Streets Paddle Pop Chocolate

Streets Paddle Pop Chocolate

LukeCarlingford

Why can't I get these in Coles Anymore ?

Why? .....two stores North Rocks and Carlingford.....why?.....two weeks with out them.....man I need a fix Is something going on that we all should know about?????

MYcity-Brisbane

MYcity-BrisbaneAU

tjm
tjm
See all Streets Paddle Pop Chocolate reviews

Damian A.

Damian A.asked

Whats going on with rainbow paddle pops in Albury? No flavour! Also what's going on with the choc mint, no one has any, not Coles not woolies not IGA, where are they???!!!!

Assafasked

In Streets paddle pop cyclones
Do you use a type of alcohol to extract the natural flavor of the fruit or use the extract from the grape ?
Please send the answer on
[ email removed]

Luke

I think you may have posted this here by mistake

Assaf

No I don’t think so.This is product review .

Rosanna Salleasked

Are the ingredients the same as they were in the 60 s?

Edes
Edes

I Dislike the new chocolate paddle pop ... I know and love the original flavour... I hate the new recipe .

Rosanna Salle

Not like the good ol days!!

Peter
Peter

No, they have changed in all the ways that should matter.
The recipe is supposedly healthier but i doubt the validity of that, they are more watery and airy than ever, and they taste like frozen all-you-can-eat bistro choc mousse......
Part of their so called 'heath initiative' and a selling point some years ago was that they reduced the calories, yeah they literally made the snack smaller, and not just a little smaller, i mean, A LOT SMALLER, this was supposedly as a result of controlled portions for school canteens, ok , so what, make smaller ones for schools and leave the retail world alone... Cornetto's come in two sizes..... plus all the air whipped in and there's just nothing there anymore.