2.7

3.0
1.8

kat8170
kat8170Sydney, NSW7 posts

They responded only after weeks of calling

No item, No response, No answer from emails or phone calls. Will take your money and not supply items. Be warned. Update - they did eventually respond.. but it was several weeks later. They did send the product eventually. Show details
Matt H
Matt HRockingham2 posts

Good service & product

I was very happy with the service and products I recently purchased for my boutique yoga studio. My email and phone queries were answered and delivery to WA was timely. Hassle free and user friendly service :)
Michael Duggan
Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC75 posts

A company which is out of touch

I am still unable to believe the conversation I have just had with this company. Long story short, I asked if there is any way to see their product BEFORE buying them. The answer is NO as the address in Mornington is a mailing address and the warehouse do not cater for collections or seeing stuff. So a company that is wildly out of touch with customer service...their mats? I will never know as i cannot see them Show details
jmel
jmel

Fast delivery and quality products

My usual online yoga props provider had a backlog so I found Stretch Now via a search. I ordered a 8mm thick yoga mat (the thickest available elsewhere seemed to be 6mm and I needed a thick mat because I am practising at home on a timber floor), a long strap and an eye cushion. The order was placed on Tuesday 21 April with Star Track express delivery.
The order arrived on Friday 24 and the goods were as described on the website and I am very pleased with the quality and performance of each of the items. Show details
Billi
BilliSydney, NSW

Wrong product. Terrible customer support

I ordered meditation stool but only after purchase has been completed I have been told that product is no longer available!!!!
They suggest similar product and not questioning and trusting them I accepted. The product is bulkier and heavier that original meditation stool I wanted to purchase and only found out after its been delivered.
Now they saying that I have to pay for return delivery and only in unopened package. This item is 2 kg and very ling in size and will cost fortune to send back.
Not happy with my experience so please be careful when purchasing from this website. Show details
Chris T
Chris TNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Stay away from this company!

I ordered some Gel Wrist supports more than six weeks ago. They still haven't arrived. I have emailed the company twice to find out where my order is and I have received no response. I have now lodged a complaint through Paypal and hope to at least recover my money. I will never deal with this company again. Show details
Kim V
Kim VSydney, NSW24 posts
Nicola
Nicola

Quick service and delivery, wonderful products

The staff were very helpful when I phoned to check details on some products I was interested in. I was in a bit of a hurry as was attending a yoga retreat a week later. They filled my order immediately and it arrived just in time. The products are all very well made and I'm very happy with them.

Pramod Pandey
Pramod PandeySYDNEY

Return Policy - not fully explained

My experience was disappointing. The Return policy says "Restocking fee MAY apply" but the website does not say how much. It means they could charge anything. It is kept vague to lure buyers - rather than being upfront about it and say 10% restocking fee will apply. Goods were returned promptly. Refund took nearly two weeks - that also when we chased them. This is something to watch out when you buy from their website.