Streets Blue Ribbon Vanilla

Streets Blue Ribbon Vanilla (page 3 of 4)

Was once the best!

Such a shame the recipe has changed as once was the best vanilla ice cream. No longer has that beautiful rich creamy taste, disappointing!

Terrible

This is the cheapest ice cream for a reason. The white and dark chocolate taste rancid. The milk chocolate is edible but not great. So disappointed. 0/10 would not recommend.

iris

iris

review cardboard container

Hello, Just want to say that the ice-cream is vey good but after while has a cardboard taste from the container which is unpleasant. I hope that streets look at this comment and revise. Cardboard is a good cost saving measure and easy to dispose of but eventually unpleasant.

happyvegimitee

happyvegimiteeMelbourne

Worst Ice Cream I've ever tasted

claz

clazSydney, NSW

Check out Silver Scoop

Blue Ribbon used to be the only ice cream to buy. If you're looking for a replacement, you need look no further than Aldi Silver Scoop ice cream. Made with buttermilk, it's the closest you'll get to the old Blue Ribbon taste

Recipe has changed - tastes watery now

I just realised since the price came down that the flavour has changed completely - it is watery and not creamy anymore. I won't be buying it anymore.

Contains Palm oil 471

Nothing like it used to be and destroying the environment to boot. I thought Magnum had deteriorated. Thank you for confirming. Top dollar and now unsatisfactory! !

Richard

RichardHorsley

This is terrible

I was an avid lover of Blue Ribbon ice cream. I just finnished a 2L tub I purchased today and this will be the final time I purchase this rubbish.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best ice cream ever tasted

On Wednesday 28th January 2015 I bought myself 2x 2 Litre Tubs of Blue Ribbon Cookies and Cream Light Ice cream and I really enjoy it since it just melts in my mouth.

idscratch

idscratchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The death of an Icon. This one is not going to win any ribbons.

Streets are being deceptive selling this ice cream as if it is the old blue ribbon taste.
You have lost me as a long time consumer. Just like any other maybe worse now.
Bring back the original recipe. People will pay otherwise long time consumers will just walk away.

Now worst ice cream ever

Blue ribbon was the best ice cream the new recipe is disgusting and I will not be buying it ever again

Glenn . R
Glenn . R

Include Magnum Ice creams and vienetta ice cream to the list of no longer good

Death of an icon

Just bought the last tub of "Blue Ribbon" I'll ever buy the new "dairy milk" recipe is terrible noticed at first spoonfuls. Dam shame sadly people will still by the new product as they may not no better.
Time to find a replacement :-(

Once an icon........Now Rubbish!!!

I wish there was an option to leave less than one star!!!! Streets have completely ruined an Australian icon.I had been enjoying this once quality product for 45 years but NEVER again. They have completely ruined this once great product. No other ice-cream used to come close but now just about anything is better. It's a DISGRACE Streets!!! There are NO excuses!!

Angel272503

Angel272503

I knew it wasn't Blue Ribbon!

It's Red Tulip chocolate all over again! I just had the new version of Blue Ribbon and I knew straight away that it wasn't Blue Ribbon, but just some generic imposter ice-cream and reading all of these comments confirms it! And as with Red Tulip chocolate, I won't be buying Streets Blue Ribbon ever again! Good going Streets!

L. ShepherdCoff Harbour

Blue Ribbon Splice.

Omg...dam..we love it..
Your splice pine lime swirl is to die for. My family can't get enough. We are asking you to make a bigger size, 2 liters just doesn't go far enough. "Please". We buy waffle cones & fill the bottom with hardened chocolate sauce & pack in your splice ice cream. It's the best reward on a hot summers day. We feel like we're on a tropical island, it's so refreshing & addictive. Thank you Blue Ribbon

Find out how Streets Blue Ribbon Vanilla compares to other Ice Creams

Dreadful destruction of a once superb icecream

David Sentinella
David Sentinella
Henry

HenrySydney

I thought i was crazy, but fellow reviewers have confirmed its now rubbish!

I used to love the wonderful classic creamy taste and texture of Blue ribbon. I held deep childhood memories which this ice cream and since it has change, I have found no vanilla ice cream come close to the original!
I dont give about having a healthier product! I just want the original taste back!!

everything, its just not Blue Ribbon

Mellanie

MellanieSydney

Triple choc

So sick of blue ribbon saying one thing meaning the other your 2 choc I part vanilla is disgusting saying The vanilla is not vanilla it's disgusting taste like artificial Vakilla and not like the original vanilla that's in the other tubs , you disgust me you
Money hungry dogswill be throwing the tub out can't wait for the day we can sue companies for saying a product is something it is joy

Disgusting

Burnt-Twice

Burnt-TwiceAU

Not Even Ice Cream Anymore

This is just a skim milk based frozen dessert. As a result of the "new" low fat formula, Unilever can no longer call it "ice cream".

Alas, they have discontinued the product but decided to use the Blue Ribbon name on something else now.

Taste and texture 0/10. It's just skim milked in gelatine beaten to make it light.

It's a complete joke calling it Blue Ribbon, this thing would never win any kind of award nowadays.

john

johnmelbourne

was the best, now the worst

streets should be ashamed to call it "blue ribbon". before they messed up the recipe by lowering the fat content (please let consumers decide on what fat content they wish to purchase, we CAN read) streets blue ribbon ice cream was the best on the market. it had a lovely yellowish hue and tasted superb. it is now a bleached white and tastes worse than the generic supermarket brands.
nothing
bland. poor texture. overpriced and overrated for what it is.

See all Streets Blue Ribbon Vanilla reviews