100% · 820%

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A outstanding result

I have a townhouse that I decided to put on the market a few months ago.
The best decision I made was to trust Peter Sarmas to advocate for me.

Peter visited the property and told me exactly what I had to do to get the best result. He found the most appropriate person to sell the property. I followed his advice and with his oversight of the sale we achieved an outstanding result  Show reply

Chris
Chris

Advice that delivered an outstanding result

Peter commenced the process to assist us to sell our home by walking the property several times and making suggestions that would enhance the presentation. Suggestions such as plastering the brick stairwell to improve the visual impact on entering the house, relocating the office downstairs and grouping four bedrooms upstairs, painting the garage floors, having a stylist present the key rooms in a consistent theme etc. were commented on as strong features by almost every potential purchaser in their feed back to the Agent. A sale in 9 days demonstrated that the advice delivered a great outcome. Show reply
Fiona
Fiona2 posts

Definitely a five star recommendation!

When looking online for a vendor advocate, I initially contacted Peter of Street Advocate because of the consistently glowing reviews of him and the service he offers. Having yesterday successfully sold our house by auction, I want to say that from my first phone contact with Peter, he made the whole daunting process of selling our house as easy and stress-free for us as it could possibly have been. He knows the process inside out, was extremely thorough in interviewing and selecting the best agent for the job and kept us informed every step of the way. The end result exceeded our expectations and I would not hesitate to recommend Peter of Street Advocate to anyone wanting to sell their house.  Show reply
Carole E.
Carole E.

Carole Gibson
Carole GibsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Selling a property

I was so glad we hired Peter as our Vendors Advocate he kept us in the loop just about everyday and advised us what should be done with the property to sell he explained how the auction should go on the day which was exactly what happened would not hesitate to use him if I was selling again  Show reply
Paul Spain
Paul SpainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Rebecca and Corey
Rebecca and Corey2 posts

Successful sale!

We engaged Peter has a Vendors Advocate to assist with the sale of our investment property during the pandemic. During such an uncertain time, Peter was able to give professional direction and provide a successful strategy which led to a successful sale. Having Peter as our advocate alleviated the stress usually involved with the sale of property. His open communication and direct manner was very much appreciated. We highly reccomend Peter and Street Advocate.
Derek
DerekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A sure hand in real estate

Peter's guidance in the sale of my home led to a great result. He explained the sale procedures and the methods to present and market the property with greatest effect. He connected us with impressive professionals in styling and sales. His help and encouragement, and his knowledge of strategy and the market, allowed us to show the property to its best advantage. We couldn't have done it without Street Advocate!
David S.
David S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Toby

Absolute must if you are serious about making the most out of the property market

Engaging with Street Advocate has proven to be one of the best decisions I ever made for myself. Having just been guided by Peter for the third time, I can safely say that his advice and knowledge of the real estate game is extremely valuable. I definitely recommend Street Advocate. I would never buy or sell without him.
Alister McEwen
Alister McEwenSouthwest, VIC

5 Star Service in Real Estate

We put our trust in Peter to sell our property in Port Melbourne, and I'm so glad we did. Peter did an out standing job! From managing the selection of an Agent, Staging the property for sale, managing the inspections and achieving a good result especially during Covid-19 when conditions for selling real estate have been tough. Peters promptness, attention to detail and knowledge of the real estate market was out standing. We would highly recommend Peter to any owner looking to sell their property.
Carmen
CarmenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pofessional and always available

Peter's unconditional professionalism made selling my late parents easy and stress free.

He is always available and finds solutions which we needed during the height of the pandemic. Definitely will be using him again as I consider purchasing a new family home.

vnuzz

Andrew

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful result

We engaged Peter as Vendor Advocate to assist in the sale of our late mother's property. He interviewed estate agents and advised on improvements to the property to increase the property value. In a relative short period of time and with his knowledge and access to services the house was "made-over" at minimum expense. Peter kept in touch through the process and then reported back to us after the "open for inspections". At auction the result surpassed our expectations.
I would recommend Peter of Street Advocate to anyone contemplating selling their property.

