Streets Cornetto

1.2

Once Bitten

Once Bitten

Sickly after taste

My tastebuds were ambushed when I was presented with one of these in the dark and already out of its wrapper. Not aware that it was the always avoided Cornetto , I placed it in my mouth and reacted to the unfamiliar sickly, awful chemical taste with a question, “ WTH is this ? “.

Nindy

Nindy

What a disaster

Overly priced for a substandard product. Not sure what flavour this was supposed to be. We bought this being a bit of a Cornetto fan, but this is real dud.

Purchased in February 2021.

SDJ

SDJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So very disappointing!

We usually buy Aldi Crowns (which are pretty darn good) which are a cheap yummy treat but last week we thought we’d “treat” ourselves to the original vanilla Cornetto as it had been years since we last had them, so bought a 4 pack.
We were so disappointed! The icecream wasn’t icecream, it was sickly caramel tasting frozen gelatinous crap. The nuts and cone were soggy & the chocolate inside the cone was awful.
Streets, what have you done?!!! You have no business calling this an icecream!
We’ll be going back to Aldi from now on.

Purchased in October 2020 at Foodland for $6.99.

Bring back the 90s

so sick of icecreams being redone and ruined. Bring back the cornetto of the past....

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Shannan V.

Shannan V.Central Queensland, QLD

What Happened To Quality???

I bought a 4 Pack of Vanilla along with "Another Brand", Found the Conettos to be cheap tasting, and didn't even melt at the time, I'm guessing because of to much added water, Unlike the other Brand Box at the Same time, I could bearly unwrap without it melting, goes to show Quality Full Cream Milk ingredients.
Edwin Ted Street would be Appalled of this so call "Ice Cream Treat" that Cornetto has become.. Don't waste your money.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

OMG what the???

Was looking forward to having a nice icecream & yet did not receive this. Bought a box of 4 vanilla cornettos & 4 gay time cornettos, the first night I ate a gay time cornetto & told my husband I would not be eating this again, the second night I was again looking forward to having a nice icecream this time trying the vanilla cornetto & again I told my husband I wouldn’t be eating this again. Come on Streets what has happened to the original creamy recipe with a nice crispy wafer & actual chocolate. I am to say the least disappointed & left with a dry bad taste in my mouth.

Disappointed

I bought a box of 6 as Sainsbury's own were out. It was £1 more expensive but the quality was worse. Hardly any nuts on top and where was the chocolate at the bottom of the cornet? There was hardly any, not like in the photo! Cheapskates!

Margaret

MargaretIllawarra, NSW

Disgusted

I think giving a one star rating is far too much. Today I purchased a vanilla cornetto from my local store. I thought it tasted really weird, but hey, it's a long time since I'd had one. When I got to the end of the really unenjoyable ice cream, I read the wrapper to find out they're now made in Indonesia. How incredibly disgusting and greedy is Streets ice cream. All to make even more profit. They should be ashamed. Never again will I have one!!!

Kelly

KellyHunter Region, NSW

Disgraceful

Bought some Cornetto’s in my shopping today. What a huge disappointment. Absolutely disgusting tasting ice cream (or ice confection?) & the chocolate in the bottom of the cone was absolutely tasteless. Give me a Drumstick any day. Will never buy a Cornetto again. What a waste of money!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $5.00.

Find out how Streets Cornetto compares to other Ice Creams

What on earth happened to Cornettos?

Bought some cornettos for the first time in ages, very disappointed. The icecream is like Mr Whippy icecream, the chocolate in the bottom is tasteless and has a weird texture. Ate one, threw the rest out. 0/10!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

Dee curry

Dee currySydney, NSW

Terrible

The new Cornetto is nothing short of awful. They have terrible icecream, the chocolate in the bottom is so bad I couldn’t swallow it. And it’s a third of the size. I will never buy them again. Nice way to destroy your reputation streets.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store.

Cheap skates!

I just ate a chocolate Cornetto and as soon as I got to the bottom (my favourite part) I was horrified that the chocolate was NOT the usual melting chocolate like what is on the top but a hard chocolate that tasted like nothing!!! I will never ever buy another Cornetto again. Ever!

Purchased in May 2020 at IGA for $5.00.

Putrid

I wanted to vomit. Absolutely disgusted in these. Used to taste nice, made in Indonesia now? And skim milk crap!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Yuk Yuk Yuk

What happen to the ice cream it taste like FAT what a total waste of money .
To think it is made in Indonesia I will never buy this product again . I will be going back to buying Peters ice cream they have a much better ice cream ,Chocolate and the cone is crunchy.
Disappointed Streets you have lost another customer.

Purchased in April 2020 at IGA for $6.00.

Carrie

CarrieSydney, NSW

Not even worth one star! Oh wait I have to rate it. Grrr...

I wouldn't even give these Cornettos one star. I totally agree with the last two reviews I read. Absolutely disgusting! Made in Indonesia... disgraceful Streets! I will never buy these again.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Wow, incredibly awful.

On the 23/04/2020 at 12:20AM in the morning, I had the displeasure of discovering that the cornettos that come in the new packets are cheap pieces of crap, and not the delicious ice cream treat I grew up loving. What the hell? The stock of old ice creams must have run out or something because this is my first time tasting the new ones, and I certainly won't be buying any of the new stock ever again. Luckily there are still some other flavors left in the freezer that are classically made, I better stock up before they sell out, though I don't think Streets deserves the money.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Cornetto "Used to be to die for"

The ice cream has No taste and a weird liquid soap like texture. The chocolate is Cooking chocolate, no taste. The cone is tasteless, stale taste, cardboard. I actually thought the entire thing was years out date. Woolworths Home brand Cones are actually 90% tastier. You lost me!

Purchased in April 2020 for $7.00.

NBS

NBS

CORNETTO CRAP

Tasted like crap!

The cone was a soggy stale piece of cardboard.

We actually thought it was out of date. Nope. Just made in Indonesia.

Even our dogs didn't want it. That says a lot.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store.

Dreadful insult to Gippsland fafmers

someone bought me one of these “ice creams”. It didn’t look like ice cream. Too snowy. And it certainly didn’t taste like ice cream. In fact it wasn’t ice cream. I retrieved the wrapper to discover that this junk was confected of ingredients including “reconstituted skim milk”...which means no cream at all. And this muck is sold in Gippsland where the best dairy farmers in the world have been deliberately driven into the wall. Paul Madigan.

Purchased in March 2020 for $4.00.

Kathy

KathyCanberra 2600, ACT

Whats happened to the Cornetto?

Okay if you like eating icing sugar - pity as I did really like them

Purchased in February 2020.