Streets Paddle Pop Cyclone

Streets Paddle Pop Cyclone

See the Best Ice Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Streets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ruth S.
Ruth S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Strange taste

Tasted a blob of chemical like soap stuck to iceblock 11/4/20 yep made in China

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $7.00.

Made in China!!!!!

Bought this product thinking Streets was an Australian Company couldn't believe it when the packet said it was made in China. I cannot believe we are unable to make our own ice-blocks and ice-creams now. Wake up Australia.

Purchased in November 2019.

Other Ice Creams

Louis D.
Louis D.

Honestly, I'd rather munch on an ice cube.

The only way I would eat one of these again was if my grandma bought me one without my knowledge and if I declined it, I'd be offending her. Single worst dessert I've encountered.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Paddle Pop Cyclone compares to other Ice Creams

Glenys
GlenysRazorback

Disgusting additives

I cannot believe the additives in this and many other products, how can Streets market these with a clear conscience to children.
People please please DO NOT buy these, download the additive AP on your phone and check things before giving them to your precious little ones

Skye M.
Skye M.asked

Why is the tiger not on the box anymore

Kim Rosewell
Kim Rosewellasked

Why are the sticks in the cyclone ice block not centred properly , they are closer to the flat side. This means the ice falls off the stick too soon. A design fault by any standard .