2Stroud Homes

Stroud Homes Questions & Answers

Verifiedstroudhomes.com.au
Kirsty T.
Kirsty T. · NSW

Hi, do you build near Forster NSW?

Andrew
Andrew

No it was with stroud Lockyer valley in qld.

Paul W.
Paul W. · VIC, Melbourne Outer Eastern

ANybod happy to talk to me about this builder. They are one of 6 on my short list and I was hoping to get some direct feedback. You can contact me on 0417033066.
Paul

Paul A.
Paul A. · QLD, Gold Coast

Good Evening. I am looking to purchase a piece of Land early 2022 and am wondering the building times in this current time The plot of land will be roughly 411m2. Are there plenty of materials around to complete the homes in time or are we having delays in getting supply. Kind Regards Paul Adams

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Paul, We look forward to helping you with your enquiry. We'd love to put you in contact with the expert in your area of Gold Coast South.

All we need from you is your address, along with your best phone number and email address.

You can send this to us at the following email.

enquiries@stroudhomes.com.au

Seamus K.
Seamus K. · Stroud Homes

Building was a breeze but getting the defects fixed has been a night mare after chasing for ten months about two broken tiles out side our front door we finally got a response but to be told out tiles have been discontinued and the new tiles will need to be cut and we will see the cut edges which i definitely dont want to see outside my front door .When i requested the porch to be retiled i was told they are not required to retile it all which i disagree with as it was there trades that has not glued the tiles down properly is it acceptable that i have to look at there mistakes every day ??

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Seamus, Thank you for taking the time to contact Stroud Homes. We pride ourselves on responding to customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.

We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your concerns.

Chrissi M
Chrissi M · VIC

Do you have a franchise in the North East/Albury area?

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Chrissi, We appreciate your interest in our homes. At the moment, we don’t build in this area however Stroud Homes is in a rapid expansion of our business. We do expect to have your area covered at some point in the future and it may well work out with your timelines. Please feel free to keep an eye out on our website and Facebook page for updates.

fred d. · QLD, Gold Coast

how long does it take to compleet a house/land package

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Fred, Thank you for taking the time to contact Stroud Homes. We look forward to helping you with your enquiry.

A 16-week build time is offered by Stroud Homes on single storey homes under 300 m2 that meet the conditions shown at the following link.

external link

We’d love to discuss this further with you. Can you please provide us with some more information? That way I can put you in contact with the expert in your area.

Which suburb and state are you looking to build in?
What is your preferred email address and phone number?

Charles
Charles · Stroud Homes

Basic wildflower 256 with one bedroom granny flat. Rough Ballpark figure in $, please

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Charles, Thank you for taking the time to contact Stroud Homes. We look forward to helping you with your enquiry.

- Which suburb and state are you looking to build in?
- What is your preferred email address and phone number?

If you don't wish to respond here, please email us at enquiries@stroudhomes.com.au

Vic S. · Stroud Homes

Hi, Do you build in Northern NSW? we have land at Gulmurrad 2463, it is near Maclean, Yamba, Area' Thank you

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Vic, Thank you for taking the time to contact Stroud Homes. We certainly do build in your area.

Can you please provide us with your email address and phone number? That way I can put you in contact with the expert in your area.

If you would like to contact Timothy Deans, the Stroud Homes Coffs Harbour Salesperson direct, please see below details.

Phone: 0422 462 676
Email: salesch@stroudhomes.com.au
Download Voxer. You’ll get them quicker. Timothy’s Voxer profile name is timdeans.

Vic S.

Thank you, Good to know you build in our area. I will contact you when we are ready to build. Regards Vic
Email vicgs2701@gmail.com

Great, thanks Vic! :)

Kathy
Kathy · SA, Adelaide Hills

Hi wondering if you build on sloaping block . Regards Kathy

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to contact Stroud Homes. We look forward to helping you with your enquiry.

Which suburb and state are you looking to build in?

What is your preferred email address and phone number?

How did you originally hear about Stroud Homes?

Ruth R · VIC

Hi - do you do reno/extensions or only new builds?
Ruth

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Ruth, Thank you for contacting Stroud Homes!

At Stroud Homes we do new home builds but we can pass your enquiry on to our renovation company, Renovare, who will be able to contact you to assist.

What suburb are you located in?

Ruth R

I'm enquiring on behalf of my daughter who lives in Fairfield. Thanks

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Ruth, Great to hear! Yes, we do service Fairfield QLD.

