First home builders dream!

Adam & Rachel were fabulous from day one! As first home buyers we had no idea what we were doing, they were helpful and so transparent with every detail from the costs to the building specifics. Our package included everything even a letterbox & clothesline! The colour choices were beautiful and the build was seamless. Communication was wonderful with the Voxer app, it kept us both in the loop & receiving picture updates was so exciting! Adam would also call every Friday with a weekly update of where they were at! The build was completed two months before the planned end date.
We were welcomed into our new home with two smiling faces and a giant green bow! We can’t speak highly enough of Adam & Rachel from Stroud!!

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Stunning home

Stroud Brisbane East recently finished our gorgeous family home. From design conception to home completion, they made our dream a reality. We were able to change the Stroud plan to suit our needs. This was at no extra cost and one of the reasons we chose Stroud. It was great to be able to design our home exactly how we wanted it to look.
The build was very professionally managed. All team members are polite and attended to any queries we had promptly and thoroughly. We were regularly informed of progress on every stage of the build, making the build worry free.
Workmanship is of a very high standard. We looked for a builder who was affordable but still built a home of high standard - Stroud Brisbane East achieved this in our home.
There were no surprises when it came to build cost. The build price was exactly as quoted, another reason we chose SHBE.
We would definitely recommend Stroud Homes Brisbane East. In fact, a family member has just commenced their build with SHBE.
All in all we love our home!

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateDecember 2018

A great house and easy to deal with company!

A massive thanks to David, Matthew, Lisa and Shennyn for making the process of building my first home a breeze. I absolutely love the support you all provided and the beautiful house. I felt very informed with the process and everything was in black and white. I can’t thank you guys enough.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateSeptember 2018

Can’t be more proud to have a Tamworth Stroud Built Home! - Armidale NSW

Thank you to Pete & his team at Stroud Homes Tamworth. In just 13 weeks we were living in our home. It was the fastest build we could have imagine, Pete and his team worked effortlessly to bring it together. It’s now been 6 months living in our new home and we couldn't be happier with the final process. From the very first point of contact through to walking into our newly completed home at handover, we knew we had chosen the best to build. Being able to customise our home without hassle or additional cost was fantastic. The communication between all parties was faultless. Pete met all our needs and it is evident that every trade involved in our build had a sense of pride in their work. Any issues were quickly identified and resolved - usually before we were even aware of them. There were no surprises in the final cost either, thanks to the quoting system they use, every detail and cost was accounted for before we even began the build. If you’re thinking of building make sure you talk to Pete!

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Kate & Dylan, Congratulations on your brand-new Aston 208 Classic Façade and thank you for leaving us this 5 star review! Peter and the rest of the Tamworth Team would like to thank you in return for being so easy to communicate with, you were so understanding of the entire process and you were on top of everything and got back to them so quickly when needed. Thanks again for your feedback and I trust that you are having an amazing time in your new home. Kind regards, James Stroud

Excellect Team environment at Stroud Homes Brisbane North

As a First home buyer and builder the task of building a home is a very daunting one. But from the minute we walked in the display homes and spoke with Kyle to the handover with Greg, Kyle and Jace the process of building a home through Stroud Homes Brisbane North has been an extremely smooth one. With weekly updates from Greg directly on the progress of our house and he was willing to answer any question no matter how silly it was in professional manner. All this combined with great workmanship took all our fears away and now we are living in a fantastic home of our design and couldn't be happier.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi BamBam, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I’m so glad to hear that the Stroud Homes Brisbane North Team has guided you through a daunting process to make your new home achievable. Well done to you, as a first home builder for choosing Stroud Homes, seeing the value and quality we offer, leaving you with a home you can be proud of. Thanks again for your recommendation and congratulations, I trust you will have so many wonderful times in your new home! Kind regards, James Stroud

StroudHomes Sydney South West

For whoever is reading my feedback, first of all congratulation for making the first step of building your home. Secondly another congratulation that you are thinking of building it through stroudhomes south west (SSW).

I am not writing this feedback during the built of my house or just after receiving my keys. I am writing this feedback after living in the house for 3 months. So I am certain of what I am writing.

