, there’s really nothing wrong with a $3,500 used Toyota and now that I look back at it I didn’t need the $35,000 BMW.

Very Frustrating experience

The lack of communication from Stratton Finance was extremely frustrating. I kept receiving text messages saying "I've been unable to reach you, when is a good time to call?" However I never received any missed calls.

After numerously proposing a time, I would never receive a call. There was no communication to say "apologies, can we reschedule?"

I reached out to Stratton because I'd read a number of good reviews, unfortunately that was not the kind of experience I had.

EDIT: after requesting to speak to a different finance manager, I am happy to say that the customer service did improve. The second finance manager called when he said he would, he was very clear in the details, and was always very informative when I had any questions.

Joseph H.

Joseph H.Sydney, NSW

Top Notch Service. Almost Perfect

Great service, Hassle free from loan arrangement to car selection through Carconnect. One area that could possibly be improved upon would be in terms of communication and being updated as to progress. Darren continues to get the job done (this is the second time I've used his services, the first being apprx. 8-10 years ago).

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to express your feedback. We'll be sure to pass this on to Darren.

JanetS

JanetSSouth East Queensland, QLD

They were very responsive

Great customer service from David & the team. The paperwork from the car yard themselves was the only time we had an issue. Nothing through Stratton or the lender.
There was information that we had to get at the last minute which was rushed but we got there in the end.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Car ModelLand Rover Range Rover Sport L320
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Janet, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Enjoy your new car!

Rod

RodSydney Surrounds, NSW

Choice

I discussed rate with car dealer they gave me a better rate, I asked Stratton can they match, No response only approval which I’m grateful for & appreciate the approval & assistance

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Rod, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our service.

Steve Kerr was great. But been a couple weeks and no fuel card yet????

Steve Kerr was great to deal with and I will recommend him to friends and co workers. I am however still waiting for my fuel card or cards to arrive

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200 Mark I 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel Sahara
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brett, thanks for providing us with your feedback. Steve has been in contact regarding the fuel card, we apologise for the delay. Enjoy your new car!

Cris

Cris

Great finance company

Sf is Quick, innovative and very helpful finance. Happy about my purchase, Thanks Sean and team, highly recommended. Will surely help you to meet your expectations. So glad ive chosen SF.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Cris, we're happy to hear you had a positive experience with us and are happy with your purchase.

Andrew

Andrew

Simple & Fast

We were looking for a loan provider for our new caravan. Jordan from Stratton Finance was easy to deal with, and let me know everything we needed to do, all the documentation were electronic and easy to follow. After that, our approval was provided in a few days.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Andrew, thanks for providing us with your feedback. Enjoy your new caravan!

Painless

Just wanted to drop you a line regarding a car loan Service was second to none Sean looked after me like I was family the cost were all laid out in front of me there was a fee for service but they saved me a lot more I would not hesitate to use them again cheers guys

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gats, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We'll be sure to pass this review onto Sean.

David M

David MSydney, NSW

Great experience

I financed a used Commodore for about $46k. The whole process was very simple and painless. I will definitely use Stratton in the future. Thoroughly recommend them - That is until I did this review!! Sick of reviews. Downgraded from 5 stars to 4 because of the review process. Enough words now???

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Car ModelHolden Commodore VF (Wagon)
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi David, thanks for taking the time to give us a review. It's unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with the review process.

Mitchell

MitchellSydney, NSW

great no issues

I had No issues signing up
No extras in the contracts everything was discussed by a person on the phone
i would highly recommended
it was great customer service.
very very happy

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Mitchell! Appreciate the 5-star review. : )

Car Loan

I was very happy with Kevin's service he explained everything clearly to me so I understood loan application everything went very smoothly kept me up to date with what was happening & where we were at at all times.
I was very happy with service I received from Kevin.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Car ModelJaguar XJ LWB Portfolio
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gary, Great review - thank you! Will be sure to pass your praises onto Kevin here.

Cristian

CristianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Re- financing

I made an initial enquiry about car lease re-financing to take financial pressure off me.
I was offered a great, fast and detailed service from Andrew - Its taken financial pressure off me - Very satisfied thank you

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class C250 C204
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Cristian, glad we could help with your re-financing. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Andrew : )

Steven B

Steven BSydney, NSW

So happy with our purchase

We were more than pleased with all aspects of getting our loan for our
Camper ! From the beginning it was an easy process and any questions we had were answered by Zac promptly.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Steven, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear we could help with your new camper! We'll be sure to let Zac know you were happy with the service. All the best : )

Another example of customer service and efficiency.

I have dealt with Stratton for many years and specifically with Andrew. The service is fantastic, the rates are very good and the efficiency in getting it done is very pleasing. It is so easy to get things done and collect the car. Keep up the good work

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brodloch, thank you for the great 5-star review! We're really pleased to hear you had a great experience! : )

DMcCarthy

DMcCarthySydney, NSW

Novated Leasing

Having been referred to use Stratton Finance by our company, I was a bit sceptical. But now talking and dealing with Stratton was quite rewarding as they were clear and helpful to any questions I had. Arrel was knowledgeable with the Product he was offering and gave me comfort when signing with them. I would recommend Stratton to other colleagues.

Application Process

Good outcome from a difficult place

David Humble provided navigation and general guidance through the finance process, together with understandings of the vagaries and peculiarities, not to mention endless paperwork which has to be completed, to the letter and in what seems to be unnecessary detail, to ensure a successful conclusion. Patience and understanding together with what is a relatively good deal, particularly in Oz and in light of recent revelations about the banking and finance industries, made this experience a good one. Thanks David.