Streets Paddle Pop Rainbow

1.3

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

I am glad they have explained what happened to the blue colour as I thought it was looking a little less like a rainbow these days. This is my sons first choice in iceblock (he is four and loves the mixed colours). Myself I have not had one in years but remember them fondly and remember them tasting quite nice. I am happy for my son to have this as a treat especailly now that I know there are no artificial colours as that is so much more important than what it looks like. They don't seem to drip too much as I have not found that he is covered in iceblock after eating one. They are very well priced.
Well priced and kids love them.
Not the best tasting Paddle Pop in the range.

See all Streets Paddle Pop Rainbow reviews

Sajjurashid S.

Sajjurashid S.asked

is this product halal certified

Ian

Ianasked

Has Streets changed the recipe of Paddle Pops in the last few years and WHY?

Diana Stubbs

Diana Stubbsasked

Hi Team
Why are Rainbow Paddle Pops no longer available at Pak 'n Save, New World or Countdown on the Hibiscus Coast any more? Please help urgently as we are having serious withdrawals!!!
Peter