Streets Bubble O' Bill

Streets Bubble O' Bill

3.2

Yummo!

A deliciously creamy ice cream.with a side of thin, snap cracking chocolate...a cold bubble gum ball to finish off the delight.

Queen Victoria

Queen VictoriaSydney, NSW

Delicious and just the right amount

If you need an ice cream fix, grab a Bubble O' Bill. It is lower in sugar and fat than other ice creams such as Magnum & Gaytime and the combination of ice cream flavours and the crackling chocolate make it a perfect treat. The only complaint is the bubble gum nose. When chewed, it quickly loses it flavour and the consistency of it gets all caught up in your teeth.

Awsome, but bill has shrunk with age!!!

I love the old bubble o bill, tonight I choose to purchase bubble o bill in lieu of a drumstick. I could not wait to open it, but when I did I could not believ how small he has got over the years, still yum though. Just needs to go back to his old size, become the good old big bubble o bill!!
Flavor!
Too small

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Bubble O' Bill compares to other Ice Creams

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

Good

One of my all time favourite ice creams - you've simply gotta love Bubble' O Bill and its great tasting flavour. The ice cream is mainly chocolate and strawberry flavoured, with a hint of caramel throughout. Its rich and deliciously creamy and has a blue, green, red, blue or yellow bubblegum nose.
Delicious taseting, inexpensive
You can only purchase them in single sizes, the supermarkets don't sell family packs which is dissapointing.

See all Streets Bubble O' Bill reviews