StrawberryNET Questions & Answers

Beatrice Eliza
Beatrice Eliza

I've just received my La Mer eye concentrate cream and it says on the jar and the box made in UK BUT it says online that La Mer is manufactured in Germany. Have I paid a lot of money for a knock off. I am very distressed.

Disappointed

You could take it to a department store and ask them if it's genuine. Compare it to what they have in the department store.

StrawberryNET   DM

Dear Beatrice , Thank you for your e-mail. Please let us know your order number so that we can further assist.

As you may be aware, we source our products from suppliers around the world. As such we are able to obtain items from several markets around the world.

Some companies who sell items in several different markets sometimes make small changes to their products in order to better suit that particular market. Therefore an item of a particular brand may vary slightly from country to country. For example a product sold in Japan may differ slightly in colour or formulation to the same item sold in the USA or the manufacturing country might be different too.

The changes are normally very small and will not greatly affect the performance of any particular product, so the product can still be used by those people more used to the item as it appears in their local market.

We do guarantee that all items sold are 100% genuine and are covered by our total satisfaction guarantee.

We hope this answers you queries and if there is anything further you require, please feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

Wilson | Customer Services

Beatrice,
I bought Estee Lauder from Strawberrynet and the official Estee Lauder would not accept it for a refund when the product I bought from Strawberrynet gave me skin rash. I learnt it through the hard way. Had skin rash and could not get a refund as well.

StrawberryNET   DM

Thanks for your e-mail. Our website has been in operation for over 21 years and is based on providing high quality, genuine items at discount prices with worldwide shipping. We do not, have not and will not sell anything other than 100% genuine items.

As per our website, we also guarantee the freshness of all our items and they are all covered by our money-back satisfaction guarantee. Customers who are less than satisfied with their purchase can return within 30 days for a full refund.

We have been on TV in Australia, New Zealand, the US and other countries on programmes profiling our high quality service and recommending our site to viewers, and having ordered with us before I am sure you will be inclined to agree. You can also check out our ratings on Bizrate.com, an independent consumer guide (there is a link here: external link  which shows that we are very highly rated by over 500,000 customers, and our ratings are even higher than many cosmetics companies.

Please note that breakouts and/or redness can result if a customer is allergic to the product they are using or if they use it incorrectly, so we do suggest testing the product first before integrating it into your skincare programme.

We hope this answers your questions and if you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

Wilson | Customer Services

Belsa Herbals
Belsa Herbals

Hello
I am Prachi Ghatole from India . I am cosmetic manufacturer in India and now want to sell our product on strawberrynet.com . so please help us that how we solve this issue .

StrawberryNET   DM

Hi please contact us at info@strawberrynet.com on our website thank you Wilson

Disappointed

Strawberrynet seem to care more about selling product than customer service according to our experience.

EJJ

Strawberrynet sells expired products and their customer service is extremely poor. Beware

Madison Freebody
Madison Freebody

Can I please be refunded immediately this was an accidental purchase of a product I do not need.

StrawberryNET   DM

Hi may we have your order number please?

LAURENCE M.
LAURENCE M.

Are you able to source Tsar Van Cleef products ?
TIA

Hi Laurence Unfortunately, we are not able to source Tsar Van Cleef products

We only have the Van Cleef products

external link

Kind Regards

Jerry Chan

Kez
Kez

R Lancôme products the real deal. Ordered Lancôme nutrix body butter half the price than it is at David Jones.

StrawberryNET   DM

Hi Kez Thank you for the message!

Kind Regards

Jerry Chan

Lia J
Lia J

Is Lancome Nutrix 'The Real Deal'..?

Annie

Where would i find body cream

Looking for body cream.

john
john

Do you stock Tigi Super Star Blow dry lotion

Sara
Sara

I have just found out I have a customs charge of £11.50 which I'm not happy to pay so what happens if I dont collect please ?

zoe20004
zoe20004

Hi I’m putting order but the price keeps coming in

US Money not Australia why this happening please

Regard

Rawya

[email removed]

SherryMiyano

It is because their company is based in Hong Kong where they trade in HK dollars, RMB or USD.

RogerR
RogerR

At the top of the website, select your currency and language.

