Streets Paddle Pop

Streets Paddle Pop (page 4 of 9)

Did that lion crap in the mix!

Bought 2 boxes of paddle pops yesterday and they taste like absolute crap! Never buy again!

Cindy Harrison

Cindy HarrisonIllawarra, NSW

Terrible. Whatever you changed, change it back

The traditional Paddle Pop has been ruined by Streets. They have made some stupid decision to make them healthier for school canteens to the detriment of the overall population. Taste is awful, texture is weird and the size has shrunk. A box from the supermarket has gone from a 10 pack to a 6 pack with no real change in price when you consider overall size of the individual item. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I am deeply saddened.

Loretta Clarke

Loretta Clarke

Disgusting

Rainbow paddle pop. Disgusting. Never again. Rest of the box thrown out.

Disgusting

The change to the rainbow paddle pops is so noticable and not in a good way!! They now taste artificial and the texture is awful. Even my kids won't eat them any more. Will not be buying these again. So disappointed used to love these.

Carina

CarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rainbow ice cream tastes terrible

Im so upset the rainbow ice cream tastes different. Will not buy again!

Contains gluten now.

As someone who suffers from Coeliacs Disease, Paddle Pops were one of my safer options as it didnt contain gluten. I bought a box a few days ago and went to have one last night and only just saw that it now contains gluten. Im lucky I didnt eat it. It needs to be changed back.

DWint

DWintMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had to throw out box as no one would eat the rest

Everyone loved the Streets Paddle Pops in all flavours but since changing the taste and texture no one would eat another after the first. Can't believe they thought the change was a good idea.

Horrible, texture & taste was awful

I loved rainbow paddle pops around a year ago, eating them in summer time; but now this summer they are terrible! The texture is thick & discusting, the taste is nothing like it used to be, and its icy. Im disappointed wont buy them again

Yvonne J

Yvonne JSydney, NSW

They've changed

I have always loved paddle pops but after buying some 3 days ago I tasted one today. They taste fake like they're full of thickeners, which has changed the consistency of them. They don't taste anything like a paddle pop and are so awful I won't ever buy them again. I can't believe that in this social climate of pushing healthy food, Streets would go backwards with their icecream. Whoever came up with the new recipe and did the taste test should be sacked.

Dianne

DianneSYDNEY

SHAME ON YOU STREETS

Natalie D.

Natalie D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring back the old Rainbow Paddle Pops recipe !

Rainbow paddle pops used to be my favourite..They now lack the lovely milk ice texture & caramel flavour everyone loved.

Angela O.

Angela O.Central West, NSW

Rainbow paddle pops whats happened ??

Bought my favourite icecream rainbow paddle pops that I eat all the way through summer and it tasted like a lump of plastic. The texture was different the flavour was different it was horrible! Only ate one and gave one to my brother to try and ill chuck the rest.

Raibbow padddle pop - Why have you changed?

Just bought a pack of 6 rainbow paddle pops. I've eaten one and it was horrible! What happened?! The flavour is gross, it's icy and has a weird texture. These used to be my favourite. Not anymore. So sad.

Robyn Mathew

Robyn MathewIllawarra, NSW

What have they done with the flavour?

Just bought box of 6 rainbow paddle pops.
Haven't had this for 18 months when they were 8 in box. They were my favourites!
Now they taste like a cold piece of nothing!
No flavour at all !!
Wont be buying them again

Sissycozma

SissycozmaSydney, NSW

Banana paddle pops

Just bought two boxes of banana flavoured paddle pops,what have they done to them?they dont taste right,and the texture is awful,very icy,are they substuting milk or cream for water?they are just off,I cant put my finger on it but there is something not right with them.i wont be buying these again

Deeply saddening change!

Very disappointed with the change. Slimy texture, artificial taste and just worse all round. Safe to say everything we loved about paddlepops has been ruined. Thanks, streets!

Madeline

MadelineSydney, NSW

Why have they changed?!?!

Paddle pops are disgusting now. Omg I am so devastated. They used to be my go to dessert. Now I cant even stomach them. The texture is horrible. The flavour is chemical. Please change them back. I will not be buying them ever again unless they go back. What a shame. I literally just threw the rest of 2 boxes in the bin. What a waste of money.

Roadie

Roadie

Paddle Pops Suck

Like many other families we know, we have been buying paddle pops for years. Both from milk bars and supermarkets. We saw a few years ago the size of each ice cream reduce by 15-20%, but now two more changes. 6 in a box instead of 8, and the flavour & texture - which stinks. The reconstituted skim milk may be part of this. They used to be rich and creamy and smooth in your mouth, but no more. We won't be buying any more paddle pops.
1 is the lowest rating I could give, I really wanted this to be no stars.

Paddle Pops - What have you done Streets?

I have been a loyal Paddle Pop fan for 40 years but not anymore. My 13 year old also thinks they taste weird now.
I won't be buying them from the corner shop or supermarket ever again.
Very disappointed.

Amy T.

Amy T.Central West, NSW

So sad!

It is incredibly sad that Paddle Pops have changed their recipes. The old rainbow and chocolate flavours used to transport me back to my childhood and eating paddle pops with my Pop in the backyard. Not only is the new taste bland but also overly sweet(how??!!), the new texture is now incredibly unpleasant! Overall, not enjoyable at all! And they are only available in a 6 pack for the same price as 10! When will Australian brands learn??!! You don't mess with flavours from our childhoods!