Streets Paddle Pop

Streets Paddle Pop

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Not what they use to taste like

Not the same taste as I remembered years ago. They have definitely changed the ingredients or formula as it's tasting more like chemicals then ice cream. So disappointing!!! Don't buy

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths for $4.50.

A childhood favourite destroyed by corporate greed

The chocolate ones don't even look or taste anything like they used to. Less chocolate flavour. It kinda tastes like they mixed gelatine & air into it to bulk.
They've even managed to shrink the size. I notice they sneakily shrunk the sticks to give the illusion they haven't shrunk. Quite deceptive.
Not even the same product.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $5.00.

Disgusted

DisgustedSydney, NSW

Absolute rubbish - yuck!

I just bought my first chocolate paddle pop in a few years. What a massive disappointment!!!
It tasted terrible and nothing like the original. After two bites I threw it out. I only took the second bite to confirm it was as revolting as the first. Never again.

Purchased in January 2021.

Jacqui

JacquiMid North Coast, NSW

Another favourite destroyed

Had my first choc paddle pop in a while and it will definitely be my last. That district rich flavour of my childhood and not too distant memory has gone and been replaced with something awful. Texture and flavour destroyed. The reason promoted by Streets is ‘health’ but I’d bet it’s also cheaper to produce. Give me an unhealthy, expensive yet delicious one any time over this inedible rubbish. Another one bites the dust...

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Strawberry milkshake paddle pop.

Strawberry milkshakes paddle pop.
Has no taste where is the strawberry flavour Its not there.
I wasted $5 on special that week the grandchildren (5) won’t eat them.
I am very disappointed at present will eat Bulla.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Esmay

Esmay

Disgusting

Streets at it again changing the formula to reduce costs. The rainbow paddlepops are no longer icecream and now classed as "ice confectionery". The scary concoction of chemicals was revolting and we threw the whole box in the bin. Never again!

Purchased in October 2020 at ALDI for $4.00.

Missomy

MissomySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rainbow paddle pop tastes synthetic & oily

I’ve eaten rainbow paddle pops for over 2 decades. Recently purchased a box to find they’re a different texture. They’re a silky oil like consistency-no longer chalky, like watery ice cream. They’re terrible. I came online to find they’ve changed the recipe ???

Purchased at ALDI.

Chelsea

ChelseaNew South Wales

No flavour- Strawberry Milkshake paddle pop

The new strawberry milkshake paddle pop has hardly any flavour. Doesn't taste like strawberry at all. Very disappointed.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $3.50.

Iconic rainbow flavour replaced with terrible new recipe

This was my favourite ice cream since childhood, with a very distinct, recognisable and iconic flavour, and they replaced it with this gross new recipe which tastes nothing like it, which I noticed on the first bite. The company's reason for changing it was to meet regulations to be sold in NSW schools— so they should have just made a healthy version to be sold alongside it instead of replacing it altogether. It's now somehow flavourless and sickly at the same time, the texture is weird and it's just a completely different flavour. It's not even recognisable as a bad version of the rainbow flavour; it's just a bad, unrelated flavour.

Purchased in August 2020 at IGA for $7.00.

Bruce A.

Bruce A.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought banana paddle pops

Was hoping for nostalgic moment of my childhood. Texture is different taste is different and then realised the recipe had been changed.

Why????

It taste like cap now

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $3.50.

AREA

AREASydney Surrounds, NSW

They RUINED A CLASSIC!!!

taste is awful they have ruined the flavour and i for the life of me cannot understand why they didn't just make a healthy option eg: paddle pops lite??? Y Change the original that has went so well over the years '' will not be buying again...

Purchased in July 2020 for $4.99.

Jack R.

Jack R.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute garbage

First paddle pop I've had in years (bought a box for the kids) and they are now absolute garbage! The taste has changed completely! The rest are going in the bin.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $8.00.

ros

rosSydney, NSW

I hate the streets chocolate paddle pops now

I have been a streets chocklate paddle pop addict for 60 years im now 67
the taste is now horrible so I emailed them they said they are now more healthy.
im 67 and im not dead so they must have been ok
well I havent bought any since Ive now gone onto passionfruit weiss bars
Streets if its aint broke dont fix it

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $7.00.

Amanda S.

Amanda S.Sydney, NSW

Paddle pops Disgusting now

Usually buy a box of rainbow paddle pops as a treat. It's been a good six months or so and thought I would treat myself. What a joke. They taste horrible. I instantly noticed they aren't creamy. It tastes like milk and off plastic. The texture is wrong. I won't be buying them again.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $7.99.

Mirja H.

Mirja H.Hobart, TAS

Not as I remember

I just ate a chocolate paddle pop since... perhaps the first in over 30 years and was utterly dissatisfied!
It tasted and looked like nothing I remember, where is the creaminess? The texture, taste and colour was all wrong.
What happened!?

Purchased in March 2020.

Kandy

KandySouth Australia

Eww!!

I have to sadly agree with everyone. Rainbow Paddle Pop use to be my absolute fav and after just eating one tonight it's absolutely disgusting. Is the flavor meant to be milk? Cause that's all I got. Highly disappointed Streets. I don't wish to touch any of your ice creams for fear they all taste disgusting.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgusting

Tonight my partner and I went to the shops to get something for dinner and both decided to get the banana paddle pops for desert as they were our favourite growing up. within the first bite they were disgusting and un edible ! Safe to say the whole box went in the bin and I will never suggest these ever again!

Purchased in February 2020 at IGA for $3.99.

Rainbow paddle pop AVOID

How can such a good product be turned into this. Would rather eat the box.

Purchased in January 2020.

lizzysdelight

lizzysdelightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I hate these. They used to be my favourite

I could never ever stop at one Paddle Pop now I can't even eat a whole one. I purchased a box at Woolworths about a month ago and thought after tasting them, that the reason they were on sale was that it must have been a bad batch they were trying to get rid of. I purchased a box tonight from Coles and these are NOT Paddle Pops as I have ever known them. Disgusting taste.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $3.00.

Don

DonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My favorite paddle pops

Since first introduced for sale Paddle Pops have always been my favorite ice cream. But unfortunately someone in their wisdom has decided to change the flavor. What a shame! The taste is horrible compared to the old recipe .

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $3.00.