Streets Paddle Pop

Streets Paddle Pop (page 5 of 9)

A Chocolate Paddle Pop? No way!

purchased a box of chocolate paddle pops from Woolworths, my wife and I ate one each...no flavour, no creamy melt and a very strange (chemical?) texture. The package says it contains milk and gluten ...will NEVER buy them again
What has happened to the iconic choc paddle pop!

ty2ksere

ty2ksereSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely rubbish

My favourite ice cream is gone. Cant believe you can do this. You have such a great Aussie Icon and you do this. You should be so ashamed. Have you not heard the saying dont fix something if its not broken. Streets hang your head in shame. Bloody world has gone mad.

Disappointed...

The smaller box was disappointing but the new flavour is a deal breaker.
They were my favourite but I won't be buying them again...I have been eating a box a week for years.
No more for me.

Megs

Megs

In the Bin

They have wrecked the taste. Can't even stand the taste had to throw them out.

Jess

JessSydney Surrounds, NSW

absolutely terrible

Absolutely terrible - now tasteless - destroyed a great ice cream. Disappointed.

Terrible

Couldn't believe they would change an Australian icon. Tasted terrible!

sabbath.44

sabbath.44South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Terrible!! The Worst!!

I used to go through at least 5 boxes a week of the rainbow paddle pop seen the new box size oh well no biggie they're delicious got home had one what the hell!! Thought I was eating a candle had a wierd waxy wierd texture tasted absolutely horrible. I don't understand these big companies if something's right don't change it has no company learnt anything from Arnott's when they changed their shapes. Definitely won't be buying anymore until they change it back

Emma Kelly

Emma KellySydney, NSW

Trash

Why would you change something so amazing? The new recipe taste like frozen custard! You have ruined a classic

Nicole Asoski

Nicole Asoski

Sad version of original

Smaller box and size was hard enough to swallow but the airy weird texture and taste is not good at all! Was not firm or creamy at all! Not buying again until they can fix it! Coles banana pops or Billabong until then!

Renee Short

Renee ShortSydney, NSW

Rainbow Paddle Pop ruined!!

Not only has the box reduced to 6... The Paddle Pop didn't even resemble the Rainbow flavour and consistency we all loved. Horrible will not ever buy again YUK!! So disappointed, I have thrown them away.

Melcams

MelcamsSydney, NSW

Paddle pops are tasteless

I will never buy a box of paddle pops again unless the old recipe is bought back !! They are tasteless with a rubbery texture and not creamy at all, I have tried all the flavours and are so disappointing... BRING the original Paddle pop back !!!!

So Upset :(

My family sat down tonight and each grabbed a rainbow paddle pop from the box. And to our disappointment, they had a completely bland flavour, a totally different rubbery texture and pretty much no similarities to the paddle pops we know and love. So we threw away the rainbow ones and each got a chocolate one, hoping our experience would be different. Unfortunately it was just the same - a horrible ice cream that was not a paddle pop in the slightest.

I hope streets will listen to the disappointment and feedback from their customers of many years and make a change before too long.

End of an era

Thought I’d just got a bad batch but after research I find so many others. RIP Rainbow paddle pops. I read your doing this to reach a health rating, so you can still sell them in school canteens. Should have thought about how much you’ll lose in sales elsewhere when you’re now selling horrible tasting ice cream. It’s like you’ve swapped full cream milk for skim, and real sugar for artificial sugar. Absolutely useless, will never buy again. Kind of glad there is only 6 in a box now because I feel better only having to throw 5 and a half in the bin

allessandra b.

allessandra b.Southwest, VIC

Why fix something that isn't broken

Why oh why would you do this!

Very very disappointed in the new flavoured and textured Rainbow paddle pops they taste like a frozen instant pudding mix, I won’t be buying them any more, firstly I was annoyed at the downsizing of 10 paddle pops in a pack to now 6 in a pack, now, they do this why can’t well enough be left alone!

the.kuniva

the.kunivaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Weird flavour and texture

I grabbed some rainbow and banana flavour Paddle pops from Coles today, I immediatly noticed the flavour was off.
I thought that I'd bought a bad batch, but after reading some of other's reviews, I can see that the change appears to have been intentional.
Certainly wont be buying any more in the future.

Maddy

MaddyGoulburn Valley, VIC

CHANGE THEM BACK!!

I was in my local woolies and seen that paddle pops were ok special so I picked up 2 boxes of banana flavour. I was so disappointed when I got home and had one it was disgusting and tasted nothing like they normally do. Don't fix something that's not broken.

Rainbow paddlepop

At first bite I could tell the recipe had changed, it does not taste anything like the original and is just horrible. I will not be buying them again at this flavour. I didn't even finish the whole thing. Gross. Such a shame, they were so delicious. Please change them back!

diane

dianeSydney, NSW

Bad move by Streets!

Been eating chocolate paddle pops forever and am bitterly disappointed at the new taste. It's a disaster-why change something that has worked for so long? I've switched to Coles choc pops. Recommend everyone else does the same-and they're cheaper!

Joel

JoelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed to try to fool us

Obviously changed recipe, tastes like crap fake ice cream full of chemicals and no dairy, Paddle pops use to be my favourite treat, Will never buy again and feel deceived what's happening to Australia, !