SSW is a family owned business with everybody working hard to get you your dream house. I am sure you are comparing builders. Don’t compare the total price, compare the standard inclusion. Other builders’ prices are cheaper but upgrades become very necessary. And most builder’s upgrade are what SSW includes in their standard inclusion. I have received a decent house with good inclusion. Some example below which I compared before which you might not pay attention until you moved in:

With SSW, ceiling height is 2.59m whereas some are only 2.4m.

Kitchen stovetop and oven is 900mm whereas some are only 600mm

All appliances are of good brand. Dishwasher got good reviews and wash very well.

All bathroom stainless steel are heavy and of good quality

There is a lot of other things I didn't pay attention until people asked me "is it included? Wow ours is an upgrade".

Things like all my wardrobe came with rail for hangers, shelves and drawers. Some builder won't include the drawers.

My linen press came with opac glass door which is an upgrade from some builder.

See builder can give you a house include the basic things but not all builder will include QUALITY basic things.

And since they are family owned, they work very well together. Sera happily exchanged both my bathroom vanity to my choice (other style and free standing) and didn't charge me extra. She said they are similar price so don't worry about the price, she will just change the name on plan for me to receive the one I want.

They happily changed my free standing bathtub to built-in one. This change require more labour concrete and tiles work but they didn't charge me. There is a lot of other things they did for me I can write a book.

I went to the office, Mary is always busy with phone calls and emails. But whenever I send her email, she replies me so quick as if she was waiting for my emails.

All the above is all in their favours so don't think I am their relative or so. I am just a client to them. There was a lot of time I was worried, stress. Many time I got upset with them when things are not in control, when tradies delayed them and they delayed me, when there is weather break, etc.. But in saying that I am glad I received my house in exactly 5months time sinceslab was poured. Getting a house in the time frame doesn’t happen so often with most builders. This is something people were scaring me about.

Lastly, on the handover day, I was also given a great hamper from Local and Co. My friend told me my builder is indeed very good to give that because hers didn't give. There was also some addition in the hamper thanks to Dominique and Yusuf.

I am not someone who gave them presents, flowers, chocolate etc on the first day I received my keys but writing them a good feedback after I stayed for a while. And I believe this feedback is way better than anything.

I feel very happy that my dream house is built by STROUDHOMES SYDNEY SOUTHWEST team.

A big thank you to Freddy the builder, Mary, Dominique, Yusuf (admin), Sera (Accounts), Ben&George (Site supervisors).

Home fit for a King

Matt and team hit the ground running on the very day my land was settled by the council. We were so happy that Stroud Homes Nothern Rivers allowed us full control of what was happening on the ground i.e met and discussed as we go with sub-contractors like the painter, the tiler, the plumber, the electrician etc. That means the whole experience was hustle-free and done to a perfection. Matt and Rohan are very approachable and were easy to work with - would recommend Stroud to anyone wishing to live like a King in the Northern Rivers. My Kirra303 final costs is around the median house price in my neighbourhood but worth significantly more - talking about value for money from Stroud Homes Northern Rivers.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Ken & Patricia, Congratulations on your new home, and thank you so much for this fantastic 5-star review about your building experience with Stroud Homes Northern Rivers. Matt, Rohan, myself and the rest of the team were so pleased to read your review. In speaking with Matt, he has told me that you were great customers and were so appreciative of the fact that we are an open book with our communication. You were always up to speed on the build progress with your avid use of Voxer and attending all your site inspections - we strongly encourage this. We would also like to thank you for your prompt progress claim payments, this makes it so easy to keep on schedule to deliver your home quickly and of high quality. I’d like to wish you the best for the future and hope you enjoy many happy times in your brand new home. Kind regards, James Stroud

Stroud SE Qld; by far the best Experience and result of the 3 houses we built over the years.

Stroud SE Queensland was a pleasure to deal with. They really have their act together.
From the managing director Tom to our building supervisor Peter, to the engineers, to the office staff, they are all on the ball and eager to help and make it happen. The contractors Stroud employs are the best we have ever had and deliver a quality product.
In short. Stroud SE Qld is just being managed very effectively AND their solutions to variations are quite creative too.
We had a large number of variations including huge excavation and earth works, changing of all windows into 2600 high Stackers including the games room and master bedroom to get the best of our stunning views. Stroud did it all without pain and with an excellent end result.
Of course there were some challenges too but Stroud never made and issue out of them. They just worked on it and made it happen. No stress. They are simply reliable and trustworthy.
Of the 3 home building experiences we had over the years this experience with Stroud SE Qld was easily the winner and the Best. We will definitely recommend them to our friends.

