Streets Paddle Pop

Streets Paddle Pop

Blue F.

Blue F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rainbow be gone. Enjoy the cold nothingness.

My husband bought these. I didnt know they had been changed till i took a bite. YOUVE RUINED THEM! Bland, bland, bland.

Purchased in November 2019.

BeccyLee

BeccyLee

How disappointing

Much much smaller, no longer creamy but icy and unfulfilling. Sorry Streets - I was a very loyal customer for many news but that's all over now.

Paddle Pops

I use to love a Paddle Pop. Use to.
Not creamy and smooth
They are dark and icy now.
I had to scrape the ice off the Paddle Pop.
I haven't bought a Paddle Pop for months now because of this. Just plain disappointing and sad.
What have you done to them???
I would pay $2 for a Paddle Pop if they tasted like I remembered and enjoyed.
Stop cost cutting!

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Paddle Pop compares to other Ice Creams

Jess

Jesssydney

What a joke

I bought a paddlepop today, and am sad to say that this ice-cream, which I payed the same price as always, has shrunken to less than half of its original size I felt like I was eating miniature food. No joke. If you're going to make them that big, at least charge less. What an absolute joke.

Paddle pops have Shrunk

The paddle pop is so small now.. They are around half the size.. Save money for the company but they still cost the consumer the same..

How could you Paddle Pop Lion?

Had my first paddle pop in a few years just now and I am distraught! Not only has the recipe change but it has shrunken considerably from what I remember. I will no longer be able to re-live my childhood memories. How could you Paddle Pop Lion!!!! Tell me it isn't so. Please rectify this travesty!

It has shrunk and the recipe is less creamy than the original

Belinda E.

Belinda E.asked

When will you bring out the vanilla paddle pop?? I remember it very many years ago !! Or maybe vanilla and chocolate ,, just wondering thank you

David W.

David W.asked

What year was Cyclone Paddle Pop release to buy in shops in Australia

Todd Hawes

Todd Hawesasked

What have you done recently to your ice cream rainbow and choc paddle pops have lost there flavour and type of ice cream consistency is not good for the last 4 weeks
Please change the ingredients back to what they were
Todd