StrawberryNET

StrawberryNET (page 2 of 165)

4.5 from 3,297 reviews

2,378

Awesome great service

I was very happy with the products I purchased and especially how they arrived.They were very well packaged and arrived in NZ very quickly. I hadn’t ordered for some time but definitely will be ordering in the future.Thankyou Strawberrynet

Love shopping at Strawberry

Can be a bit confusing however you do manage to get around it in the end.
Very Satisfied plenty to choose from
Very Satisfied with the three products I purchased delivery was fast and packaged well.

Great prices and fast delivery! Many Thanks

Great discounts, free fast delivery. Thank you for your free gift too! Love my perfume and hair products. I will definitely order more and highly recommend you to anyone. Thank you! Regards, Tatiana

Very easy process

Quality as expected for a Dior product. Safe,secure packaging. Efficient service. Quick delivery and also follow up on my satisfaction. My first order with this site but it won’t be the last.

Linda

Linda

Good prices, great products, quick free delivery!

Been using SN for many years. The site is easy to navigate, product range is very good and quality is excellent. What I really like is the shipping time from HK to Australia is only a few days. A big plus also is that there is no postage. Will continue to use Strawberry Net.

ChristineB

ChristineBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the wide range of products.

First time buying here. I was so happy with the great range of products and the speed at which it was delivered. Free shipping too. Fantastic. I will definatley buy more from this site. The value for money was good too and cheaper and faster than another online company. My only complaint is, and it's a minor one, I'd like the tracking to be updated more often as i wasnt home the day it was delivered and had to go to the post office to collect it. Update tracking.

Awesome! Love Strawberrynet!

Super easy website to navigate and find what you are looking for! Great prices! Love this store and my products arrive quickly! Have been shopping at Strawberrynet for at least 10 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Norma

NormaIllawarra, NSW

So thrilled with this product. I love it!

Very satisfied with all aspects. Stawberrynet have a great range of products. Their specials are always pleasing. I am so happy with the product I have just purchased. Hope I can find something else soon,

Great shopping experience

They have a huge range of quality products. Ordering is very easy, and there are some sharp prices in a lot of the product range. Also, shipping is super quick!

Dermalogica

Easy to navigate, however the range is limited eg not all products are available.
Yes Satisfied with product however the pricing of products now appear more expensive than the products purchased directly from the store.

Date PurchasedAugust 2018

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

StrawberryNET have been great for several years

StrawberryNET has supplied me with Polo original/green after-shave since the bricks and mortar stores stopped stocking it several years ago. The price was better too. The service has always been great. The website is easy to navigate and the delivery times are very good.

Love their products!

Great selection of products from all the top brands. I’ve ordered from Strawberrynet for years and have never been disappointed. Products arrive as ordered, as described and fast! Definitely recommend!

Steve O

Steve OPerth, WA

Great service and company

I ordered some men’s after shave and got a large bottle for a great price so much cheaper than Myers.
I received it so fast I was very impressed.
Really satisfied

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Review collected in partnership with StrawberryNET

Could not live without it

Easy to navigate and find products. Products are perfect and I have now shopped on this website for over 4 years. It makes shopping really easy. Thanks for such a brilliant service.

VickiC

VickiCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A wonderful go to with confidence web site.

A easy to navigate site where I can find the products the stores no longer stock. I would prefer the shopping experience but the reality is it is failing.
This website has very comprehensive products and ranges.
I have always been totally satisfied because the products are known to me. The delivery is prompt and I have no hesitation in recommending Strawberrynet To anyone as it was recommended to me.

So easy

Navigation of site very easy and really easy to find products. Most of the items I am looking for are available, some of the newest are not. Delivery good and good quality items.

Great website!

Easy to find what you want at great prices. Very satisfied with products and service. Delivery time was as stated it would be. Will definitely keep using this web site!

Perfume

Thank you for a prompt and fast delivery always. Your site is user friendly and I am kept informed when my order is received and despatched. I can purchase products from you that are not always available locally.
Lizzie

CatherineH

CatherineHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely brilliant - But $ out of their control..

I love the products & service & have been with this site for several years now. Unfortunately the American to Australian dollar has made it a bit more expensive at the moment. However, I won’t unsubscribe as their rewards programme (I made a purchase just last week) is worth it. I highly recommend them as it is a genuine site & very reliable & quick with deliveries. Love it. Cathy

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was once my favourite on-line shopping store

Quality and packaging was excellent, as was the range of products. However with the value of the Australian dollar, compared to USA dollar, currently it is less costly to purchase in Australia, ie Chemist Warehouse and some Department Stores during sales. Money matters to everyone at the moment.