Streets Bubble O' Bill

Streets Bubble O' Bill

3.2

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another failure to make more money.

I've gown up on these ice creams. What a dissapointment to see the reduced size, taste, look and lack of chocolate. What the hell man. Stupid executive making his own job needed.

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths for $950.00.

Steve

SteveOrange

Why oh why are executives so stupid

This once great treat is now a small, pallid, ridiculous looking ice cream with a bubble gum nose too small to blow a bubble. Seriously, why are company executives so stupid. They make a great product, it sells well they spend a fortune on advertising.....and then to increase revenue they destroy the product by making it smaller, less chocolate, a tiny bubble gum nose and a face that doesn't resemble anything like a face. Well done guys........trashed.

Purchased in January 2021 at 7-Eleven for $4.00.

Celeste Southwest, VIC

I Usually usually love a bubble o bill on a hot day but I got one from my local IGA today and it didn’t have a nose!

Bubble o bills are yummy but I’m very sad I didn’t get a nose in mine
today please do something about this bc the nose is the best part. I would usually have 3 bubble o bills 2 times a week and my mum who is now 50 has been having
Them since they came out and
Never seen this before!

Purchased in December 2020 at IGA for $2.50.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Bubble O' Bill compares to other Ice Creams

BEWARE

Do not try the Bubblegum Bill ice cream. Completely ruined! Disgusting, I would not recommend to my worse enemy. Too creamy, the weird nuts/m&ms or whatever the hell they put in it is dreadful

See all Streets Bubble O' Bill reviews