Stretch Now

Stretch Now

Customer service poor, product as advertised, when it finally arrived.

My order has finally arrived after 7 weeks, seems fine, as advertised. Customer service on the other hand, was not fine. After two weeks or so of waiting, I hadn't heard anything, so rang them to find out where my order was. As it wasn't listed as out of stock, I would have expected to be notified of delays but that didn't happen. I was told the next delivery was due and I would get mine then. Another week went by before I was told they had run out of that colour and it would be another month until the next shipment. I was offered my money back or to wait. 7 weeks week and no contact, until I chased it up, is not good enough. Thank goodness I didn't pay for express postage, although I could have chosen it, for a product that wasn't available for another 7 weeks. Disappointing first experience with this company.
Please note- there are no bad reviews on their website, when you submit a requested review, it has to be approved and all except one of the reviews are 5 star... Believable? I think not.

Quick service and delivery, wonderful products

The staff were very helpful when I phoned to check details on some products I was interested in. I was in a bit of a hurry as was attending a yoga retreat a week later. They filled my order immediately and it arrived just in time. The products are all very well made and I'm very happy with them.

Return Policy - not fully explained

My experience was disappointing. The Return policy says "Restocking fee MAY apply" but the website does not say how much. It means they could charge anything. It is kept vague to lure buyers - rather than being upfront about it and say 10% restocking fee will apply. Goods were returned promptly. Refund took nearly two weeks - that also when we chased them. This is something to watch out when you buy from their website.