Streets Splice Pine Lime

Streets Splice Pine Lime

Paula

Paula

it is smaller and it falls off the stick

My mum who is 93 years old has had these for a long long time: she came in with the new box of 'same great taste just a new box' stating that they weren't the same thing. I looked closer and they looked smaller and fell off the stick. When I wrote to Streets, they wanted to know the barcode, the date of purchase and where I bought it. ..

Purchased in December 2020 for $5.00.

Michelle A

Michelle A

Tastes disgusting.

Extremely disappointed and very confused as to why Splice now tastes like rosemary or some sort of herb?! So gross that I couldn't even have more than 2 licks. Won't be purchasing again unless I hear the recipe is back to original.

Purchased in April 2019.

Spliceisbad

SpliceisbadWollongong

Absolute Dirt

Streets Splice is the absolute lowest form of ice cream. It is a perfect example of the work of the devil. Everyone hates Splice. Why do they even make it anymore?

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Splice Pine Lime compares to other Ice Creams

Not The Same as in The Good Old Days!

I recently bought streets splice only to be very disappointed. The top third of the splice is now solid ice. Another cost cutting measure that has spoilt the reputation of a brand name once synonymous with quality. I'll be buying the cheaper brands in the future because they have a greater proportion of ice cream.

See all Streets Splice Pine Lime reviews