Stroud Homes Questions & Answers

SA, Adelaide Hills, ACT, Canberra, NSW, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Stroud Homes

30 questions from our users

Paul A.
Paul A.asked
QLD, Gold Coast

Good Evening. I am looking to purchase a piece of Land early 2022 and am wondering the building times in this current time The plot of land will be roughly 411m2. Are there plenty of materials around to complete the homes in time or are we having delays in getting supply. Kind Regards Paul Adams

Seamus K.
Seamus K.asked
Stroud Homes

Building was a breeze but getting the defects fixed has been a night mare after chasing for ten months about two broken tiles out side our front door we finally got a response but to be told out tiles have been discontinued and the new tiles will need to be cut and we will see the cut edges which i definitely dont want to see outside my front door .When i requested the porch to be retiled i was told they are not required to retile it all which i disagree with as it was there trades that has not glued the tiles down properly is it acceptable that i have to look at there mistakes every day ??

Chrissi M
Chrissi Masked
VIC

Do you have a franchise in the North East/Albury area?

fred d.asked
QLD, Gold Coast

how long does it take to compleet a house/land package

Charles
Charlesasked
Stroud Homes

Basic wildflower 256 with one bedroom granny flat. Rough Ballpark figure in $, please

Vic S.asked
Stroud Homes

Hi, Do you build in Northern NSW? we have land at Gulmurrad 2463, it is near Maclean, Yamba, Area' Thank you

Vic S.

Thank you, Good to know you build in our area. I will contact you when we are ready to build. Regards Vic
Email vicgs2701@gmail.com

Great, thanks Vic! :)

Kathy
Kathyasked
SA, Adelaide Hills

Hi wondering if you build on sloaping block . Regards Kathy

Ruth Rasked
VIC

Hi - do you do reno/extensions or only new builds?
Ruth

Ruth R

I'm enquiring on behalf of my daughter who lives in Fairfield. Thanks

Lordted
Lordtedasked
Stroud Homes

Can you build the Miami 270 on a block with a 3 metre slope in the middle I’m building in Maudsland Qld

Noels
Noelsasked
Stroud Homes

I am having a bit of trouble in up loading a scanned item from my computer so I can attach it to my Strouds review?
Would you be able to help?
I am not real up on computers
Regards

Rod

Williams Fasked
Stroud Homes

I have an existing block of land with a property on it and the block is 15.42 x 45.72 in seaford victoria(SE) . I am looking to build a 3BV townhouse at the rear with ensuite and 2nd bathroom and toilet and either single garage or double.
I am looking for a builder that deals with the council to obtain plans and permits and DA and also build me a 2nd property at the rear.
1. Can stroud homes accommodate my request
2. Do you have any homes on display homes that suit my project and,where can I see them

frankawilliams@sandarra.net.au
0419323991

Actcan
Actcanasked
Stroud Homes

Any one build house in Canberra area with Stroud Home? How’s experience and quality with them?

Lauren Hayes
Lauren Hayes

Hi
I recently built a Stroud home in Melbourne and found them to be very professional. Always willing to help and assist. There was no hidden costs involved and they kept you informed every step of the way. Highly recommend them.

Lidia
Lidiaasked
Stroud Homes

Hi , do you build in Sydney N.S.W ( Schofields 2762 ) ?

Regards , L.J

Rav
Ravasked

Hi Guys,
Has anyone build with SouthWest Sydney Stroud homes in recent times?How was the overall experience and end result? Appreciate your feedback.

bb smith
bb smith
Simone
Simone

Don’t do it! You’ll regret it as have we.

James S.Stroud HomesSend a private message

bb smith - Please give us a call at head office (07-5463 4085) as we'd like more info regarding your project. Perhaps we can help.

PLM
PLMasked

Hi.

My mother wants to build a big single story house (around 400-500 sqm) which has a parent retreat with kitchenette.

Would you do a custom design/building?

Cheers,
Boram.

David D'Silva
David D'Silvaasked
Stroud Homes

Has any one built a house at melbourne north with Stroud Homes?

Debasis Saha
Debasis Saha

No, I have not built any house in North Melbourne with Stroud Homes.

NLMPasked
Stroud Homes

Has anyone built with Stroud Homes Brisbane East?
If so, how was your experience?
Thanks.

Teejay
Teejay
NLMP

Thanks Teejay for your response, much appreciated.

Margaret
Margaretasked
Stroud Homes

Has anyone built with or in the process of building with Stroud Homes in Victoria? I would appreciate any feedback.

Sam
Samasked
Stroud Homes

Stroud offer 'fixed price' contracts and 'no nasty surprises' - so does this mean if rock breaking is required there are no addiontional costs?

Bec
Bec

I don't think you'd find any builder that doesn't charge additional for that. Your initial soil test report should show whether there is rock and that should be factored into your building costs.

Sue L