Can you please provide your daughters contact details?

Sorry, Fairfield Vic

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Ruth, At the moment, we don't renovate in this area however Renovare is in a rapid expansion of their business. We do expect to have your area covered at some point in the future and it may well work out with your timelines. Please feel free to keep an eye out on the Renovare website and Facebook page for updates.

Lordted
Lordted · Stroud Homes

Can you build the Miami 270 on a block with a 3 metre slope in the middle I’m building in Maudsland Qld

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Lordted, Thank you for taking the time to contact Stroud Homes. We look forward to helping you with your enquiry.

Can you please let us know your email address and phone number? That way I can put you in contact with the expert in your area.

Noels
Noels · Stroud Homes

I am having a bit of trouble in up loading a scanned item from my computer so I can attach it to my Strouds review?
Would you be able to help?
I am not real up on computers
Regards

Rod

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Noel, I hope you are having a great day!

Please let me know which office you are building with and I can have that office contact you to assist in uploading the appropriate documentation.

Williams F · Stroud Homes

I have an existing block of land with a property on it and the block is 15.42 x 45.72 in seaford victoria(SE) . I am looking to build a 3BV townhouse at the rear with ensuite and 2nd bathroom and toilet and either single garage or double.

I am looking for a builder that deals with the council to obtain plans and permits and DA and also build me a 2nd property at the rear.

1. Can stroud homes accommodate my request

2. Do you have any homes on display homes that suit my project and,where can I see them

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to contact Stroud Homes. We look forward to helping you with your enquiry.

frankawilliams@sandarra.net.au
0419323991

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Williams, Thanks so much for sending me your details!

I have forwarded your request to the relevant office who will be in touch with more information. Please be sure to check your junk mail for our email and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you don’t receive this information.

If you would like to contact Max Xia, the Stroud Homes Casey Salesperson direct, please see below details.

Phone: 0420 942 177
Email: max.xia@stroudhomes.com.au
Download Voxer. You’ll get them quicker. Max’s Voxer profile name is maxx1.
Please also visit the Stroud Homes Casey website by clicking the below link.

external link

We hope you have a fantastic day!

Actcan
Actcan · Stroud Homes

Any one build house in Canberra area with Stroud Home? How’s experience and quality with them?

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Actcan - Stroud Homes Canberra opened on May 20th, 2018 - and will soon be starting to build some beautiful Stroud Homes in and around Canberra. The Stroud builder is VJ Tran - he can keep you posted as his first home emerge from the ground, giving you an opportunity to check out our performance. More info and contact details here - external link

Lauren Hayes
Lauren Hayes

Hi

I recently built a Stroud home in Melbourne and found them to be very professional. Always willing to help and assist. There was no hidden costs involved and they kept you informed every step of the way. Highly recommend them.

Lidia
Lidia · Stroud Homes

Hi , do you build in Sydney N.S.W ( Schofields 2762 ) ?

Regards , L.J

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi Lidia, We appreciate your interest in building a Stroud Home in Schofields, Sydney. We certainly do build in this area. Please let me know your email address and phone number and I’ll have our Stroud Homes Sydney South West Sales Consultant make contact with you. If you wish to contact us direct, so that you don’t have to post your details here please email enquiries@stroudhomes.com.au Kind regards, Stroud Homes.

Rav
Rav · Stroud Homes

Hi Guys,

Has anyone build with SouthWest Sydney Stroud homes in recent times?How was the overall experience and end result? Appreciate your feedback.

bb smith
bb smith

Dont even think of using Stroud Homes SSW [Content Removed] and bad workmanship. If you want to ruin your family use them! We have been building with them and are already 12 weeks over our contracted build time with no end in sight. We are already around $30,000 over contract cost .Black and White quotes with lots of grey. BEWARE

Simone
Simone

Don’t do it! You’ll regret it as have we.

Stroud Homes   DM

bb smith - Please give us a call at head office (07-5463 4085) as we'd like more info regarding your project. Perhaps we can help.

Stroud Homes   DM

bbsmith - We haven't heard back from you. Fred from Stroud Homes Sydney Southwest is concerned with your comments and would like to resolve this. He's requested that I invite you a second time to contact either Fred directly, Stroud Homes Sydney South West directly, or Stroud Homes head office.

PLM
PLM · Stroud Homes

Hi.

My mother wants to build a big single story house (around 400-500 sqm) which has a parent retreat with kitchenette.

Would you do a custom design/building?

Cheers,

Boram.