Liz

I have purchased Lancôme Absolute day cream as well as the night cream. The day cream affects and stings my eyes for the entire day. I have been using this cream for years and haven't had this in the past. I feel this is a faulty product and wish to have a full refund. Liz

vivienne1
vivienne1

Hi Liz,

could it be the sunscreen in the day cream which is causing the eye reaction?

I find I cannot wear creams with sunscreen as it irritates my eyes.

how did you find the night cream?

Kind regards marie

P.S. I am thinking of buying the nightcream

Liz

Hi Vivienne. I don’t know whether it could be sun cream I normally don’t buy cream with that in it. The night cream was fine and I was able to use that. Unfortunately Strawberry net wouldn’t refund.

Sophi1992
Sophi1992

I have ordered some Youngblood cosmetic products from SN aswell as make up brushes. But now like everybody else I'm wondering if I have wasted £100 buying these products. They have not arrived as of yet but I have confirmed with Royal Mail they are on there way. Has any body else tried young blood make up from here?? Primer, liquid foundation, and powder foundation is what I have coming. Thanks.

Paula M
Paula M

Sophi, I have found they do deliver when they say they are, but haven't tried youngblood.

Lois
Lois

Sophi, I ordered youngblood and received in around 4-5 days, no problems - I live in South Australia

Irwin
Irwin

I have ordered Youngblood many times no problems, BUT I am nervous now if they are legitimate products or not, I contacted Youngblood they said strawberrynet has not got permission to sell their products!...

Niki Ward
Niki Ward

My husband ordered some perfume for me (yesterday) my birthday next week. We had the same problem as the lady with them decline his card and then suddenly it confirmed and screen closed! I have no idea if order is being sent as no confirmation e/Gmail has arrived and without a tracking number. How can I find out???

Danni
Danni

If you received a confirmation from strawberrynet stating that you have paid for your order and that they will dispatch it within 24 hours then it's all good otherwise you can send a direct message to orders@strawberrynet.com and ask them for more info : )

Nikki

Hi just want to ask has any body bought Dermalogical from this site? I purchased night serum but after reading your reviews I'm nervous about using it thanks hope someone can put me at ease

Nikki xox

Katherine
Katherine

Hi Nikki. I haven't bought that brand before, but I have never had any issues with what I have bought in terms of authenticity. My only concern now is that the pricing on StrawberryNet is usually more than in stores, so just check that first, perhaps?! Good luck!

VSW
VSW

Hi Nikki

I won't be ordering from SN again after my last order. I also ordered a Burberry perfume and the scent was different. I believe their stock is past use-by date & who knows what else.

Menothere

I have always received 100 authentic products. I know because they are products I use regularly and I used to buy from big stores paying way more. Sometimes the packaging changes, or some products are sold unboxed, or they are in limited stock and just a few colours available not the full range, but not issues with the products themselves. I have also bought from OzCosmetics and Cosmetics The pricing of the product is usually cheaper than in Australia not because it is not original, but because products are shipped from Hong Kong, a frank free port, so we buy the products at HK tax-free prices not Australia's. Most companies selling cheap cosmetics to Oz are settled in HK for that very reason. Just use the product, in most cases it will be the real thing. If you have any concern, just use the cream on a patch on your hand and see if there is any reaction.

Jas
Jas

I've purchased Dermalogica brand from SN in the past - great brand, don't be nervous using it.

Nikki

Thanks to everyone who answered my question I have purchased it and it was fine but thanks a mil xoxo. Have a lovely Christmas everyone!

millie

Hey I just purchased h20+ face oasis hydrating treatment for £22.

Now after reading this I am worried it might be fake. Please someone help me out

Menothere

All what I got were authentic products. I know that because they are staples in my beauty case and I have a reference to compare to. One hundred percent the real thing. So, this applies to the products I purchased. Others,I don't know.

The low prices are due to factors that have nothing to do with the authenticity of the products. They are marketed from Hong Kong, which is a frank portuary zone,other products are unboxes, others in short supply, etc.

If you have used that cream before you will know when you use it if it is the same or not. Basic things stay, beyond the product itself, the references at the bottom of boxes and labels should be the same regarding most things. .

