Streets Cornetto

1.2

JoR

JoRSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor version of Drumstick

I usually eat Drumsticks but tried a Cornetto Vanilla.The cone was soggy,the chocolate tasted like compound chocolate and left a greasy coating in my mouth.The icecream was very watery and lacked a creamy texture.Back to Drumsticks for me.

Workhorse ice cream

A cold, frosty ice cream like substance wrapped up in a cold, frusty wafer like material. A perfect treat for fellow earthlings such as myself after a long hard day's work at the matter transfer nexus.

Soggy cone

Cone is soft, ice cream has a strange consistency, it is too soft and melts and spills out as you eat it. The wrapper is so tight it doesn't come off easily; I have to rip it into small pieces as I eat it, but because the cone is so soft it results in squishing the whole drumstick.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Cornetto compares to other Ice Creams

Jay G

Jay GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could be better

There is no doubt in my mind that drumsticks are better. When I was younger, cornettos tasted amazing! But now, chocolate lacks flavour and doesn't taste as good quality as drumsticks, and based on the cornetto price point, I would assume their quality would be similar. If you could choose either cornetto or drumstick, I'd 100% go drumsticks, even if cornetto's are on special.

Howie

HowieShorncliffe

Overpriced

Tried streets cornetto then tried supermarket brand. The latter cost $3.80 for a four pack, the Streets brand were $8.00..........more than double the price but not at all double the quality. No Streets for me.

Cheap Ice cream

Cheap ice cream. Its disgraceful I won't be buying anymore.
You should be ashamed of marketing this product, What's wrong with loading it up with the normal streets ice cream.

Taste like winfield blue.

The nuts on top of the chocolate and gaytime cornettos taste like an ashtray. I would sooner smoke till i get cancer than buy another 4 pack of this trash.

No more streets products for me!!!

Just bought a streets cornetto and thought it was just not right, certainly not blue ribbon ice cream, much smaller than usual , very watery and then I read the wrapper " Made in Indonesia"!!!! Please explain, a good Aussie product sold out to an overseas consortium. Well no more streets I cream for me, I'll be looking for an Aussie home based brand. Good bye streets

Sue

Sue

Made in Indonesia

Can't believe that Streets Cornetto is now made in Indonesia, and Calipo is made in China.
No more Streets for us.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Cornetto compares to other Ice Creams

ProComplainer

ProComplainerMelbourne

Red Velvet cornetto.

In our family Street's cornetto range usually comes last when choosing between a drumstick or cornetto for many reasons; firstly, the cornetto ice cream isn't creamy, sweet or flavourful in comparison to a drumstick ice cream. Secondly, the cone or wafer lacks the crisp biscuit crunch and is more like a stale damp biscuit that holds the ice cream. Finally, the new red velvet flavour has a hard and terrible first layer that is supposed to resemble the cream cheese icing on a red velvet cake. Instead it's a terrible piece of white chocolate that ruins the red velvet ice cream flavour underneath which is a shame because red velvet ice cream is an interesting concept visually and taste wise.

Why...?...?

Very disappointed with this very awkward tasting clone of an ice cream.. Chocolate is now syrup... Why... The ice cream tastes weird... And the cone is soggy without the crisp flavour it used to have. Whoever changed the recipe should be fired!

Lofty

LoftySydney

Downsized - same price

Just bought the new 4 pack of chocolate cornetto. Very disappointed, will not purchased again. I previously purchased a pack of 6, these have been downsized to a pack of 4. But, however for the same retail price. The size of the individual ice cream is also smaller. I would buy these weekly for a treat for the family, but no more.

Tastes cheap

Usually buy drumsticks but my husband bought the 6 pkt cornettos, which I just noticed were made in Italy. The ice cream tastes like a cheap substitute. Not creamy at all. Will stick with the drumsticks.

Mell B.

Mell B.asked

Why is it that I can no longer find the Chocolate Cornettos? They are my favorite icecream and I'm really getting pee'd off with not being able to find them in any of my local supermarkets.

Viv

Vivasked

Why do the cones get soft after being in a freezer?

Rob G

Rob Gasked

What happened to the yummy Cornetto's? The ice cream is bland watery and well just horrible. The chocolate isn't much better especially as the ice cream doesn't hide the flavour. I used to eat lots of these. Not again for this consumer. I need to warn my friends.

Burnt-Twice
Burnt-Twice

Mate it's a worldwide thing that Unilever has done to all their "former" ice cream products. Strip out the dairy ingredients and the goodness and replace it with skim milk and thickeners and chemical flavours. Just google Walls or Good Humor and the exact same complaints are made in the UK and North America.

Scorpio
Scorpio

made in Indonesia!!’

Ants
Ants

They removed the machinery that was used to make the Cornetto’s from their Minto factory. Cheaper to be made in Indonesia. Lower wages for the workers.