Stroud Homes   DM

Hi PLM - First we'd look through our range of designs to see if there is anything that suits. We'd also look at what we've built for other families (but is not part of our standard designs) that may suit your Mothers' requirements. It is always easier and less costly to start from a base of design we already have. We've built a lot of homes with attached Granny flats in certain areas where the local authorities (council) are welcoming this type of home, so can show you many designs for inspiration. It sounds like this might be what you are looking for.

With this type of home, try to find out if your local council is going to approve this - we build in VIC, NSW, QLD and ACT and find that some council approve these, others treat them as if they are a duplex and want fire separation walls, which make it expensive.

So back to your question "Would we do a custom design/building?" - the answer is yes, if that was the best way forward for your family.

Hope this helps! All the best with your building plans. Kind Regards, James Stroud

David D'Silva
David D'Silva · Stroud Homes

Has any one built a house at melbourne north with Stroud Homes?

Debasis Saha
Debasis Saha

No, I have not built any house in North Melbourne with Stroud Homes.

NLMP · Stroud Homes

Has anyone built with Stroud Homes Brisbane East?

If so, how was your experience?

Thanks.

Teejay
Teejay

We are currently building with SHBE. Date of completion will be September 2018.

We researched on opinion sites and at the registry of builders about Stroud/Dave Adams. Our daughter shared house with a young man who works for Stroud (Ripley/Springfield) who told her (and so us), about what a great company it is. I asked the lady in the display home at Ripley a lot of questions. Dave himself absolutely impressed as someone we could trust and so that was the main deciding factor really. I have been in business for 20 years and my husband a doctor for longer, and we like to think we are good judges of character. (Dave's initial sales meeting was in our opinion, a strategic advantage.) The fact that he was a new franchisee with Stroud home was a little bit concerning but his record as a carpenter and the fact that his best mate was an established Stroud franchisee, (there would be a fair bit of movement of info between them) reinforced our own impressions of Dave. The lass at the display home told us about the training/mentoring that occurs with new franchisees and she assured us that Mr Stroud himself takes an role/interest. Dave got back to us quickly and over the Christmas break, when others were relaxing, which was a big factor to indicate he was efficient and keen. He even had a new baby and was probably sleep deprived, so great effort!

You will find Dave to be intelligent, well spoken and a clear thinker. He communicates extremely well and promptly. Now we have met his smart, organised, bubbly and hardworking wife/business partner- we know we are in good hands! The contract is signed and the knockdown has happened and the rebuild has begun. It has been seamlessly easy and most efficient.

We know that SHBE will be very successful and I have seen a lot of business owners go through the stages of a business, so I am familiar with the pointers of success. We have actually enjoyed everything to do with our building process so far, so our experience has been extremely good. T-JW

NLMP

Thanks Teejay for your response, much appreciated.

Margaret
Margaret · Stroud Homes

Has anyone built with or in the process of building with Stroud Homes in Victoria? I would appreciate any feedback.

Anita T.

Hi Margaret, my husband and I built with Stroud in Berwick, Victoria and found the experience absolutely fantastic. After being let down badly after a well known builder walked away from the home we had planned for our property after 6 months with them, we were absolutely heartbroken. My husband then found Stroud in Berwick who came to the rescue. Caleb and Ron Townsend at the Stroud Office in Berwick, Victoria are absolutely fantastic and very professional and could not do enough for us to build our beautiful new home the "Beechmont 204" and we highly recommend them to anyone who wishes to build a beautiful home with them, they have also become a second family to us as well.

Kind Regards

Anita and Robert Tyrrell

Kind Regards

Anita and Robert Tyrrell

Stroud Homes   DM

Thank you Anita! We appreciate your kind words, I know that Ron and Caleb enjoyed build your new home for you. Since then they have build many more homes and have added staff to their team to continue to deliver great homes around Berwick.

Ron and Caleb have led the way with Stroud in Victoria, and several other builders have followed.

- Michael and Fleur Gray have set up in Packington Street, Geelong and are building homes there now.

- Long time locals, David and Annette Kirby have a shop in Wallan, servicing that northern area.

- In Sunbury, Adam and Rachel Paradowski are building Stroud Homes and are excited to be opening a display home in Diggers Rest soon!

- The latest addition to our team is at Cardina with Andrew Baraclough and Andrew Pawsey - who recently opened and are preparing to start some homes in that growing area.

Get an answer from our members and Stroud Homes representatives

Select a listing for your question