Marisa M.
Marisa M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Adrian R.
Adrian R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Katina
KatinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

spectacular street advocate

Sensational, supportive, superb! These are a few words that come to mind when describing the services provided by Peter Sarmas. To be honest, I really didn't know about street advocates and their job description before selling the family home. During this stressful time, Peter made the whole process a lot easier. He communicated (via phone or in person) on a regular basis. He was professional at all times and made me feel very comfortable. Peter shared his knowledge of the market and how to sell a home, by drawing upon his attention to detail. He was clear, direct and extremely accommodating and understood my family's needs. I would highly recommend Peter Sarmas when selling a home.
Bronwyn
Bronwyn

Highly recommended

I had not been considering the services of a property advocate to assist in selling my mother's home until a chance introduction to Peter Sarmas changed my mind! He was professional, personable and generous with his time in steering me through the process. Peter smoothly managed the details of the sales campaign and provided timely updates and advice throughout, with the result far exceeding expectations. I would highly recommend his services.
Brian
Brian

Street Advocate, great way to go for any real estate dealings

We'd never heard of a property advocate before selling the family home. The advice of another professional led us to Peter Sarmas and it was a truly great referral. Peter was very thoughtful, considered and patient as he offered us initial advice, without any pressure at all. When we proceeded some time later, he was highly professional, brought all the required people together and was an exceptionally good communicator. We felt our family interests were kept central to all dealings. We achieved a great result for our family and strongly recommend Peter Sarmas, Street advocate for your next real estate dealings.
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, Thorough and Supportive

Peter from Street Advocate came recommended to us through family.
We had previously enlisted Peter to help us purchase a property with excellent results and so we were confident in having him guide us through selling our house.
Peter’s professionalism, attention for detail and expert knowledge meant that we felt confident throughout the entire process.
Peter organized for the property to be prepared for sale, which included painting and styling.
We would highly recommend Street Advocate to anyone hoping to gain excellent results with selling or purchasing a property.
JacqSol
JacqSolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Peter helped us get far more than expected for our property!

We were worried about getting our property sale ready so quickly and we would be on holidays during the campaign but Peter was very reassuring! All of his recommendations were sound and we definitely did better than expected as a result. Peter helped us choose the right agent, managed the communications and was a great asset in getting ready for and managing our auction. Would definitely recommend!!
Arnold Nuzzo
Arnold NuzzoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect every time

This is the third time i have enlisted the assistance of Peter Sarmas from Street Advocate. His knowledge, professionalism, passion & friendliness always ensures the perfect outcome.
He does above & beyond compared to the real estate agent, without his hard work we would not have been able to achieve our price.
I now regard Peter as a friend and have no qualms about recommending his services to my family & friends.

Diligent and super helpful

I've used Peter twice and am about to use him for a third time. He's very passionate about what he does and how he does it. I recommend using a street advocate. I genuinely believe he pays for himself.
Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

cath.dear
cath.dearGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trusted and Patient Professional Advocate

Peter was extremely patient with me as both the market and my ideas of my perfect home evolved. I highly recommend Street Advocate, especially if you are time poor and keen to be sure you buy the right house for the right reasons. Peter came on my journey, which was longer than I hoped and guided me and challenged my ideas all along the way.
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

GLopes
GLopesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Vicki
Vicki

Expert guidance for selling property

Peter was appointed as an Advocate to help us sell properties on behalf of a deceased estate. From the beginning, Peter was friendly, professional and knowledgeable on how to navigate through what ended up being a very complicated situation. He enabled the process to be stress free, yet kept us informed at every step. His work ethic and attention to detail was evident throughout the process. We would not have been able to achieve a quarter of the outcome without his guidance and knowledge. We have never used this type of service before, but would definitely recommend Peter for assisting with selling homes.
Russell L
Russell L

An essential service for selling your property!

