Streets Splice Pine Lime

Streets Splice Pine Lime

Trinity

TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SMALLER & DOESN’T TASTE AS GOOD AS BEFORE

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Mushman

MushmanAdelaide

Shrinking in size and quality.

Wow what a disappointment! The first thing I noticed was the size, two thirds what it used to be. I’m fed up with our favourite food items shrinking in size, yet we pay just as much, or more. Also, I agree with many of the reviews above in regards to flavour. Definitely different and another example of cost cutting. Arnotts gave it a go with their ‘shapes’ biscuits and look what happened there. Sales dropped significantly and they had to resort back to the old recipe. Let’s see what happens here but for now I’m done buying this product.

JoR

JoRSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bitter taste

I recently bought a box of pine lime Splice.It used to have a predominately pineapple juice taste but now it has changed to a bitter taste.I noticed the lack of ice cream compared to the Splice of the 1970’s.I would not bother buying this particular ice cream again.Three other household members ate them and also complained taste had changed.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Splice Pine Lime compares to other Ice Creams

Change for the worse

Adored it for years --for tangy tartness even more than for icecream centre ---combination UNIQUE! Now bland & characterless, alas. Please return it to original recipe so I would continue to buy it & share box with friends.

See all Streets Splice Pine Lime reviews