Streets Cornetto

Streets Cornetto (page 2 of 6)

1.2

wyrmbait

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cardboard tastes better then these....

OMG i didn't think a ice cream could taste so bad. They deserve an award for creating the worst ice cream in Australia. Soggy, not real ice cream, it is mostly a empty shell of something that is NOT a Ice Cream.....

Purchased in January 2020.

kristine m.

kristine m.Perth, WA

soft and soggy cone

Disgusting to eat. I was looking forward to the crunch.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Terrible rubbish

Terrible plastic taste, made in Indonesia.. sack the person that made the decision to go offshore. Giving streets a very bad name.. Ted Street would be rolling in his grave if he knew the company he started created this rubbish..

Belinda S.

Belinda S.Darling Downs, QLD

Not much taste

I have had other dairy free ice creams but this one doesn't have very much flavour. Most dairy free have the taste and texture of real cow's milk ice cream. This is the worst one I've had.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Kristin B.

Kristin B.Perth, WA

Streets Cornetto - Vanilla

Was looking forward to creamy icecream and crunchy cone, but got tasteless white frozen water crystals and soft cone. Made in Indonesia and sold to Australians. Wont buy it again!

Purchased in June 2019.

MissTrue

MissTrueSydney, NSW

Ridiculously overpriced for such small cones

The ice cream quantity has shrunk it’s ridiculous, it wouldn’t even fill a child up. Money grab from streets, reduced product size but increased price to ridiculous eight dollars or so for four cones!! No longer purchase these rip-off cones, gone for cheaper ones.

Purchased in March 2019 for $8.90.

Janine W.

Janine W.Sydney, NSW

Streets cornetto fake icecream

I just bought a vanilla cornetto from central station . It only cost $2.17 and now I know why. To my shock it’s made in Indonesia when I opened it i thought no nuts and the colour of the icecream looked like fake white colour. Disgusting no flavour and then ingredients reconstituted skim milk solids ... and you put vanilla ice confection to cover what is clearly not an ice cream. Is that so no one sues you for something it’s not. Does everyone remember that they used to be made with blue ribbon ice cream which is a cream off white colour. Why bother making them anymore. My dad used to work for streets icecream and he would be mortified if he ate this rubbish don’t bother make it if your going to fake it. Truely a fail.

Purchased in April 2019.

They were better when they were still made in Australia

They were better when they were still made in Australia
They don't taste anywhere near as good now as they used to
Is there any Australian products in it
Or are you just cutting your costs
At the expense of Australian jobs
Wouldn't of bought them if I had seen the made in Indonesia on the box but it is very small writing the elderly will have problems reading it

Purchased in April 2019 for $4.00.

ConsumerX

ConsumerX

They're "cornettos", jim, but not as we know it....

I just searched "what happened to cornettos" because I bought a box at the supermarket and they were awful. They used to be good. They aren't even icecream, it says on the wrapped "ice confection". The "chocolate" is awful. Even the cone is awful, pale and thin and nothing like they used to be. It's a shame that the previous product is gone. I won't be getting one ever again. ewwww. I'm so disappointed. :(

Purchased in February 2019.

Hezza

HezzaAdelaide

Ruined by soggy cone

Sounded awesome. The ice cream flavour was nice, as was the chocolate but there were hardly any Gaytime crumbs and the cone was totally soggy (have never had a Cornetto cone like that in my life!). Disappointed and based on other similar reviews here, I'm not inclined to give the Gaynetto a second chance.

Indonesian Rubbish

I purchased a 4 pack of Streets Cornettos at my local Woolworths this week when I eat one I was very disappointed
Icecream was bland and no taste of milk or cream worst than the cheapest no name icecream, no visable nuts just
cheap chocolate When I inspected the wrapping I saw MADE IN INDONESIA in very small lettering , I felt CHEATED. I through the remaining 3 Cornettos in the RUBBISH Never again buy STREETS products

Terrible

Tasteless and definetly not like it was once upon a time. Will not purchase ever again. Less nuts ice cream tastes cheap too. Don't recommend

Meg

MegSydney, NSW

Not the cornetto I once knew!

Just brought a box of cornettos from coles. Absolutely disgusting. These used to be premium ice creams and so yummy. Now the ice cream is not creamy at all and the chocolate tastes like no name chocolate syrup. Will never buy again. Both my husband and I said they tasted completely different. Shame on you streets.

Jacob M

Jacob MAU

Cheap nasty rubbish!

I purchased a 4x Pack of Vanilla on special for $299 ... What a waste of money. The cones were soggy and flopped over, the white substance that is supposed to be icecream tasted like water. If you want a real ice cream wafer cone grab a Tip Top Trumpet... YOU CAN"T BEAT A TRUMPET!

Icecream cheap powder

Hi
After eating my Cornetto I will not eat it again.
Cheap icecream and wafer.
This would be the 1 st time in 5 years after eating them I’ve discovered this. Maybe a bad batch.

Anna

Anna

Disgusting!!

What has happened to Cornettos? They used to be a premium icecream.
I purchased a box the other day from woolies and we threw them out. I refused to give it to the kids as I was worried they'd get sick. The "icecream" tasted like a white chemical. It was full of air and no flavour. The chocolate was gross and the nuts flavourless. The cone was another story.
Very sad! Not to mention the fact they are now made in Indonesia.

Cheap and nasty

disgusting. i am so disappointed in the quality and taste. i will not buy again. made in Indonesia ?? Why ????

Andy

Andysydney

What were management thinking?

I used to love them, they've just lost a valuable customer. How can management be so short sighted. Cutting costs is one thing (I guess they will get a huge bonus) but at what expense? I will be switching to Peter's drumsticks.

Alan

Alan

Streets Cornetto rubbish

Streets have to be joking-did anyone at streets taste this- everything about it was awful and to top it off made in Indonesia- Never again

Sasha

SashaSydney

Not the same

My mum and I wanted to enjoy this classic, but were both left disappointed. This icecream has changed and for the worse. Icecream no longer heavy and creamy and chocolate not rich and lacks flavour. Was also sickly sweet. Why fix something that aint broke. Not buying it again.

Mell B.

Mell B.asked

Why is it that I can no longer find the Chocolate Cornettos? They are my favorite icecream and I'm really getting pee'd off with not being able to find them in any of my local supermarkets.

Viv

Vivasked

Why do the cones get soft after being in a freezer?

Rob G

Rob Gasked

What happened to the yummy Cornetto's? The ice cream is bland watery and well just horrible. The chocolate isn't much better especially as the ice cream doesn't hide the flavour. I used to eat lots of these. Not again for this consumer. I need to warn my friends.

Burnt-Twice
Burnt-Twice

Mate it's a worldwide thing that Unilever has done to all their "former" ice cream products. Strip out the dairy ingredients and the goodness and replace it with skim milk and thickeners and chemical flavours. Just google Walls or Good Humor and the exact same complaints are made in the UK and North America.

Scorpio
Scorpio

made in Indonesia!!’

Ants
Ants

They removed the machinery that was used to make the Cornetto’s from their Minto factory. Cheaper to be made in Indonesia. Lower wages for the workers.