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi John & Sally, Thank you for leaving us this great 5-star review, the Stroud Homes Brisbane South Team and myself have really enjoyed reading it! In speaking with Tom and Peter, they have told me that you were an absolute pleasure to build for, you all had to work very closely together for a complex home with a few site challenges, however, being able to build a great amount of trust both ways throughout the design and construction process made for an outstanding home. The team was so proud to be the builder you chose. Thanks again for your recommendation and we would like to wish you all the best in your new home. An amazing home paired with stunning 360-degree views will surely be enjoyed for many years to come. Kind regards, James Stroud

Amazing Product and Service - Stroud Homes Brisbane South

We decided to build our first home this year with Stroud and they have been brilliant throughout the whole process. Peter Simpson and the team at Stroud Homes Brisbane South have been a pleasure to deal with, answering all of our questions and helping us understand where we were at with each stage of the build and what to expect next. We were able to customise one of their designs to suit us and be confident in the knowledge that we had a fixed price quote that wouldn't change or blow out later on in the build. The quality of the standard inclusions and the finished home is excellent and they were able to deliver it well within the promised timeframe. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Stroud Homes Brisbane South to anyone looking for a builder and when the times comes would happily build with them again.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Sarah & Dallas, Thank you for leaving us this glowing 5 star review and congratulations on your beautiful new home! I am so glad to read that Stroud Homes Brisbane South provided you amazing guidance throughout the entire process. In speaking with Peter, he has told me that everything went smoothly throughout your build. You were so friendly and easy going, asking lots of questions meant you were always up to speed. It’s fantastic to read that our extensive quality controls worked to deliver you the high quality home you hoped for. Thanks again for your recommendation and I trust you will make many amazing memories in your new home. Kind regards, James Stroud

A quality build, finished before time, with no fuss. The team at Stroud Coffs Harbour exceeded our e

After speaking with a few vague and non-committal builders we came across Stroud Homes Coffs Harbour. From the outset Yarren was open and honest with the Stroud building process, he happily attended our block and gave his ideas and recommendations (which were spot on) We were taken with Strouds' comprehensive inclusions, and sold on the openness and transparency that Stroud Coffs demonstrated. No one base floor plan suited us exactly, so Yarren took the time to work with us, to produce a design which perfectly matched our needs and budget. The end result turned out perfect, and was completed 2 weeks earlier than we expected.
The Stroud Coffs team ensured we were actively engaged throughout the build and made us feel an integral part of the process. Having two young children it was awesome to see their excitement as they watched our home being built from vacant block, to signing their names in the slab, right through to the ultimate excitement of handover day.
Throughout the build quality tradesmen adorned our site, who took pride in their site and workmanship, and whom spoke fondly of the Stroud Coffs team.
We highly (and actively!) recommend the Stroud Coffs Harbour team of Yarren, Erin, Darby and Jake to anyone looking to build on the Coffs Coast.
Brett and Michelle, Nambucca Heads NSW

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Brett, Michelle, Rhianna & Courtney, Congratulations on your new Stroud Home and thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! I’m so pleased to read that you chose to build with Stroud Homes Coffs Harbour after visiting so many other builders. In speaking with Yarren he has told me building your home was straight forward and a pleasure, you were both very easy to get along with and so accommodating. With your building background you had lots of insight in the build process, this was so helpful as you knew exactly what was coming next and yourself and Yarren were able to work together quickly at all stages to ensure a smooth build. You were so easy to communicate with and were very flexible with your schedules when you were arranging walk throughs of your new home – thank so much for this. I would like to wish you all the best. Kind regards, James Stroud

Exceeded all our Expectations !!

