Streets Golden Gaytime Cornetto

1.3

Peter

PeterWestern District, VIC

Streets Golden Gaytime

The streets golden gaytime icecream used to be amazing, but now , watery and tasteless , why you would ever change a good thing defies me . Dump this cheap option or loose my support.

Purchased in January 2021 at IGA.

Tastes like nothing

I love Golden Gay Times and Cornetto’s, but combining them was a bad call. The ice cream tasted like nothing really, and the chocolate tasted cheap like cooking chocolate. Really disappointing, threw the rest of the box out.

Purchased in October 2020.

utter rubbish

I have purchased a box of chocolate Cornettos, 4 in a box.How disappointing to find that the cone is inedible. Cardboard has more crunch and flavour. I will never purchase a Cornetto again. Drumsticks from Peters are far superior.

Purchased in February 2019.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Golden Gaytime Cornetto compares to other Ice Creams

Absolutely disgusting

Brought these as they were on special,
Now I know why that are disgusting.
I’m a lover of the original and all I can say is don’t waste your money on soggy coned rubbish.
Shame on you Cornetto

David S

David SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's just a weak butterscotch Cornetto

Just a Cornetto, nothing like a gaytime. No coating etc. I regret having a cone shaped gaytime and I regret putting it inside me

Patsy

Patsy

Cornetto gay time

Terrible, ice cream was like cake mixture, sweet ,and cone very, very soggy. Worst ice cream ever, that's if it was ice cream

No use by date on the package?

It tasted like it was out of date and the cone was soggy and looked like it had all blended into one mush. Will not ever go there again.

Jessie R

Jessie RMelbourne

Not good!

I'm a massive cornetto and golden gaytime fan but this tastes like something is wrong. It tastes like a chemical plant or something. Threw them in the bin. Buy the Oreo cornettos instead those are yum. Gaytime ones seriously inedible it tastes like fuel or something I'm still grossed out.

Ant

Ant

Rubbish!

Thought it was just me! Went looking for reviews on this ice cream after i tasted this bland disgusting rip off ice cream $7 thrown in the bin

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Golden Gaytime Cornetto compares to other Ice Creams

Kelly M

Kelly MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

now in new exciting ashtray flavour!

This literally tastes like some boring plain ice cream with no flavour that was then dropped into an ashtray!
I thought it was just me, but my friend thought the same, and then I saw these other reviews.

Who ever let this pass through QC/QA at STREETS needs a talking to!
I will be calling up STREETS today to inform/complain.

What did I eat ?

I was keen to try this ice cream, it was honestly the worst ice cream I've ever tasted.
Very bad after taste.

Gibbo

GibboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I thought I was poisoned!

Worst ice cream I've had in 56 years! Tasted like oil and burnt toast- threw all of them in the bin. Yuck.

Jeannie

Jeannie

Not a pleasurable experience!

Having been a Golden Gaytime lover for many years I was excited to see a GG Cornetto. This was the most bland non exciting nothing like the original icecream I have ever had. Please Streets consider taking it off the market - it tastes just like the cardboard it is wrapped in and the reviews I have read are correct!!!

See all Streets Golden Gaytime Cornetto reviews