Streets Viennetta

Streets Viennetta (page 3 of 3)

Vanilla, Creamy Chocolate

1.3

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So disappointing

We tried the vanilla Vienetta recently after not having any for several years. Ugh. Where’s the creamy texture? It had no flavour either. Tasted nothing like it used to.this used to be a favourite, never again

S.irving

S.irvingNortheast, VIC

So disappointing

Not like it used be not smooth and creamy like it used too be taste is different very disappointing too eat something that y don't enjoy it all restless ice cream

Disappointed

So disappointed because it is no longer the velvety creamy vanilla icecream that I used to enjoy.Now overly sweet and tasteless.Streets quality has been lost.Also objecting that it was not made in Australia.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Viennetta compares to other Ice Creams

Rosemary Thompson

Rosemary ThompsonSydney, NSW

Hate it. Waste of money.

I loved these years ago. We used them as birthday cakes when much larger and better quality.
Now a cheap icy lump with no flavour and hardly any chocolate.
Never buying them again. Horrible.

RJK

RJKNewcastle

Emphasis on ice not the cream, thumbs down

What a disappointment, bought two Vieneta vanilla boxes a week before Christmas, lunch for 15 people from Woolies. Absolutely terrible, lacking ice CREAM, more emphasis on the ice. No way are they like what I remembered.
Last time I'll be buying this rubbish. Cut cost, putting profit before quality and lose customer support.
Fully support the other negative comments.

Annoyed!!!

Annoyed!!!Perth

So disappointing!!

I thought i'd treat us to a wonderfully creamy and indulgent Vienetta, but i was so disappointed!
What happened??
Vienettas used to be lusciously creamy and they now taste, basically, like flavoured ice.
We remember how glorious this treat used to be, and how smooth and velvety the ice cream was... How sad we are.
We should have stayed with those memories.
Never, ever again will we buy this product.
So disappointed...

What happened!!!

I haven't had Viennetta ice cream for many years and couldn't wait to try it again when I recently found out Streets still manufacture it. However, when I finally got to eat it I was so bitterly disappointed as it taste nothing like I remembered. The sad thing is the other 3 people who ate it with me, felt the same way.

Awful vienetta

Just bought this “new” vienetta at woolworths. It tastes quite awful and does not compare to the original version. Streets should be embarassed to put their name to this. Won’t buy it again and will not recommend it to anybody.

Bad vienneta

I have had vanilla vienetta's for years, recently they have changed, and they are awfull, I might have to find another option

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Viennetta compares to other Ice Creams

Lui

LuiSydney, NSW

Discusting - Made in Indonesia

I bought this the other day only to discover that it tasted quite crap so I checked the box & seen made in Indonesia!!! No offence to that country but YUK! Never again! We have streets factories here in Australia & yet they bring this crap from a country like that!!! Streets has lost my business.

It's 80's old school...that's what's soooo good!

Big hair, fluoro hypercolor T shirts, King Gee Tropicals...and Streets Vienetta. It was 80's, it was good... But only Vienetta has stood the test of time. It's not amazing but the nostalgia is awesome! Ron Burgundy should be its spokesman!

Sada