2Strong SRT AN4/M

Strong SRT AN4/M Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Strong Technologies? Claim your listing.
Falco D.
Falco D. · SRT AN4/M

My strong android model srtan4 Won’t start up . It keeps resetting . This happened after a loud beep on main page of this device And then it reset and won’t load up. I only see three loading pages switch between each other . A screen saying “ Android “. Then moves to a screen saying. “ Chipset or something. “ then after that screen it shows a white screen saying “ strong , not just by name”.
Then the cycle starts all over again. .

Who else is having this problem?

It worked last night and now it doesn’t .

How do we hard reset on this device . There is no little button tthat I can see . It’s Not even under the sticker . “. I thought all devices should have a reset button . Factory reset ability’s when like this happens .

Falco D.
Falco D. · SRT AN4/M

My Android SRTANA4 For TV

Can’t even make it to main page anymore . It just shows a screen saying “android”
. And then after a few seconds , it does changes to that chip set page
, and then switchs to another page saying , “Strong not just by name “
And then switchs automatically through all my inputs of hdmi 1 and hdmi2 and hdmi3 and my vga I puts on my tv and then finds my input I’m ususing for the device . And then it starts again.

Showing android load screen . Then switchs to another page again . Saying. Strong not just by name ..

It keeps retreating and resetting and not getting to main page .

And if it needs a update. I can’t even do tthat because I can’t even get to main page after loading/ turning on my device . Last night . M It was working fine . Then I noticed it slowing down and YouTube wouldn’t even work . And then I clicked settings to try look for update section . But couldn’t find it . And then I got my phone found a page to explain how to update software on the strong website . And tthen I said stuff this . I’ll do it another time . So then I waited a few hours and turned on the strong device again to see if YouTube will work now .so I went to check . And now I can’t even get past the loading screens like I explained above .

Iv left messages on there help line and tech support and nobody is getting back to me. .

Kerry
Kerry · SRT AN4/M

My strong srtan4m box won’t reset . Power off to it and still says telechips on tv .. was working ok but now carnt reset .. its frozen and remote won’t turn it off or move functions on tv ??

jacqui b.
jacqui b. · SRT AN4/M

Which button for uppercase on control

Jeff Citizen
Jeff Citizen

It was too long ago to remember but you can also plug in a USB keyboard or use a Bluetooth dongle with keyboard/mouse combo. So much easier than the remote.

Derek
Derek · SRT AN4M

Same problems as Ben. I managed to get it to function properly for 30 minutes, and then it unexpectedly shutdown. Next 2 hours of trying to reconnect the item without any success. I just get a blue and white logo screen which reads "Telechips". Any ideas,or is this a common product fault which renders it all but useless and a waste of $70 ?

Derek - Qld Australia - 24 Feb 2018.

pobs67
pobs67 · SRT AN4/M

How to increase internal storage?

Chriso
Chriso

move all of your files to external harddrive or usb stick is the only way

Ben
Ben · SRT AN4/M

Hoping someone can tell me how do I fix my SRT AN4? The blue light comes on but usually no signal. If it does get a signal it just displays some logo saying chipset. No luck with HDMI or AV input. Remote control does nothing. Can anyone please help?

G. Bell
G. Bell

The SRT AN4 can fault when the incoming FTA digital signal breaks up or is corrupted. The result is a blank picture and loss of remote control function. Unless the power is removed from the device, it will not reset by itself. Repetitive failure means replacement of the device. The concept of the device is excellent, but the chipset used can become unstable.

Select a listing for your question
Strong SRT AN4/M

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Strong Technologies? Claim your listing.