Streets Paddle Pop

Streets Paddle Pop (page 3 of 9)

Kay

KayCanberra 2600, ACT

Bring back the old

New recipe is awful wont be buying again rather go without than eat that again :(

Su

SuHunter Region, NSW

Terrible Paddle Pops

My husband & I thought we would enjoy a streets chocolate paddle pop this evening it is a treat we have occasionally. (I had purchased a packet from coles) However this will be our last they now taste terrible nothing like the treats we have grown up with & we are in our 70's. If streets cannot go back to the original recipe & quantity in the packet I will not be buying again.
Very Sad.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oh, are these shocking!

I don't buy ice creams because they are a health food. I want frozen sugar and milk. How hard is it - sugar and milk. These are inedible. Threes flavours! I'm worried that we ate one as they may be poisonous and contaminated. Ice Creams shouldn't be bitter. Going to get a refund.

Kylie

KylieIllawarra, NSW

Not very happy with product

I brought rainbow paddle pops the other day and this is how it was when I opened it

jo row

jo rowPerth, WA

what happened to my favourite icecream?

the rainbow paddlepop taste different and not I a good way. the texture is not great either. I get the making healthier thing but adults also loved this flavour and we are old enough to choose what goes on our bodies. can u have 2 options? light and the normal one?

Lou

LouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed and scared

I've come here to complain about the10 pack being reduced to 6. I haven't even eaten one from the box yet, and after reading the reviews I'm very apprehensive to do so

Rainbow paddlepop ruined

Supposedly changed to make it healthier... Was my favourite but Tastes horrible. Will not buy again. Make a healthy version but offer the original. Not this abomination.

Peter

Peter

Rubbish and made in China

Since manufacturing has moved to China the taste has changed for the worse and they are no longer creamy.. quite disappointing since they were a favorite of mine. Will not be eating this rubbish again..

Vicki C

Vicki CIllawarra, NSW

Streets Rainbow Paddlepop now tastes absolutely horrible.

Streets Rainbow Paddlepop now tastes absolutely horrible. TOTALLY DISGUSTING!! What has Streets done? I haven’t had one for about 6 months but prior to then I used to eat them all the time. At least 3 a week. They have been my favourite ice cream for years. Bought one tonight and threw it in the sick to melt after taking two bites. Didn’t taste like Rainbow Paddlepop at all, Tasted like those awful Peters Billabongs.

boogernaught

boogernaughtSA, 5251

Can’t believe they’re so awful

Was resisting buying the new 6 pack as they are less value for money but husband didn’t realise and grabbed some rainbow paddle pops on special. We didn’t realise they’d changed the recipe and what a disappointment they taste so bland, almost like glue. Disgusting. No idea how these passed a product testing. No one will eat them.

The stick was the best part...

Could hardly finish the first paddle pop, let alone the entire 6 pack. And honestly, the stick at the end had more flavour then the ice-cream.
Please bring back original recipe because no one eating a rainbow paddle pop goes in with the intention of being hEaLtHy - this isnt benefiting anyone, just losing you customers.
Will not be buying again until the old recipe is back.

Leaves a bad taste in mouth

The new recipe is disgusting there is a horrible chemically-metallic aftertaste and the icecream has a gritty consistency. The rainbow one is the worst. I heard they did this to comply with NSW schools but all kids I know are refusing to eat them now also, and I dont know many kids who normally turn down icecream!

totorox

totoroxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

INEDIBLE

The new recipe is vile. I was looking forward to one of these as a treat on a hot day but promptly put the whole box in the bin after one mouthful. Please bring back the old recipe or I will never be buying them again.

GDS

GDSSydney, NSW

Was 10 pack now 6 and product taste is now disgusting

Used to love paddle pops for many years. taste has gone downhill......dont know what or why you have changed things but doing this in addition to scamming customers and now only selling in a 6 pack rather than 10 with no real reduction in price is ridiculous.....would rather buy Coles product version now......why scam loyal customers AND change your recipe so it tastes like some kind of jello pudding......stupid decisions

You need to change the recipe back.

I cannot believe the taste of the new paddle pops. I thought it was just me, but after trying the chocolate and rainbow paddle pops there is no flavour! After the ice cream melts into my mouth it tastes bland and horrible. You are losing all your customers if you dont change it back. Very sad to say because I have loved paddle pops for years.

SKing

SKingPerth, WA

Goodbye Paddle Pops

The taste and texture is completely ruined!
I used to be hooked on rainbow paddle pops. I adored their unique taste and texture but now they are worse than Aldi version! Please change them back!

Such a let down!

Streets have you changed the recipe? The rainbow paddle pops are now tasteless and boring. Once a family favourite - no longer any more.

Tony B.

Tony B.Sydney, NSW

Why change it

Rainbow paddle pop RIP I would have at least three a week since I was four years of age

never again .....

Ted bullpit

Ted bullpit

No more

Had the same experience with both banana and rainbow paddle pops,just taste awful now great job streets
you have now lost 2 life long and 4 new customers.

Blue F.

Blue F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rainbow be gone. Enjoy the cold nothingness.

My husband bought these. I didnt know they had been changed till i took a bite. YOUVE RUINED THEM! Bland, bland, bland.