Streets Viennetta Vanilla

Streets Viennetta Vanilla (page 3 of 3)

1.2

Annoyed!!!

Annoyed!!!Perth

So disappointing!!

I thought i'd treat us to a wonderfully creamy and indulgent Vienetta, but i was so disappointed!
What happened??
Vienettas used to be lusciously creamy and they now taste, basically, like flavoured ice.
We remember how glorious this treat used to be, and how smooth and velvety the ice cream was... How sad we are.
We should have stayed with those memories.
Never, ever again will we buy this product.
So disappointed...

What happened!!!

I haven't had Viennetta ice cream for many years and couldn't wait to try it again when I recently found out Streets still manufacture it. However, when I finally got to eat it I was so bitterly disappointed as it taste nothing like I remembered. The sad thing is the other 3 people who ate it with me, felt the same way.

Awful vienetta

Just bought this “new” vienetta at woolworths. It tastes quite awful and does not compare to the original version. Streets should be embarassed to put their name to this. Won’t buy it again and will not recommend it to anybody.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Viennetta Vanilla compares to other Ice Creams

Bad vienneta

I have had vanilla vienetta's for years, recently they have changed, and they are awfull, I might have to find another option

Lui

LuiSydney, NSW

Discusting - Made in Indonesia

I bought this the other day only to discover that it tasted quite crap so I checked the box & seen made in Indonesia!!! No offence to that country but YUK! Never again! We have streets factories here in Australia & yet they bring this crap from a country like that!!! Streets has lost my business.

It's 80's old school...that's what's soooo good!

Big hair, fluoro hypercolor T shirts, King Gee Tropicals...and Streets Vienetta. It was 80's, it was good... But only Vienetta has stood the test of time. It's not amazing but the nostalgia is awesome! Ron Burgundy should be its spokesman!