Streets Bubble O' Bill

Streets Bubble O' Bill

3.2

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another failure to make more money.

I've gown up on these ice creams. What a dissapointment to see the reduced size, taste, look and lack of chocolate. What the hell man. Stupid executive making his own job needed.

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths for $950.00.

Steve

SteveOrange

Why oh why are executives so stupid

This once great treat is now a small, pallid, ridiculous looking ice cream with a bubble gum nose too small to blow a bubble. Seriously, why are company executives so stupid. They make a great product, it sells well they spend a fortune on advertising.....and then to increase revenue they destroy the product by making it smaller, less chocolate, a tiny bubble gum nose and a face that doesn't resemble anything like a face. Well done guys........trashed.

Purchased in January 2021 at 7-Eleven for $4.00.

Celeste Southwest, VIC

I Usually usually love a bubble o bill on a hot day but I got one from my local IGA today and it didn’t have a nose!

Bubble o bills are yummy but I’m very sad I didn’t get a nose in mine
today please do something about this bc the nose is the best part. I would usually have 3 bubble o bills 2 times a week and my mum who is now 50 has been having
Them since they came out and
Never seen this before!

Purchased in December 2020 at IGA for $2.50.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Bubble O' Bill compares to other Ice Creams

BEWARE

Do not try the Bubblegum Bill ice cream. Completely ruined! Disgusting, I would not recommend to my worse enemy. Too creamy, the weird nuts/m&ms or whatever the hell they put in it is dreadful

Yummo!

A deliciously creamy ice cream.with a side of thin, snap cracking chocolate...a cold bubble gum ball to finish off the delight.

Queen Victoria

Queen VictoriaSydney, NSW

Delicious and just the right amount

If you need an ice cream fix, grab a Bubble O' Bill. It is lower in sugar and fat than other ice creams such as Magnum & Gaytime and the combination of ice cream flavours and the crackling chocolate make it a perfect treat. The only complaint is the bubble gum nose. When chewed, it quickly loses it flavour and the consistency of it gets all caught up in your teeth.

Awsome, but bill has shrunk with age!!!

I love the old bubble o bill, tonight I choose to purchase bubble o bill in lieu of a drumstick. I could not wait to open it, but when I did I could not believ how small he has got over the years, still yum though. Just needs to go back to his old size, become the good old big bubble o bill!!
Flavor!
Too small

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

Good

One of my all time favourite ice creams - you've simply gotta love Bubble' O Bill and its great tasting flavour. The ice cream is mainly chocolate and strawberry flavoured, with a hint of caramel throughout. Its rich and deliciously creamy and has a blue, green, red, blue or yellow bubblegum nose.
Delicious taseting, inexpensive
You can only purchase them in single sizes, the supermarkets don't sell family packs which is dissapointing.

See all Streets Bubble O' Bill reviews