Due to the steep slope of the block we were going to need an experienced and competent builder and Daniel Chapman from Stroud Homes Maroochydore was our favoured option. We saw one of Daniel's builds on a similar block and were confident he had the ability to successfully complete our project. Other than requiring a larger machine to drill the foundation holes due to unexpected rock, the whole build was straightforward. The Stroud team were receptive to our personal requirements when we requested design/inclusion changes and assisted with sourcing the most economical options to get the results we were looking for. We felt Stroud's standard inclusions to be superior to those offered by other builders. The handover date was within the agreed time and within our budget. Based on our recent experience we have no hesitation in recommending Stroud Homes to anyone planning on building their new home.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Richard & Christine, Thank you for taking the time to submit this great review and for also rating us 5 stars! I’m so glad to read that the Stroud Homes Sunshine Coast Team gave you the information you needed to instil confidence for you to choose to build with them. In speaking with Dan and Sarah, they’ve told me that although there was additional rock you were fantastic to deal with and very understanding of the situation. They were able to keep you in the loop with everything that was going on using videos and photos. The team appreciated that you always checked in with them before attending the site, because you did this, they were more than happy to make arrangements outside of work hours to help you get through your home using the pre-arranged guided tours. Thanks again for taking the time to share your building experience and we hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come. Kind regards, James Stroud

They were great and helpful.
Anytime i had a question or i found an issue it was always quickly addressed. The quality of the build is top notch and have no complaints. I really enjoy the new home and construction was a very quick and efficient process. I would recommend stroud homes to any person looking to build a new home.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Louis, Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful 5 star review and congratulations on the completion of your new home! Freddy, Sera, the entire Sydney South Team and myself really appreciate your comments. In speaking with Freddy he has told me that you were an amazing client, you were so easy to work with and so understanding of the entire process. The end product was amazing, so thank you for working so well with the Sydney South West team to ensure a fantastic result. Wishing you all the best. Kind regards, James Stroud

Stroud and Proud

Wow what can I say, The build was managed very well in just 18weeks we were moving into our beautiful Stroud Home Peter and his team have done a fantastic job and the workmanship is great quality across all trades.
We had one issue that was fixed in a timely manner and would recommend Stroud Homes to any one. Our Final cost only changed as we made a couple of changes along the way but were satisfied with final build cost.
Thank you to Peter and his team we are very satisfied with our Stroud Home.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Janel & Richard, Congratulations on your new Stroud Home, the Montego Mountain Façade and thank you so much for sharing your experience with our readers. Peter and the Tamworth Team were so grateful to receive your review. Peter has told me that you were amazing clients, such nice people, he really enjoyed working with you. I’ve also heard that your new home is absolutely beautiful. Wishing you many happy memories in your new home. Kind regards, James Stroud

An enjoyable experience from start to finish.

Our build with Stroud Homes Tamworth was spot on. We chose to talk with Stroud due to the variety and appeal of their plans. Once we sat down with the sales team and was introduced to Peter we knew we were in good hands. We were able to customise the plans to our needs and nothing seemed an issue or too hard. We dreamed it, they were able to make it reality. We were kept updated throughout the build and had many guided walk through that were a good opportunity to ask questions no matter how simple or complex. The site was always kept clean and tidy and the workmanship was excellent quality. On time and on cost was important to us and both were achieved.

From initial planning to handover and moving in, we couldn’t be happier with our Stroud Home.

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Sean, Congratulations on your new Stroud Home and thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! Peter and the rest of the Tamworth Team would like to thank you in return for being so easy and enjoyable to work with. I’m so pleased to read that our variety of plans caught your eye. Our customer request driven design process means the plans work for your life, and our flexibility makes it so easy to make every plan “yours” – a dream home that you’ve turned into a reality. I would like to wish you all the best in your new home. Kind regards, James Stroud

Our First home

From start to finish Stroud were very upfront and informative. We are pleased with the quality of workmanship. Freddy & Ben would always explain things to us so that we would understand and no question was too big or small.
We would recommend Stroud to everyone we know.
There is no comparison to other builders when it comes to value for money.

Construction End DateMay 2018

This is perfect! We love our house!!

Our build was quite managed well! Workmanship is fantastic and our house quality is amazing! We only had one issue and the wonderful team addressed it well and gave us multiple options to fix the problem. We are extremely satisfied with the company! By far Stroud homes is the cheapest with the most inclusions. We will definitely be recommending Stroud homes to all our friends and family..

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Melissa, Thanks so much for your 5 star review! The Stroud Homes Sydney South West Team and myself are so grateful for your kind words. Although an unforeseen issue came up, I am so thrilled to read that it was resolved quickly. In speaking with Freddy he has told me that you were great clients, so very understanding an kept the lines of communication open. Freddy would also like to commend you on picking some great colours in your Colour Selection, the kitchen looks fantastic. Thanks again for your recommendation and I would like to wish you all the best. Kind regards, James Stroud

Building our family home

The build was managed well. The sales people were very on the call and they knew what they were talking about. Once the land was registered they moved quickly to start the building process. They were good in terms of their understanding of the process and the needs of us as buyers. The Workman ship could be better but it wasn’t anything massive to complain about, and each thing so far that we have noticed they have been quick to fix. Our final cost was only slightly different and this was due to the adding of soil removal and things that weren’t included. Otherwise it was the same as what we were quoted at the start and we had to modify slightly to fit our block.

