Geoff H.

Geoff H.South East Queensland, QLD

Car Loans made easy

This is the 2nd time I have dealt with Stratton Finance, with their consultant Liam. They are great to deal with, making the process easy and getting a great result.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Geoff, thank you so much for taking the time to give use your great feedback. I'll definitely pass it on to Liam.

Ben Johnston

Ben JohnstonMid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service recommend them highly to others.

I found Matt to be very professional and made the process very easy. I was able to get my product well before I was originally told I could have it. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them in the future. Also a really good rate

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ben, It's great to hear that Matt was able to provide you with such great service. I'll definitely pass on your feedback to him.

First Class Service!

Outstanding!

David Humble is an absolute pleasure to work with. His customer service and support is absolutely first class. I have purchased 3 cars through Stratton and via David personally and have recommended my friends to do the same, and they all have had similar experiences. Definitely get in touch with David for the very best in service.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the review. We're very lucky to have David as part of our team and that he was able to give you such great service. We'll be sure to pass on your positive feedback.

Tonya Ravenscroft

Tonya RavenscroftWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Luke was great, he went out of his way to help anyway possible.
Everything was explained and there were no hidden costs.
I was very satisfied with the service I received and that is why I gave 5 stars. Thanks Luke

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tonya, thank you very much for taking the time to give such a positive review. We'll certainly pass it on to Luke.

Car loan

- Lani was very patient and understanding and a pleasure to deal with. I have recon there to others
- No unexpected extra cost. Lani had informed me of all costs
- The rate was good

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for your positive feedback, we love to hear how our team have been able to help our customers. We'll be sure to pass on your great review to Lani.

Tushar

TusharGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Car Loan

Tom worked diligently on my case and got my car loan approved .The whole process was very well managed by him and made it so smooth for me.He sounded very confident from the beginning and showed the same spirit throughout ..

Car ModelAudi Q5
Shannon

ShannonPeel, WA

Great professional service

Tennille was friendly, thorough, prompt and professional in her service. I would recommend Stratton to any future friends, colleagues or family. Follow up calls were made regularly to assist with process

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shannon, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and giving a shout out to Tennille. We'll definitely pass on the positive feedback to her.

Steven

StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Nathan was excellent throughout the whole process. Started the process on Thursday, found the car Saturday and had the car in my garage on the Tuesday following. Was a very easy and organised process and will definitely recommend to others.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Steven, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and we're so glad that we could assist you to get your new car so quickly. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Nathan. Enjoy your car!

Great experience

Davud at Startton finance was great to deal with.. just gave my details & walla done. finance approved.. obviously a little more involved but thats how it felt..
so easy to deal with & will definatley recommend with friends in need..

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shannon, thank you so much for your review and we're so glad to hear that David was able to give you a positive experience. We'll be sure to let him know about your kind feedback.

Amazing from the start!

About 3 years ago I took out my very first loan through Stratton. Tom (Finance Consultant) made everything so easy and stress free. Today I called him in regards to loan and he was straight onto it. I cant recommend Stratton Finance enough and in particular, Tom. Thank you for the constant great service and for making every request seem easy. 100%

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Georgia, thank you for leaving us a positive review. Thank you for getting back i contact with us and for the kind words about our service.

GaryThornley

GaryThornleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and responsive service yet again

Happy with the service from start to finish, good rate and very quick turnaround. Would highly recommend for a no hassle loan. Ben is very good at what he does and keeps you in the loop

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gary, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Ben.

Greta

Greta Sydney, NSW

Stratton 10 out of 10

Strattons team, Arrel, Yul & Meagan were absolutely amazing. I can't thank them enough for making the whole process of rolling out of a more expensive loan arrangement into a much for cost effective Stratton one. Will recommend to all my friend's and family.

Car ModelBMW 2 Series Coupe F22
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Greta, thank you for giving our service a 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Arrel, Yul and Meagan.

Chris W

Chris WSydney, NSW

Best customer Service - highly advised.

Best customer experience I have had in a very long time. Kept me updated and made the entire experience a pleasure. Would highly recommend . Everything went smoothly and he was always contactable (even on Sundays )

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Chris, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to hear that we delivered on all your expectation.

The customer service was very excellent. There was always good communication at every step of the process. A quick turnaround with the loan application process. Would recommend this company to anyone.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Stuart, thank you for giving us a glowing review. We appreciate your recommendation and feedback.

Streamlined, friendly, and easy to work with

Our experience with both Luke and Stratton was stress free, and everything was explained well. No hidden surprises, and fast responses to any questions. Would recommend Stratton to anyone needing finance. They saved us money and stress

Car ModelMazda CX-8 Sport
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Matt, thank you for taking the time to review our service. All the best for your new car.

Leah

Leah North Western Region, NSW

Anthony was a superstar -

Our consultant was a superstar - working hard to get our loan through before Xmas ! We secured a caravan with only 3 days before Xmas and our intended holiday and we got it all processed in 2 days !!!!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Leah, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Wishing you an amazing holiday with your new caravan.

Ace

AceCanberra 2600, ACT

Quick and easy, very helpful highly recommended

Very happy with the prompt service. Started off wanting a car loan ended up with a jet ski! Our consultant Katrina was great finding the right loan. Really helpful and followed up with everything. Quick and easy loan process no issues, low interest rate and no hidden costs. Highly recommend

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ace, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Enjoy the new boat!

Richard Pasop

Richard PasopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Novated Lease

The customer service was good,this is my second contract with you. David Long outlined all the cost prior in the quote that I received. I am very satisfied with rate I received so much so I have save 100.00 a pay.

Car ModelKia Seltos GT-Line
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Richard, thank you for giving our service a 5 star review. We're glad to hear to that everything went smoothly!

Mike T.

Mike T.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service plus!!!

Katrina has the most amazing service and communication. Achieving a great result for her customers and ensuring clear concise communication at every point is absolutely paramount to her.
Highly recommend Katrina and Stratton!!!

Car ModelToyota HiLux
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mike, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate your recommendation.

Marlene

MarleneIllawarra, NSW

Our dream caravan

The service was excellent did not have any issues .There was no extra cost for this loan.I thought the rate would have been low.I would highly recommend Stratton finance to friends

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Marlene, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your review and recommendation.