Stretch Now

Stretch Now

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Billi

BilliSydney, NSW

Wrong product. Terrible customer support

I ordered meditation stool but only after purchase has been completed I have been told that product is no longer available!!!!
They suggest similar product and not questioning and trusting them I accepted. The product is bulkier and heavier that original meditation stool I wanted to purchase and only found out after its been delivered.
Now they saying that I have to pay for return delivery and only in unopened package. This item is 2 kg and very ling in size and will cost fortune to send back.
Not happy with my experience so please be careful when purchasing from this website.

Store LocationWeb
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Chris T

Chris TNorthern Region, NSW

Stay away from this company!

I ordered some Gel Wrist supports more than six weeks ago. They still haven't arrived. I have emailed the company twice to find out where my order is and I have received no response. I have now lodged a complaint through Paypal and hope to at least recover my money. I will never deal with this company again.

Store LocationOnline
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Kim V

Kim VSydney, NSW

Customer service poor, product as advertised, when it finally arrived.

Quick service and delivery, wonderful products

The staff were very helpful when I phoned to check details on some products I was interested in. I was in a bit of a hurry as was attending a yoga retreat a week later. They filled my order immediately and it arrived just in time. The products are all very well made and I'm very happy with them.

Return Policy - not fully explained

My experience was disappointing. The Return policy says "Restocking fee MAY apply" but the website does not say how much. It means they could charge anything. It is kept vague to lure buyers - rather than being upfront about it and say 10% restocking fee will apply. Goods were returned promptly. Refund took nearly two weeks - that also when we chased them. This is something to watch out when you buy from their website.