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Steph, Congratulations on your new Stroud Home, and thank you so much for sharing your experience with our readers. The Sydney South West Team and myself have really enjoyed reading your review. Freddy has told me that you were wonderful clients who paid on time, communicated well and were very understanding throughout the entire process. Wishing you so many happy memories in your new home. Kind regards, James Stroud

Our Perfect First Home

Extremely pleased with the workmanship and the quality of our first home, we always thought owning a home was out of the question let alone building a home but they helped us make it happen. From the moment we contacted Stroud Homes Wide Bay in Bundaberg, Aletha and Slade made us feel very welcomed and accommodated with our requests and budget and never felt like anything was too much. We knew nothing about building or mortgage but they steered us in the right direction. Scott our site supervisor was amazing and always kept us in the loop, we looked forward to our Friday phone calls to know what stage we were up to. All of the wonderful admin staff were great. We had many obstacles to get through with council and what not and they made everything happen quickly and professionally. We loved the fact that all quotes are Black and White and we had no nasty surprises at the end of our build. Would recommend Stroud Homes to anyone!

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi TheCoopers, Thank you so much for this fantastic 5 star review and congratulations on your new home! Aletha, Slade, Scott and I are so grateful to have received this wonderful review. In speaking with Aletha she has told me that you were lovely clients and were able to get into your new home with the very first super 6 home for Stroud Homes. Although you had a tough finance process you were so understanding, and patient and it made the end result even more exciting. I hope you and your family enjoy your new home for many years to come. Kind regards, James Stroud

Our Interstate Build

An amazing build journey with Stroud Homes. As first time home builders living in another state the communication from Stroud throughout our build was fantastic. Overall the team were extremely professional and I feel that our build was well managed from start to finish. We had a few minor issues in some areas with quality and workmanship but in the end what made Stroud Homes great to build with was their quick response to our issues and their willingness to get these rectified for us, including the few snags post handover. Our home was completed on time and within budget, there were no surprise hidden costs at all. We are so pleased with our beautiful home and would like to thank the team Tyrone, Daniel, Sarah, Bec, Ben, Scott, Barry and everyone else at Stroud Homes Sunshine Coast who turned our dream home into a reality.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Dianne, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great 5 star review about your building experience with the Sunshine Coast Team. Dan, Sarah, myself and the rest of the team have really enjoyed reading your comments. Sarah and Dan have told me that you were so easy to communicate with, even despite being interstate. They’ve also told me that your house is stunning, and you have continued with your Instagram blog that you started before the build, what a wonderful journey to follow. The team looks forward to entering your house into the awards next year, I’m sure it will get the attention that it deserves. To hear that you were impressed with the quality of your home is amazing - our fantastic Sunshine Coast Team along with the extensive quality control program ensured that every part of your home was checked and reviewed along the way resulting in a perfect finish. Thanks again for your recommendation and I would like to wish you all the best. Kind regards, James Stroud

Our new home journey

What an amazing journey ! Thank you to the Wagga Wagga Stroud team for building our dream home. Our journey began with Toby and along the way we meet Tammy, John and Brian, who all contributed to creating our beautiful house. The team at Stroud worked closely with both Aaron and I, communicating and confirming our build every step of the way. This meant a lot and provided a smooth and positive experience throughout the build. I didn’t think the house could be any better, until Aaron proposed on the door step as Tammy handed us the keys ! Thank you Wagga Wagga Stroud for your honest and caring approach !
Aaron and Ericka

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Ericka & Aaron, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic 5 star review! Congratulations to you both for not only receiving the keys to your new home but also on the engagement. The Stroud Homes Wagga Wagga Team and I have really enjoyed reading your review. In speaking with John and Tammy they’ve told me that you were fantastic clients to build for. You knew exactly what you wanted and how everything was going to look, the outcome was amazing. Thanks again for your great recommendation and I would like to wish you all the best in your new home. Kind regards, James Stroud