Strike Bath & Shower Foam

Strike Bath & Shower Foam

Excellent and easy!

This product was so easy to use! Just spray, wait and rinse!! Only need to scrub stubborn marks.
    As a new renter cleaning shower glass was difficult to get the hang of, but this is amazing!

Purchased in June 2018.

Jan_Pleass

Jan_PleassAU

Found a product that works and now it has disappeared from supermarket shelves

I have been purchasing this product and found it to be excellent for its intended purpose. The problem is now it seems to have disappeared from supermarket shelves. Has it been discontinued?

Team SkipatrolBarton 2600, ACT

Easiest Shower Clean Ever!

Like most shower cleaning products you spray it on, leave for 10 minutes and clean it off. Whilst it was very toxic and should be used with gloves, a mask and goggles it left our shower cleaner than any other product we have used (including demostos, bam and clr) with very little effort, noting i do use the pre-soaped scourer. For a really clean shower i rate it. We purchased it from Woolworths.

Bathroom Cleaners