Streets Bubble O' Bill

3.2

Tahlia

TahliaNorthern Region, NSW

This is amazing!

This is an ice cream that everyone should enjoy.Its creamy feel in your mouth is so delightful and on a sunny day there's nothing better than a refreshing bubble O bill.Everyone loves bubble gum and who dosent like ice cream so put them together everything is perfect.♡

Purchased in October 2020.

PERFECT

Amazing taste, it’s a must have for a hot sunny day whether you’re at the beach or outside at home, a Bubble-O-Bill will do the trick, perfect ice-cream for all ages

Purchased in August 2019 at 7-Eleven for $3.50.

Yummo!

A deliciously creamy ice cream.with a side of thin, snap cracking chocolate...a cold bubble gum ball to finish off the delight.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Bubble O' Bill compares to other Ice Creams

Queen Victoria

Queen VictoriaSydney, NSW

Delicious and just the right amount

If you need an ice cream fix, grab a Bubble O' Bill. It is lower in sugar and fat than other ice creams such as Magnum & Gaytime and the combination of ice cream flavours and the crackling chocolate make it a perfect treat. The only complaint is the bubble gum nose. When chewed, it quickly loses it flavour and the consistency of it gets all caught up in your teeth.

yummy

this is my all time favourite childhood ice cream. my kids now love it as much as I do still.

Awsome, but bill has shrunk with age!!!

I love the old bubble o bill, tonight I choose to purchase bubble o bill in lieu of a drumstick. I could not wait to open it, but when I did I could not believ how small he has got over the years, still yum though. Just needs to go back to his old size, become the good old big bubble o bill!!
Flavor!
Too small

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

Good

One of my all time favourite ice creams - you've simply gotta love Bubble' O Bill and its great tasting flavour. The ice cream is mainly chocolate and strawberry flavoured, with a hint of caramel throughout. Its rich and deliciously creamy and has a blue, green, red, blue or yellow bubblegum nose.
Delicious taseting, inexpensive
You can only purchase them in single sizes, the supermarkets don't sell family packs which is dissapointing.

See all Streets Bubble O' Bill reviews