Don't panic before you have a reason!

millie

Thank you. I don't really do online shopping but because this product is hard to buy in the UK I had no choice.

So when I saw negative reviews I panicked.

Lilly
Lilly

Hi all...all this is pretty alarming....

I've bought things from Strawberrynet before and haven't had any problems with them. I've usually bought SK11 products and they appear to be fine. and the delivery has been fairly quick

If their products are fake though, have any manufacturers called them out on it and threatened them with any sort of legal action?

cheers

Pipsqueek
Pipsqueek

I am shocked at all these negative comments =I'm assuming they are genuine, but dont know how such sub - standard customer service and product disappointment is the same company I have dealt with for the last six years, with none of the above complaints.

I can give fair testimonials to all the products & interactions and as regards shipping charges I pay nothing.

I buy a lot of perfume products and if I add a skin product I dont pay any shipping costs.Sometimes I have found a product cheaper in a store but when I work out my high discounts etc; it will come in cheaper on Strawberrynet.

I sincerely believe this site is genuine and am really puzzled by so many disgruntled "ex-customers".The only time I have been disappointed was with trying something I didnt know previously and found it wasnt as good as it seemed in the discription.

Sometimes there can be flaws in the communication = but mostly they are willing to resolve issues.

Hope this helps .

Feeber
Feeber

I have bought loads od things from SN over the last five or so years and a few different brands. I have never had a problem with delievery or product quality. I haven't for one minute thought anything was fake. I find them good to deal with the items arrive quickly and well packaged. I just bought over $200 of Obagi and it is all fine. I've also bought Aveda and L'Occitane recently and no concerns at all.

Mel
Mel

I have bought from SN for various branded make up & skin care, especially all my clinique, SKII, & perfume. I can vouch they are all genuine & with all their discounts (10% for loyalty & another 10% for over 3 products purchased & free shipping) during check out, it comes back to quite competitive. Now with perfume, when someone mentioned it was off, it happened to me before when I ordered I wasnt paying attention I put in ordered Ralph Lauren Romance and when it arrived I swore black & blue they sent me fake one as the smell is off compare to what I tried at Myer. Then when I was about to made a complaint, I saw at Myer the product has "Midnight" on it. So it was my own mistake while ordering online.

Fifi

Has anyone had any experience with Biotherm products not being the real deal?

SherryMiyano

Yes, my mother uses Biotherm products both from Myer and from StrawberryNet before. She hasn't complained of any difference in the products I bought for her for over 2 years. Hope this helps.

Fifi

Thank you. I have just started using the biotherm blue therapy eye cream but my eyelids have come out in a rash. i haven't used this cream before but I am real fan of the moisturiser so I thought I'd give it a go.

Tanya
Tanya

Has anyone bought Mary Kay products from StrawberryNet? I am worried I might receive a fake product after reading some of the reviews.

eileen stanley
eileen stanley

I don't know you should go onto ghe website and see if they sell Mary kay

Samantha
Samantha

problem is, SN sell a lot of fake products. There are manufacturers that don't allow there products to be sold online. Speaking to a few companies, I was told to be careful of SN as SN have never ordered any products from them and they are illegally selling there brand online and providing misleading information such as "our products are genuine"

Frustrated89
Frustrated89

Has anyone had trouble with shipping/ receiving products? My order was dispatched on 21/01/13, according to the Strawberrynet tracking it was passed to my local delivery company on 24/01/13 yet they (local delivery company) have not received it yet. I have sent 2 emails to Strawberrynet enquiring about my order but have not got a response.

Hi,

It happened to me once and after 3 weeks and I hadn't received the goods they sent replacements.

Good luck

Caz62
Caz62

Does anyone know if the priori products are genuine? Mine arrived today the labels on products are faded.

Jessicah37

I think they source from end of runs and stock run outs but if past useby they tell you. They may have been sitting in a window and returned for new stock and that's how strawberry net got them. Product quality should be same.

AGF
AGF

I recently purchased Priori products and am not sure of the authenticity of them. The packaging looked fake ( copied ) and the products do not feel genuine. They feel very watery. I am waiting for a response from SN.

Get an answer from our members and StrawberryNET representatives