Streets Cornetto

Streets Cornetto (page 3 of 7)

1.2

Jay G

Jay GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could be better

There is no doubt in my mind that drumsticks are better. When I was younger, cornettos tasted amazing! But now, chocolate lacks flavour and doesn't taste as good quality as drumsticks, and based on the cornetto price point, I would assume their quality would be similar. If you could choose either cornetto or drumstick, I'd 100% go drumsticks, even if cornetto's are on special.

Cheap and nasty

disgusting. i am so disappointed in the quality and taste. i will not buy again. made in Indonesia ?? Why ????

Andy

Andysydney

What were management thinking?

I used to love them, they've just lost a valuable customer. How can management be so short sighted. Cutting costs is one thing (I guess they will get a huge bonus) but at what expense? I will be switching to Peter's drumsticks.

Alan

Alan

Streets Cornetto rubbish

Streets have to be joking-did anyone at streets taste this- everything about it was awful and to top it off made in Indonesia- Never again

Sasha

SashaSydney

Not the same

My mum and I wanted to enjoy this classic, but were both left disappointed. This icecream has changed and for the worse. Icecream no longer heavy and creamy and chocolate not rich and lacks flavour. Was also sickly sweet. Why fix something that aint broke. Not buying it again.

Pete Fitz

Pete FitzAdelaide

Why are the cones soft?

Purchased a box chocolate cones from Woolworths.
Went to enjoy one but didn’t couldn’t Why are the cones soft? Tried all and yes all soft. In the bin they went.

ScorpioSydney, NSW

Streets corneto

I have just purchased another box of cornettos for my wife and myself, started to eat same and to my amazement could not believe I was eating a streets corneto it tasted like it was on food testing block. We couldn’t finish them. Why weren’t the general public told these are now (made in Indonesia) we will never purchase another streets product ever again!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Poisoning

Cone was soggy.
Ice cream didn’t taste like ice cream.
It also gave myself and my partner food poisoning.
Terr Done.

Howie

HowieShorncliffe

Overpriced

Tried streets cornetto then tried supermarket brand. The latter cost $3.80 for a four pack, the Streets brand were $8.00..........more than double the price but not at all double the quality. No Streets for me.

Padon

PadonMelbourne

The supermarket home brands are far superior and cost half the price

Why anyone continues to buy Cornettos is a mystery to me. With their mediocre fillings and soft wafers which lack any kind of crunch, they are clearly inferior not only to Drumsticks but to the home brand cones which are sold for half the price at Woolworths, Coles and Aldi.

Cheap Ice cream

Cheap ice cream. Its disgraceful I won't be buying anymore.
You should be ashamed of marketing this product, What's wrong with loading it up with the normal streets ice cream.

Change it back!

You've ruined a good thing. Chocolate sauce now which is terrible and pretty average ice cream? and soggy cone.! What happened to the cornetto. Cheap ingredients now! Not again. Change it back!

Incredibly disappointing

Just came home with a box of cornettos from Safeway . All I can say is , what happened to this product. It’s not ice cream, don’t know what it is. Won’t be buying again. To be honest so bad that I won’t be going near streets again.

Pole

PoleSydney

Watery ice cream and soggy cone!

Was this made in a tropical rainforest?? the cone has no crunch and the ice cream tastes like water absolutley terrible,

Product has been ruined

I loved cornettos but after purchasing a box from the supermarket I will no longer be a customer. The icecream taste like beaten egg whites. I only gave 1 star as I couldn't go any lower. Rubbish!!!

davey

davey

Tastes like chemicals MADE IN INDONESIA

No more boring bits ,just one disgusting bit, have to say I will no longer buy anything with a streets logo on it . it tasted fake and toxic and left my mouth and tongue tingling ,I am worried that something bad is in the cornetto and some government body needs to investigate what's going into it ,kids could be getting poisoned ,I sure felt like I ate poison after one .I would urge anyone who has bought these not to throw them away but to keep them and your proof of purchase ,there is something bad in these I'm sure.

Awful

I have no idea what's happened to this product - I used to love them - but after trying to eat one today, clearly something horrible has happened to the recipe. The ice cream is so sickly and tastes cheap and nasty, the wafer is tasteless and the chocolate thick and slimy. I took the rest of the packet and binned it, and felt nauseous all night. What on earth have they done to it?! Yuk.

Chris T

Chris TCoffs Harbour

Totally disappointing. Cheap and cheerful contents. Never buy again......

Bought a box of 4 at Woolworths. Just had one each. Both agreed that the icecream wasn't anything more than water ice. Compared to the Drumsticks we had the other day, this was a very poor comparison.
If Streets or Unilever want to continue to use the cheapest ingredients then they can be assured of one thing - NO RETURN CUSTOMERS.

P M

P MSydney

Stale and dismantled cone. Bad packaging and much smaller

The title says it all. For a whopping $8, I was extremely disappointed- especially due to the size. The ice cream was also only half filled throughout the cone, there was more stale cone than ice cream.it was so small that I thought I had the minis, but nope, it came in a pack of 4. Horrible product and sad to say never purchasing it again.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

another iconic brand down

bitterly disappointing, knowing another once great brand go down the gutter and straight to the sewers. Seems like they have been cutting back on quality ingredients exchanging it for cheaper labour elsewhere I guess. Taste like you guessed it just "sweet" chocolate taste like anything except that, ice cream no taste or substance best part was the sprinkle of nuts on top. should of just called this cone "no bueno"

Mell B.

Mell B.asked

Why is it that I can no longer find the Chocolate Cornettos? They are my favorite icecream and I'm really getting pee'd off with not being able to find them in any of my local supermarkets.

Viv

Vivasked

Why do the cones get soft after being in a freezer?

Rob G

Rob Gasked

What happened to the yummy Cornetto's? The ice cream is bland watery and well just horrible. The chocolate isn't much better especially as the ice cream doesn't hide the flavour. I used to eat lots of these. Not again for this consumer. I need to warn my friends.

Burnt-Twice
Burnt-Twice

Mate it's a worldwide thing that Unilever has done to all their "former" ice cream products. Strip out the dairy ingredients and the goodness and replace it with skim milk and thickeners and chemical flavours. Just google Walls or Good Humor and the exact same complaints are made in the UK and North America.

made in Indonesia!!’

Ants
Ants

They removed the machinery that was used to make the Cornetto’s from their Minto factory. Cheaper to be made in Indonesia. Lower wages for the workers.