Streets Bubble O' Bill

Streets Bubble O' Bill

3.4

Steve

SteveOrange

Why oh why are executives so stupid

This once great treat is now a small, pallid, ridiculous looking ice cream with a bubble gum nose too small to blow a bubble. Seriously, why are company executives so stupid. They make a great product, it sells well they spend a fortune on advertising.....and then to increase revenue they destroy the product by making it smaller, less chocolate, a tiny bubble gum nose and a face that doesn't resemble anything like a face. Well done guys........trashed.

Purchased in January 2021 at 7-Eleven for $4.00.

Celeste Southwest, VIC

I Usually usually love a bubble o bill on a hot day but I got one from my local IGA today and it didn’t have a nose!

Bubble o bills are yummy but I’m very sad I didn’t get a nose in mine
today please do something about this bc the nose is the best part. I would usually have 3 bubble o bills 2 times a week and my mum who is now 50 has been having
Them since they came out and
Never seen this before!

Purchased in December 2020 at IGA for $2.50.

Tahlia

TahliaNorthern Region, NSW

This is amazing!

This is an ice cream that everyone should enjoy.Its creamy feel in your mouth is so delightful and on a sunny day there's nothing better than a refreshing bubble O bill.Everyone loves bubble gum and who dosent like ice cream so put them together everything is perfect.♡

Purchased in October 2020.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Bubble O' Bill compares to other Ice Creams

BEWARE

Do not try the Bubblegum Bill ice cream. Completely ruined! Disgusting, I would not recommend to my worse enemy. Too creamy, the weird nuts/m&ms or whatever the hell they put in it is dreadful

AvatarSydney, NSW

One of my all time favourite treats but why is it now so ridiculously small???

This is a near perfect ice-cream treat at any time, but I have to question the size, every few years is just seems to get smaller and smaller, while the cost increases. I don't take kindly to paying more for less and this is a perfect example of that.

As an adult I can safely make decisions on what I buy and put into my body. If this is the result of some portion control to make it a seemingly more healthy product then I reject it. Bring it back up to it's original size or reduce the cost. Having to now buy two simply to remain satisfied is unacceptable.

PERFECT

Amazing taste, it’s a must have for a hot sunny day whether you’re at the beach or outside at home, a Bubble-O-Bill will do the trick, perfect ice-cream for all ages

Purchased in August 2019 at 7-Eleven for $3.50.

Yummo!

A deliciously creamy ice cream.with a side of thin, snap cracking chocolate...a cold bubble gum ball to finish off the delight.

Queen Victoria

Queen VictoriaSydney, NSW

Delicious and just the right amount

If you need an ice cream fix, grab a Bubble O' Bill. It is lower in sugar and fat than other ice creams such as Magnum & Gaytime and the combination of ice cream flavours and the crackling chocolate make it a perfect treat. The only complaint is the bubble gum nose. When chewed, it quickly loses it flavour and the consistency of it gets all caught up in your teeth.

yummy

this is my all time favourite childhood ice cream. my kids now love it as much as I do still.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Bubble O' Bill compares to other Ice Creams

Awsome, but bill has shrunk with age!!!

I love the old bubble o bill, tonight I choose to purchase bubble o bill in lieu of a drumstick. I could not wait to open it, but when I did I could not believ how small he has got over the years, still yum though. Just needs to go back to his old size, become the good old big bubble o bill!!
Flavor!
Too small

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

Good

One of my all time favourite ice creams - you've simply gotta love Bubble' O Bill and its great tasting flavour. The ice cream is mainly chocolate and strawberry flavoured, with a hint of caramel throughout. Its rich and deliciously creamy and has a blue, green, red, blue or yellow bubblegum nose.
Delicious taseting, inexpensive
You can only purchase them in single sizes, the supermarkets don't sell family packs which is dissapointing.