Streets Paddle Pop Chocolate

Streets Paddle Pop Chocolate (page 2 of 3)

David R.

David R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What have you done Streets?!!!!

Why change a wining flavor Streets? Chocolate Paddle Pops were the best, now they taste horrible. This experiment failed for Coca-Cola in the mid-80s and I hope you come to your senses as quickly as they did and revert back to the original recipe....please!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Katz

KatzCentral West, NSW

Disgusting, bring back the original chocolate paddle pop

Just bought a box for the first time in ages, so disappointed, tastes like powdered milk and a weird chemical flavour. Wish I could go back in time and buy one from the school canteen in 1970...Will never buy chocolate paddle pops again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Australian local

Australian localSydney, NSW

Yuck what is this

Can't believe they changed the recipe. I was craving a choc paddle pop and got something that tastes disgusting! Yuck!!! I want my money back. Wont be buying again anytime.

Purchased in September 2019.

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

horrible

The new recipe is horrible. The first time I had it I thought they had gone off. Just brought a new pack and vomit.... they are the same! Please bring back the original recipe.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $6.00.

Susan F.

Susan F.Gippsland, VIC

What have you done to paddle pops

I loved paddle pops but not now. I can hack there being only 6 to a pack instead of the previous 10. I hate the slimy texture of them now.

Bernie W

Bernie WMelbourne

Tastes terrible

Very disapointed with the chocolate paddle pops that I purchased last week, they taste all together different and not like they used to. I will not buy these again.when I buy ice cream I expect it to taste creamy and these were not creamy! Please bring back the originals, they were our favorite!

Purchased in August 2019.

Why the change?

What have Streets done? Chocolate Paddle Pops are no longer chocolate. They have a very chemical taste & a very soft consistency. **shudder** We will not purchase again. We are now wondering what other ice blocks Streets have changed.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Streets...What have you done?

Finally was able to source our favourite chocolate paddle pops at our local Woolworths after a absence in the supermarket and noticed the box held 6 not 10 but thought maybe that was due to it being winter
The taste is completely different, more chemical tasting than anything
So disappointed and will be throwing them out as we did the new choc caramel boxes
You have lost a loyal customer

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Sherry

SherryHunter Region, NSW

new chocolate paddle pop taste - yuk!

This has gone from being my favourite ice cream to one I don't even enjoy. Reluctantly accepted the new price but will no longer purchase unless they change back to the good recipe
\

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Online.

Elizabeth N.

Elizabeth N.Sydney, NSW

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!!!

I could handle the fact it went from a box of 10 to 6 but to change the flavour and consistency is just not on! Having chemotherapy is hard enough but when the only thing you fancy has been changed it’s just so disappointing. Please listen to your customers and fix this

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.00.

Alison R.

Alison R.South East Queensland, QLD

Paddle pops

Since the change from a box of ten to a box of six I have noticed they also taste different. I'm not buying them anymore they're disgusting. Streets please change your recipe back.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Nola35

Nola35South West, WA

Paddle pops disgrace

Paddle pops aren’t the same anymore. We now pay the same price but only get 6 in a box instead of 10.
Streets please listen to these reviews and fix it

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunbury Forum Woolworths for $5.00.

Happy campers

Happy campers

Absolute rubbish..

Haven't had a paddle pop for ages, these were my absolute favourite.. once.
Last few times they were so soft I just thought they were in bad freezers. Last night, my ice cream was so soft if bent over, and the size of it was very disappointing, never again. Doesnt even taste the same.
What have you done to this once family fave.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1.50.

What is wrong with you Streets

Here's how you make a company fail. Turn an awesome product into garbage to save a few cents per item.
You've just lost a lifelong customer.
Who wants an ice cream that doesn't freeze properly. And doesnt taste right. This is disgusting!!!!

LukeCarlingford

Why can't I get these in Coles Anymore ?

Why? .....two stores North Rocks and Carlingford.....why?.....two weeks with out them.....man I need a fix Is something going on that we all should know about?????

Paddle pop has changed

I'm so disappointed,I used to love chocolate paddle pops, they would freeze so nice and hard which was so enjoyable. No matter what I do,empty the box so they're all separate,but they still don't freeze, something has changed in the makeup of them.

Viv

VivBellingen

So disappointed

Two separate boxes purchases at different outlets, they fell apart when opening, one even slid off the stick, the recipe has definitely been changed as well, I'm guessing it's got to do with cost cutting and trying to increase profit margins, unfortunately the chocolate paddle pop is no longer one of the best ice creams ever, its a disappointment when purchased

Julie Miller

Julie MillerAdelaide, South Australia

Supermarket bought definitely inferior

It is a shame they have to make the ice cream you buy from the supermarket with an inferior recipe. The one you pay more for from your local milk bar definitely tastes better. I'd rather pay more for the same

Annie

Annie

Do not freeze

So disappointed literally fall to bits on opening..will not freeze..second packet have purchased from Woolworths.. different from original receipt of few years ago.

Leisa

LeisaBrisbane

Terrible

the thing fell apart on the stick.....definately changed since the good old days...won't be buying anymore of these streets paddle pops thats for sure.

See all Streets Paddle Pop Chocolate reviews