Streets Cornetto

1.2

Jay G

Jay GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could be better

There is no doubt in my mind that drumsticks are better. When I was younger, cornettos tasted amazing! But now, chocolate lacks flavour and doesn't taste as good quality as drumsticks, and based on the cornetto price point, I would assume their quality would be similar. If you could choose either cornetto or drumstick, I'd 100% go drumsticks, even if cornetto's are on special.

Howie

HowieShorncliffe

Overpriced

Tried streets cornetto then tried supermarket brand. The latter cost $3.80 for a four pack, the Streets brand were $8.00..........more than double the price but not at all double the quality. No Streets for me.

Mell B.

Mell B.asked

Why is it that I can no longer find the Chocolate Cornettos? They are my favorite icecream and I'm really getting pee'd off with not being able to find them in any of my local supermarkets.

Viv

Vivasked

Why do the cones get soft after being in a freezer?

Rob G

Rob Gasked

What happened to the yummy Cornetto's? The ice cream is bland watery and well just horrible. The chocolate isn't much better especially as the ice cream doesn't hide the flavour. I used to eat lots of these. Not again for this consumer. I need to warn my friends.

Burnt-Twice
Burnt-Twice

Mate it's a worldwide thing that Unilever has done to all their "former" ice cream products. Strip out the dairy ingredients and the goodness and replace it with skim milk and thickeners and chemical flavours. Just google Walls or Good Humor and the exact same complaints are made in the UK and North America.

Scorpio
Scorpio

made in Indonesia!!’

Ants
Ants

They removed the machinery that was used to make the Cornetto’s from their Minto factory. Cheaper to be made in Indonesia. Lower wages for the workers.