Streets Paddle Pop Rainbow

Streets Paddle Pop Rainbow

1.3

Ecorigon I.

Ecorigon I.Sydney, NSW

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Purchased at Woolworths.

Too small

was a good size before now can eat them in 3 bites and price is still the same, corporate greed

Purchased in November 2020.

Gross!

Not a fan of the new flavour at all! Couldn’t even eat it...

Purchased in September 2020.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Paddle Pop Rainbow compares to other Ice Creams

Rainbow Paddle Pops now have a disgusting taste

It’s rubbish now, I don’t buy Rainbows any more. Three to four years ago, Rainbows were very tasty and delicious-they used to be my favourite. I’m sure the recipe was changed .....for the worse.

Tiardi

TiardiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rainbow paddle pops now taste terrible

What happened? Bought a pack of rainbow paddlepops to share with my nephew and niece only to find they dont taste the same anymore. Hugely disappointed and throwing the rest out. I wont buy them again. Bring back the old recipe please! Ive enjoyed them since I was a child in the 80s

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

mweath83

mweath83Perth, WA

Zero stars!! Rainbow paddlepop ruined with recipe change!

Zero stars!! This has been my favorite ice cream for my whole life only to buy a 6 pack today and discover, to my horror they are no longer the same recipe!!! They taste weird, aren't icy like they used to be and taste gross. Wth have you done Streets???

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $4.00.

Such a disappointment ! Will never buy again.

Purchased a box of our beloved rainbow paddle pops only to discover that they are no longer the same tasty treats I remember.
The texture and flavour as HORRIBLE. They were so disgusting you threw them out, I couldn't even finish one.
The whole family is extremely disappointed.
I'll never be buying them again.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $5.00.

Miffed.

Miffed.Sydney

New 6 Pack - They ruined it

They've changed the recipe. This new 6 pack tastes and looks completely different, not impressed and will not buy again. Why would you do this Streets? The price is also creeping up. These used to be a nice treat.

Purchased in October 2019.

Aaruj K.

Aaruj K.Sydney, NSW

Does not taste or look the same!!

Bought the new 6 packs which was really weird off the bat to why they would cut it down to 6. Anyway, bought it home too it out and it just didn’t look right...not like I remembered it. There was no blue colour in it the rest were a bit different to. Only to taste it and realise it wasn’t the same. Sooo disappointed. This was the only favourite childhood ice cream I’d have and even had my American husband addicted to it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $399.00.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Paddle Pop Rainbow compares to other Ice Creams

Roy H.

Roy H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Australian icon the good old rainbow paddle pop (Not)

I have been buying all types of paddle pops for as long as I can remember. (I am 59yo) The one that always was my favorite is the rainbow.
After tasting the new ones out of the 6 pack version I thought I got a bad batch because they were on special.

Obviously not the case this time after reading the reviews. I feel sad that I will not be purchasing your products again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Iga for $4.00.

See all Streets Paddle Pop Rainbow reviews