From the very beginning Peter was extremely approachable, friendly and honest with a vast knowledge of the property market and real estate.

At all times we were at ease knowing Peter was managing the campaign and sale of our property as well as liaising with the agent saving us a lot of time. He constantly kept us up to date during the preparation and marketing of the property and was there to provide further support during the auction.

The end result was nothing short of exceptional (above reserve) which we credit to Peter’s outstanding skills and expertise.

We would have no hesitation in recommending his service to friends and family and will consult with him in the future shall the need arise.

Cheryl B
Cheryl BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and reliable

Peter Sarmas acted as Advocate on our behalf as trustees to sell our parents home.
Peter  developed a marketing strategy, proposed a timeline, interviewed and shortlisted agents then guided us through the interview process all with a sense of humour. Peter advised as to the documents, photographs etc necessary for marketing and we benefited from his keen negotiating skills.  At all times Peter was approachable,  professional and gave accurate advice. There were no unexpected hiccups as Peter covered everything in advance. He acted as a conduit between us and the agents and made everything seamless.
I strongly recommend Peter's services, particularly working with three trustees in a family situation. He has left everyone smiling.
Alli
AlliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Industry Knowledge Second to None!

We were recommended to Peter through a friend. Selling a property is a daunting task but Peter made it stress free. From the start he was positive and happy to answer any questions we had. His knowledge of the market was outstanding and gave fantastic advice from marketing to the styling of the property. He selected the best agent for us to obtain the best result. We felt confident throughout the process as Peter always kept the lines of communication open. We could not recommend Peter highly enough and are grateful to have discovered him!
Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Highly recommend

I would highly recommend Peter to anyone. From day 1 he was friendly, communicative and carried out all areas of his job to an excellent standard. The people he employed on our behalf to carry out the auction on the day and the furnishing of the house completed their side of the sale to a high standard. I would suggest to anyone who takes on Peter in the selling of their house to follow all his recommendations. Everything he suggested to us was on the mark and helped us to achieve an extremely satisfactory result in the selling of our house. Peter is an expert in his field and someone who we would not hesitate to use again if the occasion arose.
Dean
Dean

Di TL
Di TLMelbourne2 posts

Stress Free Selling

Peter is genuine, honest, and fully knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate. He was always available to answer any queries, and provided excellent advice on the marketing of the property. From the time of listing I was kept well informed and provided with great feedback after each viewing. In what is quite a tough market, he made the process of selling as stress free as possible, with the auction result exceeding my expectations.

Jenni
Jenni

Highly Recommend

Peter Sarmas took the stress out of selling my property. He put forward and led an excellent campaign which resulted in my property selling for more than I could've hoped for. Peter kept me informed the whole way through and prepared me on what to expect throughout the whole process. I felt like he went above and beyond for me and felt very confident leaving the sale of my property in his hands as he has exceptional product and market knowledge when it comes to selling a property. If I ever need to sell a property again I would only ever use Peter, which is exactly what I have passed on to my family and friends.

Jim S
Jim SLysterfield

JPB
JPBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

We loved working with Pete!

We worked solidly with Peter for over 6 months, he worked proficiently and professionally doing his very best to procure our investment property. Peter provided exceptional property knowledge and his in-depth research and due diligence was second to none, we have purchased a terrific apartment which met our goals and all our key objectives. Definitely recommend Peter & will use again.

Faye Glenis
Faye Glenis2 posts

Street Advocate made selling our home easy

Peter Sarmas took the stress out of selling our home, he guided us through the whole process including providing tips on the preparation of our home, trade contacts, choice of right agent and good commission rate, photography, even open for inspection on Sundays which resulted in the sale of our home at a great price. Peter is very thorough and has excellent communication skills, my husband and I would certainly engage Peter again as the whole experience was seamless, we would not hesitate to recommend Peter to anyone looking at selling their home.