Studio Europe

Studio Europe

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Karyn B.

Karyn B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Incompetent and rude!

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

R.Sadi

R.SadiSydney, NSW

Quick delivery, reliable service & best price

I have purchased Shapewear on & off from Studio Europe since 2012. Their prices are the best found online for this particular brand & delivery has always been extremely prompt! Ive recommended their site to others who also choose this brand of Shapewear.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationStudio Europe
Picolin

PicolinSydney, NSW

A great find

A great find for lingerie from brands I knew but also some unique ones I haven't seen before. Good prices and always a new deal every visit. Kept me informed with shipping updates when my item wasn't immediately available

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationStudioeurope.com.au
Roxy12

Roxy12

Quick!!

Lovely selection and really fast delivery. Even got a lovely gift :).
Would be great to have some more men's variety

Danii

DaniiSydney, NSW

New website

Been a customer for over a yearr, the new website is a big improvement. Modern with better pictures
Keeps you up to date with the order status and progress.

GEORGE

GEORGESydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE

Great new management.Kept in touch on regular basis on incoming shipment and sent gift to for us waiting.
Large range of products,all good value.

Rickety

RicketySouth East Queensland, QLD

Swift delivery

Ordered my first garment through Studio Europe this week. Ordered on Monday. Delivered on Friday. Easy tracking. Garment is perfect. Great! Will order again. They're a bit slow with answering emails, but apart from that, no problems at all. :-)

RonnieAUCKLAND

LIARS AND CHEATS

I ordered a known branded bra which I have worn for years. The only reason I sued this site was because my regular stockists were no longer available. They said it was available and took my money - nothing arrived and after emailing twice they said they were having trouble with customs - so much for being available. I then got suspicious and emailed asking if it was a genuine brand and not a copy cat - they replied it was genuine. The bra eventually weeks later arrived and it is a different cut and size from the ones I have being purchasing for years. I wish I had read the reviews first - hopefully if you are reading this you will learn from my mistake.

should be closed down!

wow!! thank you all for the warning, as i really wanted a couple of items that i can't find anywhere but their site shows they have what i wanted in stock, not cheap either but really want, so i contacted them and said i was skeptical to buy as they have really bad product reviews, so i told them what i wanted and how long will take to receive...Then they said unfortunately the items you want are discontinued stock and we don't have anymore!! Well guess what iv checked the site again and they continue to have saying available and in stock..lucky for me i read here and didn't get scammed. Thankyou all.

Scammers

I have been chasing my item which never arrived - strangely, the phone number does not seem to be working during the advertised business hours and no one has ever come back to me via email. AVOID.

Disgusting service from Studio Europe staff

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID this online shop called studio Europe. The staff are extremely rude and they take FOREVER to dispatch ordered items even if you pay a lot of money for express postage. Do not waste your energy with this company. We will never again buy from this company. Never. I only put One star on here because there is no option for a zero star which this company should get.

Dreadful company and Express Post is a Joke

I suspect this company is Chinese with an address front in Sydney!! I ordered a pair of support underwear for my daughter's ball with a week to receive the goods - I live in Albany, WA and can buy a pair of shoes from Styletread and have them consistently arrive 2 days later. Even after paying for express postage, it took a week and half to arrive, with their excuse that some items are not available for immediate despatch, and they were not here for when we needed them. Would never deal with this company again - you have been warned!

Very happy with the product and service.

Barb martin

Barb martinMelbourne

glamorise bra,,,, not if you cant undo the front opening.

This front opening Bra would have to be one of the worst, the product comes with no description of how to unlock, it is terrible,please just go to the old hook and eye. will be returning.

maz888

maz888victoria, 3158

Absolutely terrible ! Do not use them!

Karma54

Karma54Armidale NSW

Very impressed; great product, great service

I found the Studio Europe website by accident and placed an order desperate to replace my favourite discontinued bras. Bingo, I found a better product, all ordered and delivered in a week. My order was confirmed and despatch notice provided. Thank you. I will definitely place orders in the future.
Great website, no fuss ordering, payment & delivery.

TheSeeker

TheSeekerSydney

Theft by deception

Bad company rude

Found this company very rude , had problem customer service extremely rude would not buy from them again.. Sizes all wrong.. Very unhelpful... No need for the rude unhelpful emails say items are available then when u pay you get email few days after telling you will have to wait for weeks and weeks very dissatisfied with this company. I have never wrote a review about another company but felt that other customers shouldn't have to put up with same rudeness that I did

Wrong sizing unhelpful rude